What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Future calls Diddy " Old Ass Bitch"

2»

Replies

• Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fifth loving this shit lol
    soulfulcatgnsCashmoneyDux
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Yea , he got a snake in the crew, ole d'angelo russell ass nigga.

Yea thats ho shit to record and share
    At the same time hopefully future is willing to say this to diddys face as well
    If so I see no issue.
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    Another example why southern niggas can't b trusted

But this nigga lives in the South,
    can't afford to Live in NY where he's from

HA.!
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    _God_Splackavelli
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another example why southern niggas can't b trusted

But this nigga lives in the South,
    can't afford to Live in NY where he's from

HA.!

Nigga I'm here takin over your hoods makin money out off y'all dumb niglets
    N @beta mad gay for championing to move the thread like this don't involve two major hip hop figures
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were up to me I would lock it, cry over a better thread
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• Mr_Vicodin81GMr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future Hendrix>>>>Puff Daddy
    Beta wrote: »
    If it were up to me I would lock it, cry over a better thread
    This nigga votin for trump
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,208 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    N @beta mad gay for championing to move the thread like this don't involve two major hip hop figures

U mad gay for posting this dumb shit. Shit was already posted(hence why you're not the thread starter) and moved before u even found it.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »

U mad gay for posting this dumb shit. Shit was already posted(hence why you're not the thread starter) and moved before u even found it.

Pretty sure he's a white troll too
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    JonnyRoccITSplackavelligns
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a broke nigga rant....all cuz didn't aint bring no ciroc?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They goin fight?

No?

The fuck is this thread for?

Fuck you. Post hands being thrown, or who gives a shit.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....

giphy.gif
    Yep. It's THAT season again....
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »

Pretty sure he's a white troll too

He's a Bitch ass God...
    I do know that
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Take it yall dont care for TS....
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    _God_
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Locked. This some hoe shit.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    HerbalVaporCapers
This discussion has been closed.