Mortal Kombat XL free PC Beta this weekend.

Options
black caesar
black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in IllGaming
Just found out yesterday that Mortal Kombat XL is FINALLY coming on PC, and this weekend, it's a free online beta. Just go to steam and download it. The beat ends on 8-29-16 at 10pm PST (1AM est)

I've been wanting to play this game since last year. If the PC version has been fixed and is good, I'll be buying the game.

Comments

• Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a good PC investment. They released the game for PC and it was one of the worst things ever. Buggy as hell, servers didn't work and it was unplayable.

They are most likely doing this to show their PC audience that Injustice 2 will come and will be playable. Lots of people swore off Netherealm after they originally released this.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    This is a good PC investment. They released the game for PC and it was one of the worst things ever. Buggy as hell, servers didn't work and it was unplayable.

They are most likely doing this to show their PC audience that Injustice 2 will come and will be playable. Lots of people swore off Netherealm after they originally released this.

I got to play it during the weekend. Today is the last day for it. It ran good. Now that the XL edition is on PC, I can finally cop the game.