D.R.A.M ft Lil Yachty "Broccoli" Music Video

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Smh @the ? ? n here lol@ a she male only on this nu donkey ic/reason can a lady boy live on here cuz being a donkey weirdo/regular is the norm now
    Gee who you think you be talkin too tho?
    A ? will whoop yo ass and steal all yo mmg merch, ?
    You tough as hell behind them handicapped hookers and misspelled words

? plz I told u the other day when u made that threat to put on ya dress, high heels & blonde wig & hop n ya 18 wheeler & bring ya ? ? ass out here & do something lady boy the offer is still on table ?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Smh @the ? ? n here lol@ a she male only on this nu donkey ic/reason can a lady boy live on here cuz being a donkey weirdo/regular is the norm now

? plz I told u the other day when u made that threat to put on ya dress, high heels & blonde wig & hop n ya 18 wheeler & bring ya ? ? ass out here & do something lady boy the offer is still on table ?

Way too specific of a request

njouknba9d9o.gif
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can't take a joke for ? . :joy: Go smoke some of that dirt weed you stay posting, my ? , and get some of that "? it" in ya system.

But the jokes r corny just look @ the 1 u just said cuz all I post is xo/loud & anybody that smokes can c that.. again I'm not faceless on here these corny jokes won't work now let's stop making the thread about me & speak on broccoli
    Never seen you post no buds before. And I have posted pics of buds, edibles, pens etc.
  • gee757
    Options
    Never seen you post no buds before. And I have posted pics of buds, edibles, pens etc.

? & stop worrying about me all u need to know is all the broccoli ive posted is loud
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Dram cool gonna listen to more of his music but yachty trash
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Broccoli is really good with melted cheese on top. <3
  • gee757
    Options
    ? went from dressing hoes like ? to asking ? to dress like hoes
    You just cupid shuffling out the closet with yo slow ass huh

? ya the 1 on here playing a woman I'm bout ready to say u r a cracka for that ? ass donkey weirdo/regular ? ......what ? comes on blk musik to play a woman for male posters attention? That is some donkey cracka weirdo/regular ? .....like I said lady boy u better b happy the whole ic is the donkey aka weirdo zone now & these weirdos in here that lol & c/s ya boy George ? is cool wit a ts trucker grAndma on here .........& I got proof pix wit me popping bottles n VIP u stewpid ? so idgaf if these nerds on here lol @ ya lady boy ? ? like I said I'm not faceless & I've been had my location n my SN so when ever u grow some nutts rupaul bring ya ? boy ass out here & live out ya threat ? ...
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Broccoli is really good with melted cheese on top. <3

Jolly green gaint
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee is the Lil Yachty of the IC :joy:
  • gee757
    Options
    Gee is the Lil Yachty of the IC :joy:

Ya a shady cracka Klansmen lovin housenigger tho...

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what the ? ? ?

anybody else woulda got a simple "pause" from that but a guy that has in the past dressed a ? up like a poster on this site and took polaroids of the std exchange going down and posted it should be officially permabanned.
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    what the ? ? ?

anybody else woulda got a simple "pause" from that but a guy that has in the past dressed a ? up like a poster on this site and took polaroids of the std exchange going down and posted it should be officially permabanned.

This is @grandma backinwhite aka rupaul

24pjfyv.jpg

That's y i told that lady boy 2 put on his dress & blonde wig & ? his heels when ever that ? boy grows some nutts & he she hops n his 18 wheeler & brings his lady boy ? ass out here & live out his threats....... again I'm not a faceless ? talking ? on here like u & my location is n my SN I'm not hiding& I have no reason to lie on here.........I got kats on here that follow my Twitter that knows everything I said n here is facts so while y'all nerds is on here imagining me saying stewpid ? cracking corny jokes 4 lols from squares they know yall is just some ? lovin ? s tryna get my attention..........if anything u need 2 b banned permanently 4 being a male stalking ? derailing the thread 4 my attention now 4 the last time ? get me off ya ? muthafukin mind & speak on the topik broccoli I been said I'm dun & finished wit ya faceless scary ass
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

? & stop worrying about me all u need to know is all the broccoli ive posted is loud
    Naw bruh you smoke nun but that QUIET
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.R.A.M. Is nice but he be collabing with ? ? .
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread just shows how sad and pathetic mainstream rap is in 2016. ? would rather argue with trolls then discuss hiphop.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the ? ? ?

This is @grandma backinwhite aka rupaul
    WTF? Removed.

That's y i told that lady boy 2 put on his dress & blonde wig & ? his heels when ever that ? boy grows some nutts & he she hops n his 18 wheeler & brings his lady boy ? ass out here & live out his threats....... again I'm not a faceless ? talking ? on here like u & my location is n my SN I'm not hiding& I have no reason to lie on here.........I got kats on here that follow my Twitter that knows everything I said n here is facts so while y'all nerds is on here imagining me saying stewpid ? cracking corny jokes 4 lols from squares they know yall is just some ? lovin ? s tryna get my attention..........if anything u need 2 b banned permanently 4 being a male stalking ? derailing the thread 4 my attention now 4 the last time ? get me off ya ? muthafukin mind & speak on the topik broccoli I been said I'm dun & finished wit ya faceless scary ass

You're supposed to put the periods between sentences. Hit "Enter" twice to denote paragraph breaks.

Also, google searching for trannies to post doesn't help your case since it's already known that you like to dress pregnant hookers up like your enemeez on this site to get aroused. For that reason I shall remain faceless.

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Naw bruh you smoke nun but that QUIET

Lol that's funny. But yeah this song is trash
    I agree. Beat is even trash
  • gee757
    Options
    This thread just shows how sad and pathetic mainstream rap is in 2016. ? would rather argue with trolls then discuss hiphop.

? u blk white boy clown the thread was about the broccoli til ? came n here tryna male flirt
    You're supposed to put the periods between sentences. Hit "Enter" twice to denote paragraph breaks.

Also, google searching for trannies to post doesn't help your case since it's already known that you like to dress pregnant hookers up like your enemeez on this site to get aroused. For that reason I shall remain faceless.

That's what I thought faceless scary ? ..

Lol that's funny. But yeah this song is trash

Smh Cain I been told u u was to old too b on here tryna fit n wit these yung dumb donkey clowns. ..smh
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you ask ? to dress like women to come see you and you got ? pics on deck
    But I'm the donkey weirdo?
    Come on, gee, don't take the bait
  • gee757
    Options

Quit crying ? . Your boy Dram need to quit dumbing down his sound and go the TyDolla route

Fam I don't care if u don't like dram I was talking about u laufing @ that clown talking about I smoke quite .....when anybody can go on my Twitter & c I ain't got nothing but that gas & wax on my ? ..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quality ass in the video

Girls had big booties tho
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? u blk white boy clown the thread was about the broccoli til ? came n here tryna male flirt

b1u7hjotuz7b.gif

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

Quit crying ? . Your boy Dram need to quit dumbing down his sound and go the TyDolla route

Fam I don't care if u don't like dram I was talking about u laufing @ that clown talking about I smoke quite .....when anybody can go on my Twitter & c I ain't got nothing but that gas & wax on my ? ..
    Yeah umma really go on another dudes Twitter just 2 see if he got that gas or not. Dogg you try way 2 hard for this Internet ? . Ain't that serious. Plus you prolly flexing on it anyways stunting like it's yo ? lmao
  • gee757
    Options
    So you ask ? to dress like women to come see you and you got ? pics on deck
    But I'm the donkey weirdo?
    Come on, gee, don't take the bait

Is @grandma backinwhite not u? A ? on a blk musik site playing a woman is on some donkey weirdo/regular cracka ? ........u r the 1 that played a ? on here that's y i told u 2 pull up n ya @grandma backinwhite outfit ? ..... now ? & come out here & get ya issue & try & take something like u threaten

My ? I don't give a ? what you smoke you care to much about what these ? think about you. If ? funny it's funny

Nah...my thing is u r 1 of the oldest on here & ya a mod I don't understand how u can find a ? saying anything to get my attention funny especially if the ? is telling a lie......
    Yeah umma really go on another dudes Twitter just 2 see if he got that gas or not. Dogg you try way 2 hard for this Internet ? . Ain't that serious. Plus you prolly flexing on it anyways stunting like it's yo ? lmao

? ? this ain't the 1st thread ya ? ass tried to male flirt wit me about my broccoli....... again I got pik proof of my loud & me n VIP popping bottles & all the ? I said n here.......yall ? r the 1s n here making up ? tryna male flirt cuz idgaf about ya faceless scary ass..
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was you calling weed "broccoli" before this song!? I hate sheep ass ? like you. Ol QUIET, dirt weed puffin ass, let me follow the slaughter ass, ? ass ? .