Kidnapped Teen Was Gang-? , Killed And Fed To Gators

2»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    They have gators n new York?
    ? , it says where she came up missing in the first sentence. The first one, all you had to do was read for 2 seconds.

I was thinking rural upstate newyork though. don't they have swamps and farmland? if coyotes can be found in rural new York then maybe gators. just my train of though don't know much about rural new York. is that thing about gators living in new York city sewers true?
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White girl got fed to Gators ....who cares
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    They have gators n new York?
    ? , it says where she came up missing in the first sentence. The first one, all you had to do was read for 2 seconds.

I was thinking rural upstate newyork though. don't they have swamps and farmland? if coyotes can be found in rural new York then maybe gators. just my train of though don't know much about rural new York. is that thing about gators living in new York city sewers true?

? what??
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of stupidity going on in this thread
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    Don't see how anybody can be opposed to death penalty

It's for the wrongfully convicted, not ? like this. You really trust this racist ass government to not be summarily executing poc and anyone else they disliked? Don't convolute two separate ideas

I'm talking more about people who make the moral argument against the concept of capital punishment

If there's innocent people being executed then it's not right morally

So you're opposed to the death penalty in any and all circumstances?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until they find a body or some ? this is ? . You don't convict solely on some jailhouse snitch's word.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »

I've never read or heard a valid argument against it.

"But but but its too cruel..."
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    The shocking new details about the mysterious disappearance of 17-year-old Rochester, NY, native Brittanee Drexel came largely from a “jailhouse confession” that was subsequently substantiated by others with “tidbits” and “secondhand information,” FBI Agent Gerrick Munoz testified in a federal court transcript obtained by the Post and Courier of Charleston.

Don't tell me this ? was in jail braggin about it too
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »

I've never read or heard a valid argument against it.

"But but but its too cruel..."

? want to rehabilitate Jeffery Dahmer type mfs
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

.........as administered by some wack-ass racist government? Nah I'm good. Life in a dungeon always seemed worse than death to me anyway.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White girl got fed to Gators ....who cares

^^THIS^^

After that Emmitt Till thread, I kinda feel the same way.
  • Stiff
    Swiffness! wrote: »

.........as administered by some wack-ass racist government? Nah I'm good. Life in a dungeon always seemed worse than death to me anyway.

This same racist government administers prison sentences and locks up innocent people for decades at a time as well...Black people are prosecuted and imprisoned at a disproportionate rate..sometimes innocent people die in prison...why aren't you opposed to the concept of prison as well?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

This same racist government administers prison sentences and locks up innocent people for decades at a time as well...Black people are prosecuted and imprisoned at a disproportionate rate..sometimes innocent people die in prison...why aren't you opposed to the concept of prison as well?

Wrongfully imprisoned people can be eventually freed, in theory at least.

Not so for the wrongfully executed.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Stiff

Wrongfully imprisoned people can be eventually freed, in theory at least.

Not so for the wrongfully executed.

In theory...but like I said, innocent people die in prison and even jail all the time before they can be exonerated..how can you trust this racist government to administer jail time at all