What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Today i became a snitch...i had my reasons

13»

Replies

• KINdREDKINdRED Posts: 425 ✭✭
    This is some need to be on springer bullshit.
    Then we can all beat your ass legally. No wonder you wanna bleed gleefully.
    Why the fuck would you give ANYBODY gas money before the day you need to go somewhere....
    Aka Mizury
    IMG_20160727_070912747_zps9w3fnrye.jpg
    BenjaminETheGOATLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • B23DtownB23Dtown Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nikka funny you should move to Sweden Would be fun workin out wit u and have a good laugh in the Sauna after the gym

haa starting to think something wrong with you aye
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
  • KaiKai Posts: 704 Regulator

TheGOAT wrote: »
    One time i loaned $5 to a friend & he refused to pay me back.

So i payed another friend $35 to take a shit in the drivers seat of his car.

The guy who took the shit already had to sell him some weed so we organized it for them to meet up at the foodcourt at the mall. He went in and sold the weed, and while dude was eating his Taco Johns homie came out and shit in his car in the parking garage.

He said he kinda felt bad after because he didnt take into account whe he shits he has to piss too. So he also pissed all over the floor at no additional charge.
    Pof wont let me back on they keep banin me so i cant mak a hoe.....my bitch wont talk to me....i cant catch anotha charge...property taxes comin cant #Work kus my pinky dont move any more...an they wana play....please some tell me how to get bak on pof i made another email an all help please

Yooooooooooooooo! I've been laughing like a maniac at this shit to the point my husband came out the den to see if I was okay!

My abs hurt from working out earlier, but idgaf, this shit is classic and worth it. Please, y'all I'm in pain and I can't stop laughing!!!!!!! It took me 10 min to write this

The nigga said he pissed in there free of charge! Allah have mercy!!!!! I need a break lmao

BenjaminEDupac