DJ Battle "The City's".......Queens Vs Los Angeles (Queens Get The Money)

2»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    The bay mix already been matched up

Correct me if I'm wrong, I see Philly Vs Jersey, Queens vs LA, NO vs Detroit and Brooklyn vs Chicago so far
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Queens
    Damn you're right, I already listened to it so I was thinking it was already matched up, my fault.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo yall whenever that Harlem mix go up don't nobody say NATHAN about the tracklist I know it's at least two new york ? waitin to roast lmao yall already said what yall gotta say tho bruh so don't een say nothin let's let the ppl vote first comment after. I honestly just wanna see if anybody else singles out the same ? yall did without yall mentioning it @_Goldie_ @Beta
  • TonyDubbz
    edited August 2016
    I mean vote how u want tho
  • _Goldie_
    Queens
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Ayo yall whenever that Harlem mix go up don't nobody say NATHAN about the tracklist I know it's at least two new york ? waitin to roast lmao yall already said what yall gotta say tho bruh so don't een say nothin let's let the ppl vote first comment after. I honestly just wanna see if anybody else singles out the same ? yall did without yall mentioning it @_Goldie_ @Beta

BRTky.jpg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Queens
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Lol I got you famo

I'm most excited about yours
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Los Angeles
    I voted for my man because...

https://youtu.be/a9F531J4XOw

Honestly both mixes were great, though.

I'm not the biggest ja rule fan and there was a lot of him on the mix but Goldie has the DJing down to a science.

Great job to both of you.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stew, it would've been nice to post a track listing. If we're going to vote based off those two, we would need to know what songs are on there.
  • _Goldie_
    Queens
    @Stew, it would've been nice to post a track listing. If we're going to vote based off those two, we would need to know what songs are on there.

or u can listen to the mixes
  • Beta
    Queens

:3<3:3
  • _Goldie_
    edited August 2016
    Queens
    I was talkin ? but I ? with Chilla's mix. I like how he went from the beginning of LA hiphop then went through each era in order, that was a dope way of seeing how the sound of LA evolved and changed. I think it would've made it to the finals had it went up against a different mix.
  • *~queenbee~*
    edited August 2016

You expect me to listen to two hours worth of music? It was just a suggestion.
    @Stew doesn't type out @_Goldie_ to me, so my conversation with you is null and void. Have a nice day!
  • TonyDubbz

Man damn it aint that bad

just listen to one while you doing something and got the time and come back and listen to the other the same way we aint sayin u gotta sit through 2 hours straight..
  • Beta
    Queens

@Stew doesn't type out @_Goldie_ to me, so my conversation with you is null and void. Have a nice day!

Baby why you never type @Beta?
  • *~queenbee~*
    Beta wrote: »

@Beta, The Dahl is in lurk mode.
  • Beta
    Queens
    Beta wrote: »

@Beta, The Dahl is in lurk mode.

Lurk in my ? sometime..
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta spicing up threads in the reason now smh
  • Beta
    Queens
    Beta spicing up threads in the reason now smh

I'll slap the ? outta you