What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Today i became a snitch...i had my reasons

blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
So my ex ex girlfriend is flawwer than being hungry...my finger needs surgery also my wristed stitched up...so i call her crying telling her i got doc appointment an i have know one i mean i have know one she agrees i tell her ill give her ten buks for gas money she say can she get it early...i give it to her she text me bak later sayin i spent the money on weed dont b mad....but dont worry im get the money from my moma......next day im callin txtin...my homeboy told me she at work an all so tells me she been fuckin a nigga she told me she wasnt.......i txt them i know where the guns an the dope is...i go on facebook sayin im call dcf...long story short i got my ten dollars....was i wrong.....bitches gona b playin basketball in pelican bay fuckin with me!!
BenjaminEMelqartStoneColdMikeyBussy_Getta HerbalVaporCapersGhost313BrideofKillaGhostdenithegawda minorcainvelasqueztompetrez3gnsLord EtherTrillaaaaaaT. SanfordThe_JackalDarthRozayRahlowLou_CypherLcnsdbyROYALTYKINGECdallas' 4 evaaneed123Elzo69RenaissanceCeLLaR-DooROlorun22englishdudeBcotton5Arya TsaddiqFlightKingbrown321King_MOEbraShottaDaBeastDupacsupergangsterAlpha_Ambition Nah SonPeace_79#1hiphopjunki3Idiopathic JokerTrill Gate$texasdaking88rip.dillaChi SnowblacktuxRanxxCashmoneyDux i ro nyBeezusBlackAX410LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYuncommonsenseericb4prezValentinez A. KaiserCoolJoeBelovedAfeniLordZukoLincoln

Replies

• Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll catch a break one day.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • VellumVellum Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    So my ex ex girlfriend is flawwer than being hungry...my finger needs surgery also my wristed stitched up...so i call her crying telling her i got doc appointment an i have know one i mean i have know one she agrees i tell her ill give her ten buks for gas money she say can she get it early...i give it to her she text me bak later sayin i spent the money on weed dont b mad....but dont worry im get the money from my moma......next day im callin txtin...my homeboy told me she at work an all so tells me she been fuckin a nigga she told me she wasnt.......i txt them i know where the guns an the dope is...i go on facebook sayin im call dcf...long story short i got my ten dollars....was i wrong.....bitches gona b playin basketball in pelican bay fuckin with me!!

tYIJPLZ.gif
  • A Talented OneA Talented One stew Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    I had to abort trying to read this shit... made my head hurt.
    LcnsdbyROYALTYMister B.miamivice305
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh!!! Delete your i.c account asap. You have brought great shame to the community...