What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rhymefest robbed in Chiraq, says he's is disppointed

124»

Replies

• THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you live anywhere in the chicago city limits besides up North or downtown you are losing. Period.

Post like these are always hilarious...u know nothing bout up north do u?

Smh. No need to even go back and forth. South side is trash.
    West side is trash.
    Downtown is nice.
    North side is nice minus a few bad spots.
    A few!!!!
    Western and northern suburbs are nice.
    Nigga what else is there to say. Keep it real.
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you live anywhere in the chicago city limits besides up North or downtown you are losing. Period.

To everyone saying this is inaccurate... I think he means north like Wrigley, boys town, harlem/Irving, wicker park etc. Not Cabrini or fucking Fullerton and western. Etc.

Cabrini no longer exists. Its nice over there too now.
    StoneColdMikeyWhoisDonG???CashmoneyDux

To everyone saying this is inaccurate... I think he means north like Wrigley, boys town, harlem/Irving, wicker park etc. Not Cabrini or fucking Fullerton and western. Etc.

Cabrini no longer exists. Its nice over there too now.
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIG ASS HEAD
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
  • WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh them Niggas don't give a fuck about you if you looking like a sheep. Wolves going to get you. Bottomline when those poles on you either come out those pockets or get changed
    StoneColdMikeyscrapper1
    Bruh them Niggas don't give a fuck about you if you looking like a sheep. Wolves going to get you. Bottomline when those poles on you either come out those pockets or get changed

A grown ass man should not be walking around the chi streets without a registered pistol. Nigga I will knock one of these bum ass niggas straight to sleep. Dead....my nigga.
    WhoisDonG???CashmoneyDux
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

This shit is a cycle of stupidity. So let me get this straight, i could be unaffiliated, minding my own business, and potentially get robbed? and if i up a pole on one of them niggas, shit is gonna escalate because "I shot someones mans"

fuck that shit
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @THIRDSUPREME where d u live up north
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.