What If You Found Out Your Wifey Had A Train Ran On Her?

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    By train i mean 2 max

Same time or just 2 ? in one day

Anything more than that naw ? we going yo therapy

That a 3some not a train and ? 2 men in the same day means the ? has an impulse control issue
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a woman likes you, respects you, this is going to either never be told, or you will be in too deep by the time she tells you.

If she had a train ran on her, and she told me before hand, all I can do is respect her honesty, the ? happened, I can't change it. All I can do is evaluate how she treat me, and stay or move on.

Every woman was leased by a ? before yours, some just happened to have multiple tennants at 1 time.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember this girl told me she went to a party with her dude and her best friend. Somehow or another her dude and best friend left her there and she willingly went in a room and ? 5 dudes I was like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa so yea chicks out there with stories like that or probably worse and UOENO......funny how no1 says UOENO no more lmao
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    As long as it's not recent
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Nah TBH idek . If it's a girl I really really like then idk. A lot of times she just get ? . And got taken advantage of then I guess we can work something out. If she just willingly taking ? then no
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I don't really look at that as being any different than any other freaky ? . Wouldn't give a ? . If I ? with you, I ? with you.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man nah we don't respect toss hoes, it'll b a wrap for me. I can ? with ol girl, ? her, maybe even b friends, but shidd one of the things I joke about with her would b how she a toss. Say what u want, I guess I'm just not "mentally equipped " to wife that up
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can somebody talk sense into @mryounggun what the ? is wrong with this guy???
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    be like ghost an ? everyone connected and leave a monopoly train card
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah bruh, she had best keep that ? to herself.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I woulda never married kat

Lol, but I'm going to let you and the rest of y'all know... If it was you and your homeboy in the room... Together with the chick, y'all had a three some...