What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Today i became a snitch...i had my reasons

Replies

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    "Bitches gonna b playin basketball in pelican bay fuckin with me!!!"

Lmao blackgod got quotables when you can unscramble his posts

That was denzel in training day tho
    LordZukoThereal_ba
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so your ex girl told you she would take you to the doctors, and you would give her gas money. she comes and gets the money prior to the day you needed a ride, spends it on weed.. then the day of you needing a ride, your boy tells you she is fucking some guy, and then you call her and threaten to get her kids taken away because she has guns and weed, so she gives you $10 back. oh ok

Nigga u a fucking genius! I appreciate the break down cuz I didn't understand shit he wrote
    R.I.P. to my Pops. Sunset 5/2/2017

LcnsdbyROYALTYx the unknownLordZuko
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone decode this shit?
  • MelqartMelqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artPosts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I wanna know what happened with RichRollin

@blackgod813
    244eij6.jpg
    In silence there must be movement, and in motion, there must be silence.
    Small movement is better than big,
    No movement is better than small.
    Silence is the Mother of all movement.
    In Movement you should be like a Dragon or a Tiger.
    In Non-Movement you should be like a Buddha.
    --Wang Xiangzhai
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahhahahahhahahahahha I must be loosing my mind I understood everything he said smfh god help me

LoL

I understood it too, albeit I read it very slowly.

I still don't know if that is a good or a bad thing tho.
    LcnsdbyROYALTYmiamivice305
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know how to feel about the fact that I understood the whole story upon first reading.
    It was magnificent as usual. It was a story about "The Principle of the Shit"
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol
    blackgod813uncommonsense
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh

• JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nikka funny you should move to Sweden Would be fun workin out wit u and have a good laugh in the Sauna after the gym

That's soooooo Gangster...
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah fuck this shit
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,688 Regulator
    Pof wont let me back on they keep banin me so i cant mak a hoe.....my bitch wont talk to me....i cant catch anotha charge...property taxes comin cant #Work kus my pinky dont move any more...an they wana play....please some tell me how to get bak on pof i made another email an all help please
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    i got banned from pof and bbw city too. use another computer, a web proxy or use free wifi at mcdonalds to open up a new account.

What the fuck did you creeping stalking ass niggas do to get banned from there? I have to ban you from here
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    HerbalVaporCapersIntelligent_Hoodlum StoneColdMikeyLordZuko
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my ex ex girlfriend is flawwer than being hungry...my finger needs surgery also my wristed stitched up...so i call her crying telling her i got doc appointment an i have know one i mean i have know one she agrees i tell her ill give her ten buks for gas money she say can she get it early...i give it to her she text me bak later sayin i spent the money on weed dont b mad....but dont worry im get the money from my moma......next day im callin txtin...my homeboy told me she at work an all so tells me she been fuckin a nigga she told me she wasnt.......i txt them i know where the guns an the dope is...i go on facebook sayin im call dcf...long story short i got my ten dollars....was i wrong.....bitches gona b playin basketball in pelican bay fuckin with me!!

CRhgmm_UkAAs9eU.jpg

blackgod813FlightKing
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it for the love but that shit died involved in three cases Thats was homicide u can fight better than me but u wont ride cant trust a woman cant confide slit my wrist but it wasnt suicide wont snitch on my dog even tho he done died pop molly sit alone an cry..
    HerbalVaporCapersStoneColdMikey
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it for the love but that shit died involved in three cases Thats was homicide u can fight better than me but u wont ride cant trust a woman cant confide slit my wrist but it wasnt suicide wont snitch on my dog even tho he done died pop molly sit alone an cry..

wc3xfrja7bqf.gif

#bars
    englishdude808HiLife808uncommonsenseLordZuko