Rappers who snitches to get out of bids

2»

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man ion know I think TIP did snitch. He was a 7 time felon caught with Call of Duty rifles and only got a year.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI told on fam out 30 deep , indictment came , not one of them ? on the street nomore
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3btybez32x5p.jpeg

Ti get outta jail free cards
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is 30 deep
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is 30 deep

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/local/30-deep-gang-dangerous-and-prolific-police-say/nQZ3J/

^^^these ? apparently..I had never heard them mentioned before this thread..
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _? _ wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Ti did in fact snitch on a lieutenant of a criminal organization which led to the downfall of it but they kept it under wraps

But who Cassidy snitch on?

Cass aint snitch

Ask AR-AB
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Troy Ave snitch on somebody ??

I see alot of people be talking about his ankle bracelet and how he got out after bustin on camera ??

Also to you ? ? that are on my nuts for making this a thread , saying "this a chatty patty ass thread"..... This the opposite of that handy man ass ? drooling ass haters. You can't make a Chatty Patty thread if you asking who the games snitches are ??
    Shout out real MC's that never snitched and did time for either their wrongs or one of there friends wrongs !! No snitching ! Ever !

Shout out to the no snitch team

C- Murder (Corey Miller )
    Mac ( Mckinnley Phipps
    B.G. (Chris Dorsey! )
    Shyne (Jamal Burrows )
    Honorable mention Ja Rule and Weezy didn't snitch nor did Freeky Z from Dips , JR Writer kept his mouth closed too... shout out the real ones .

You snitch ass loser ass ? ? is losers,
    Bums , jokes , clowns !
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9x20ia629vl0.png

PSD Tha Drivah

And it's a shame because his post snitching music is dope. Nobody supporting because he took down alot of people
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    9x20ia629vl0.png

PSD Tha Drivah

And it's a shame because his post snitching music is dope. Nobody supporting because he took down alot of people

Damn dude was dope in the hyphy days too smh
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    9x20ia629vl0.png

PSD Tha Drivah

Thats my homeboy's cousin.

Cant even say PSD's name around dude now
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Did Troy Ave snitch on somebody ??

I see alot of people be talking about his ankle bracelet and how he got out after bustin on camera ??

Also to you ? ? that are on my nuts for making this a thread , saying "this a chatty patty ass thread"..... This the opposite of that handy man ass ? drooling ass haters. You can't make a Chatty Patty thread if you asking who the games snitches are ??
    Shout out real MC's that never snitched and did time for either their wrongs or one of there friends wrongs !! No snitching ! Ever !

Shout out to the no snitch team

C- Murder (Corey Miller )
    Mac ( Mckinnley Phipps
    B.G. (Chris Dorsey! )
    Shyne (Jamal Burrows )
    Honorable mention Ja Rule and Weezy didn't snitch nor did Freeky Z from Dips , JR Writer kept his mouth closed too... shout out the real ones .

You snitch ass loser ass ? ? is losers,
    Bums , jokes , clowns !

I thought Black Thunder got banned.