D.R.A.M ft Lil Yachty "Broccoli" Music Video

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    ? was you calling weed "broccoli" before this song!? I hate sheep ass ? like you. Ol QUIET, dirt weed puffin ass, let me follow the slaughter ass, ? ass ? .

^ this is the nerd ? I'm talking about this shady Klansmen cracka loving ? housenigger is just making ? up to male flirt
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this thread is dragging on for the wrong reasons.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ? was you calling weed "broccoli" before this song!? I hate sheep ass ? like you. Ol QUIET, dirt weed puffin ass, let me follow the slaughter ass, ? ass ? .

^ this is the nerd ? I'm talking about this shady Klansmen cracka loving ? housenigger is just making ? up to male flirt

Answer the question ? . Was you calling that ? broccoli before or is it just because you heard this song?

Ps, history proves you're the biggest ? on these boards, so move around with all that male flirtin nonsense cuz you're the main one requesting pics from ? .
  • gee757
    Options
    Hold up @LcnsdbyROYALTY I know this ? scrawny looking ? n this all white kkk ? ain't u housenigger?

9sdx1s.jpg

^ man if that's u ? & gtfoh talkin ? cuz ya a lame housenigger cracka Klansmen loving ? smh... this is the exact reason y if u talk ? on here u better have a pik up
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Hold up @LcnsdbyROYALTY I know this ? scrawny looking ? n this all white kkk ? ain't u housenigger?

9sdx1s.jpg

^ man if that's u ? & gtfoh talkin ? cuz ya a lame housenigger cracka Klansmen loving ? smh... this is the exact reason y if u talk ? on here u better have a pik up

? you're dumb as ? . We (you and I) have already established that I'm not faceless. So what exactly are you tryna say? Except for the fact that you proved my point about being a ? for actively seeking pictures of ? .
  • gee757
    Options

? you're dumb as ? . We (you and I) have already established that I'm not faceless. So what exactly are you tryna say? Except for the fact that you proved my point about being a ? for actively seeking pictures of ? .

So that is ya scrawny ass I ain't never seen that pik now I know y u call me fat cuz u r a skinny ? ... & I only ask ? that hide behind a sn & avi that talk ? to post a pik cuz that's ? ? throwing rocks & hiding ya hand especially when u live n a glass house
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intervention time
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

So that is ya scrawny ass I ain't never seen that pik now I know y u call me fat cuz u r a skinny ? ... & I only ask ? that hide behind a sn & avi that talk ? to post a pik cuz that's ? ? throwing rocks & hiding ya hand especially when u live n a glass house

Word!?
    Bruh, you are a ? idiot. So that line AJax quoted got you that butthurt?? ? Drake! Stop reaching and bringing him up.

The only idiot is u if u think the hip pop lovin squares n here sayin meek took a L ain't n the Drake album thread......& ya right ya not faceless u did have ya real pik n ya avi multiple times it's u got a name change I ain't know but real ? stop worrying bout my posts
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut yo hoe ass up, gee
    You a ? and your mother is a 2 dollar ? ?
    Your father is actually a stud ? ?
    You was ? up from birth
    I'll smack the ? out yo ? and take yo "broccoli" and kick yo midget prostitute clean in the face
    Soft ass ? ass ?
    Now post a whole paragraph asking me to show up at the halfway house you live in with your 13 foster siblings in drag you ? weirdo slow ? ?
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @LcnsdbyROYALTY I only remember like 2 face pix I ain't never seen that pik of ya scrawny lil ass but like I said ? ya skinny ? ain't got no business talking ?

@grandma backinwhite I have no more words for u ? pull up & live out ya threat or ? & just b known as the ic ? ? boy

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    @LcnsdbyROYALTY I only remember like 2 face pix I ain't never seen that pik of ya scrawny lil ass but like I said ? ya skinny ? ain't got no business talking ?

@grandma backinwhite I have no more words for u ? pull up & live out ya threat or ? & just b known as the ic ? ? boy

Bruh you fat... And really ? . Get over it.
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Smh @ ? ? on here lol @ that ? @grandma backinwhite being a net thug...as y'all ? c that ? won't live out his threat all that lady boy wanna do is type like a scared ? boy for some lols from ? ? on here

Bruh you fat... And really ? . Get over it.

Ya a skinny ? & a shady cracka Klansmen loving housenigger ? . Get over it
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is kkk if they where white tshirts now

Let me go put my wilt chamberlain jersey on then
  • gee757
    Options

No u fat 4 eyed geek computer nerd net thug ? that skinny ? ass housenigger supports a racist shady crackkka Klansmen like feminem that's y i said that ? ? ....& I just noticed @grandma backinwhite made her debut on the ic n ya ? ass thread go figure...ha
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you ask ? to dress like women to come see you and you got ? pics on deck
    But I'm the donkey weirdo?
    Come on, gee, don't take the bait

Is @grandma backinwhite not u? A ? on a blk musik site playing a woman is on some donkey weirdo/regular cracka ? ........u r the 1 that played a ? on here that's y i told u 2 pull up n ya @grandma backinwhite outfit ? ..... now ? & come out here & get ya issue & try & take something like u threaten
    Cain wrote: »

My ? I don't give a ? what you smoke you care to much about what these ? think about you. If ? funny it's funny

Nah...my thing is u r 1 of the oldest on here & ya a mod I don't understand how u can find a ? saying anything to get my attention funny especially if the ? is telling a lie......
    Yeah umma really go on another dudes Twitter just 2 see if he got that gas or not. Dogg you try way 2 hard for this Internet ? . Ain't that serious. Plus you prolly flexing on it anyways stunting like it's yo ? lmao

? ? this ain't the 1st thread ya ? ass tried to male flirt wit me about my broccoli....... again I got pik proof of my loud & me n VIP popping bottles & all the ? I said n here.......yall ? r the 1s n here making up ? tryna male flirt cuz idgaf about ya faceless scary ass..
    Man ya fat ? ass ya said some rather ? ? . "Flirt with my broccoli" no straight man talks like that. Go smoke ya stix and seeds and ? ya midget ? . Ya ?
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options

Man ya fat ? ass ya said some rather ? ? . "Flirt with my broccoli" no straight man talks like that. Go smoke ya stix and seeds and ? ya midget ? . Ya ?

Faceless scary ass ? ? ya ? ass is the 1 begging for my attention ? .....u r a faceless scary nobody on here throwing rocks & hiding ya hand/face like a ? cuz u live n a glass house
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

No u fat 4 eyed geek computer nerd net thug ? that skinny ? ass housenigger supports a racist shady crackkka Klansmen like feminem that's y i said that ? ? ....& I just noticed @grandma backinwhite made her debut on the ic n ya ? ass thread go figure...ha

? !? You take pictures of ? dressed like yo enemies. I make videos ? em. Stupid ? .
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options

? !? You take pictures of ? dressed like yo enemies. I make videos ? em. Stupid ? .

Lil ? u ain't saying nothing I just don't take pix u ? I got video of many ? too u ain't saying ? ....& yes u r a ? if u think a nekkid female is dressed u stewpid scrawny skinny ?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

Faceless scary ass ? ? ya ? ass is the 1 begging for my attention ? .....u r a faceless scary nobody on here throwing rocks & hiding ya hand/face like a ? cuz u live n a glass house
    Speaking of houses ? I bet you ain't even got your own spot. When you become a HOMEOWNER than you can speak 2 me. But since you don't and will never know what that means close ya ? mouth.
  • gee757
    Options
    Speaking of houses ? I bet you ain't even got your own spot. When you become a HOMEOWNER than you can speak 2 me. But since you don't and will never know what that means close ya ? mouth.

Smh @ this faceless scary weirdo 1st this ? said I don't got gas....now this faceless scary ? ass ? is talking bout I don't got a spot wow ..... again ? get me off ya ? mind u r a faceless scary nobody on here throwing rocks & hiding ya hand ? that ? only works on faceless scary ? talking ? like U
  • gee757
    Options
    Y is the grAndma trucker n here still typing/talking ? after being exposed as a cross dressing ? net thug who sends empty threats?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

Smh @ this faceless scary weirdo 1st this ? said I don't got gas....now this faceless scary ? ass ? is talking bout I don't got a spot wow ..... again ? get me off ya ? mind u r a faceless scary nobody on here throwing rocks & hiding ya hand ? that ? only works on faceless scary ? talking ? like U
    I highly doubt you became a home owner in 5 minutes so why you still speaking 2 me hoe?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    That ? live in a 2 story cardboard box behind the McDonald's he siphoning WiFi from

You givin him 2 much credit tho. I think he could barely afford a one story cardboard box much less a 2 story one.
  • gee757
    Options
    I highly doubt you became a home owner in 5 minutes so why you still speaking 2 me hoe?

U r too scared to post ya identity so ? about all that other ? ... when ya to ? to show ya face & talk ? on here gtfoh faceless scary ass koward