Every dealt with someone that was feelin themselves too much?

farris2k1
farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
How do yall deal with a female or (for the ladies) a dude like that? Confidence is cool and even a turn on at times but when it turns to arrogance ? turns wack and a big ass turn off espicially if they aint even half as bad or whatever as they think they are, do you just ignore it? Call them out on it? Tell them bout themselves??

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    They used to really bother me but I've come to realize most of these people are mental midgets and most of the time I feel sorry for them.

Some people really believe their own hype, most don't, you can let them know what the deal is with a something as simple as a well timed eye roll
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she was pleasuring her self in front of me, i watched then smashed
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Don't deal with them.

If they really believe it and you call them on it 9 outta 10 they gonna think you're jealous of them for whatever reason they think up for you.

If they ain't all that, and they think they are....sometimes it's better for ignorance to remain in bliss.

...or they could have low self esteem, but go over board to try to project they are confident.

• Magicjohnson
    Magicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Ya there called single mothers
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just don't entertain their ? ... It only works if others are feeding their ego. A person who acts cocky and cant back it up just looks crazy.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll go out of my way to ignore that chick. Won't give a chick seeking out that attention the satisfaction. She can't have my energy.
    And ? know better than to stunt around me.