What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

CYOL 2016 Auction (Goldie Edition) - Drake Now Up

1131415161719»

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    RickyRich wrote: »
    goldie can i play again nigga

Dayum near every player voted to have you kicked out. You made aliases that you intended to use in the auctions & tried to use, got into countless squabbles, almost derailed threads & annoyed a lot of players w/ reactions and trolling, because of you Ice who originally had Drake was forced to give him up b/c of your whining over the bidding & even when you were asked to stop you still kept nagging players & started feuds from Tay to Tony to Rue to Jazzy and others. You're lucky you weren't banned for the rest of the year.

At this point man it's too late to come in. We have maybe 3 auctions left & it's to the drafts we go. You are not allowed to play and that's final. Stop asking that's the end of it. If nobody wants you to play why would you want to play ? There's always next year.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    _Goldie_
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....welp I feel asleep before the auction started so that sucks lucky the only artist I actually wanred was Asap Rocky this auction....I though we was doing the second part of the south auction but oh well fck it the show must go on
    _Goldie_
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    goldie can i play again nigga

Dayum near every player voted to have you kicked out. You made aliases that you intended to use in the auctions & tried to use, got into countless squabbles, almost derailed threads & annoyed a lot of players w/ reactions and trolling, because of you Ice who originally had Drake was forced to give him up b/c of your whining over the bidding & even when you were asked to stop you still kept nagging players & started feuds from Tay to Tony to Rue to Jazzy and others. You're lucky you weren't banned for the rest of the year.

At this point man it's too late to come in. We have maybe 3 auctions left & it's to the drafts we go. You are not allowed to play and that's final. Stop asking that's the end of it. If nobody wants you to play why would you want to play ? There's always next year.

I done told who the other person was . I never beef wit rue or tony i said rue was upping the bid on jhene. I had won drake but jazzy had skipped over my bid . Thats wat happen idk wat ur sayin.
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

TayGettem
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep ya game
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!