What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Redman Says Dissing MC Hammer In The 90's Could Get You Hurt

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
supergangstergenocidecutterilledoutbossdon201its....JOHN BthulsadoomCleveland7venty6SionMrCrookedLetterpsychobutcher BangEm_Bart illestni99ainneCashmoneyDuxSoloman_The_Wise#1hiphopjunki3MorganFreemanKingjee504trilladelicgnseternal soldierVulcanRavenstackmaster 313Figolion_heartMR.CJCJBeefer77Revolver OcelotLou_Cyphernex ginDupacKid Dynastysouth4life

Replies

• illedoutilledout Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Lol..
    Yea he was "2Legit to quit"..
    blackgod813
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammer the goat
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    CapitalBT. Sanford
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,688 Regulator
    Hammer ever get to MC Search bitch ass?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Cleveland7venty6
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was just about to post that hammer bout that life
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always the rappers you least expect. Common was in the streets also
    BangEm_Bart lordstanley
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets not forget, Hammer had the best verse on "we're all in the same gang."

RawAceBulletproof Wallets
  • PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammer ever get to MC Search bitch ass?

Lol.

I was wondering whether he and his people ever got to LL.
  • PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    please hammer, don't hurt 'em.
    silverfoxxCleveland7venty6lordstanley