What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Guy Catches His Girl In Hotel With Man And Gets Shot

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
DupacMD_PROPER CottonCitySlimdamnkpxxCivicxxHafBaykedVulcanRavenTonyDubbzMrCrookedLetterRecaptimus_Prime360Valentinez A. KaiserBrideofKillaStewKatTheBoyRoFigoWestiekingtob330BangEm_Bart Splackavelliachewon87Rue_FlexingtonGhost313dallas' 4 evaBlackAX410bossdon201Arya TsaddiqLou_CypherCapitalBmiamivice305CashmoneyDuxOl Jay'sgnsIntelligent_Hoodlum playmaker88CeLLaR-DooRKoltrainSnatch Some CollarsBender RodriguezLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYa minorvageneral08G.Avantdnyce215

Replies

• DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damnkp wrote: »
    Nigga was hollering like pinky..lmao..this is why you check the female

Shit, all that bitch in him, she prolly would have beat his ass too.

she was the one telling him he was dumb for always putting shit on facebook....

HerbalVaporCapersRevolver Ocelotdeadeye
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    so nobody freeze framed the naked bitch to determine if it was smash or pass?

tried but couldnt really determine

definitely not worth this bullshit tho
    DupacxxCivicxxSneakDZAJoshuaMoshua
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be one huge bummer of a day.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    That would be one huge bummer of a day.

On the bright side he got some pain meds out the deal

sounded kinda husky too so im willing to bet he got out the hospital and pigged out with zero guilt

bet he didnt get on FB no more that day tho
    Dupac
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..wow.
    AP21SmashinYourWaifu
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this vid made my day lmao
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.