Akon on Why Women Are Smarter Than Men, Have the Power to Rule the World

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didnt watch but when you think about it....

how many dudes bucked a career chasing a woman...only for that woman to roll out or whatever....because a woman dont want a house husband

how many women bucked a career over a dude because .....she was ok to be a housewife..

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh..... stop this ? . I get tired of hearing this ? rhetoric. If women were going to rule the world they would, there are no ifs ands or buts about it.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women was made by ? to make kids. Men was made by to rule the world

Thats how it is..
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are smarter, but their women
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the other big guy in the video?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Logic, reason & rational >>>>> emotions & feelings.

Abstract thinking and critical thought are intangibles hardwired into male DNA. Emotions, feelings and solving problems by "consensus" is coded into female DNA.

Akon is using hyperbole to make a larger point. Women possess certain innate characteristics that are highly coveted in "today's society." Communication skills, multitasking, and I would be remiss If I didn't mention the power of the ? .

Let's unpack his statements by looking at a representative sample. Bonobos.

Our closest living mammal (we share 98% DNA, and have similar behavioral characteristics). Bonobos live in a matriarchal society, meaning that females run the community.

They decide food rations, hierarchical rank, and most importantly, when copulation occurs. Interestingly enough, the society is quite peaceful. Food is shared in abundance and very few fights over territory. A stark contrast to Chimpanzee society, that happens to be strictly patriarchal.

On general, men have a higher mean IQ than women. But that doesn't account for other intelligence variables that the IQ test doesn't account for. Ex. Men are better drivers than women (skill-wise) because we have a better perception of 3-Dimensional space. Women are "safer drivers" than men. Does that mean we are better drivers??

In my opinion, it's ying & yang. Not ying "vs" yang. We both complement each others skillset.

THAAAAAANK You
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how many flipped over cars have white women in them behind or thrown from behind the wheel.

black people aint trynna get pulled over so we dont drive crazy...

chimps and that other b word....dont cry when they dont get their way...

black women have to work hard to be heard and can never turn on tears...

i guess im saying..

yea you get it
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HE'S TRYING TO SCORE BROWNIE POINTS. HES THIRSTY AS ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's on individual stances to be honest, most of you are emotional thinkers and logical thinking doesn't equate to a rational thought, logic is only A to B to C but it may not be rational thinking. Some of ya'll must not have met an intelligent woman or creative woman in your life.

@Kai is smarter than 99 percent of this board rationally, logically, and more creative.

While I place @DWO whose emotional intelligence is far more higher than everyone, there is like 18 types of intelligence if not more that we didn't realize yet.
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    ? name is og boo ? . smmfh
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speak for himself
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R2_163 wrote: »
    ? name is og boo ? . smmfh

@BOSSExcellence linking up with akon good looking homie
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akon is smart enough to get a 1 BILLION dollar credit line...he is better than any of your black heros and he's done/doing more for black people than anyone that has ever existed. Heed his advice.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akon is smart enough to get a 1 BILLION dollar credit line...he is better than any of your black heros and he's done/doing more for black people than anyone that has ever existed. Heed his advice.

Was just bout to say this but you know how the he-man woman haters no ma'am club is.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG boo ? is a fire ass name
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

being smart at one thing does not mean you are smart in everything else... he's talented at making money but this statement is flat out factually wrong
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Abstract thinking and critical thought are intangibles hardwired into male DNA. Emotions, feelings and solving problems by "consensus" is coded into female DNA.

Akon is using hyperbole to make a larger point. Women possess certain innate characteristics that are highly coveted in "today's society." Communication skills, multitasking, and I would be remiss If I didn't mention the power of the ? .

Our closest living mammal (we share 98% DNA, and have similar behavioral characteristics). Bonobos live in a matriarchal society, meaning that females run the community.

They decide food rations, hierarchical rank, and most importantly, when copulation occurs. Interestingly enough, the society is quite peaceful. Food is shared in abundance and very few fights over territory. A stark contrast to Chimpanzee society, that happens to be strictly patriarchal.

On general, men have a higher mean IQ than women. But that doesn't account for other intelligence variables that the IQ test doesn't account for. Ex. Men are better drivers than women (skill-wise) because we have a better perception of 3-Dimensional space. Women are "safer drivers" than men. Does that mean we are better drivers??

In my opinion, it's ying & yang. Not ying "vs" yang. We both complement each others skillset.

Your first and last statements contradict each other

I fail to see how.

Men are the Ying (that encompasses logic & reason) women are the Yang (that encompasses emotions and feelings).

Two different approaches to problem-solving, both genders playing to their innate strengths to get stuff done.

Where's the contradiction?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

I fail to see how.

Men are the Ying (that encompasses logic & reason) women are the Yang (that encompasses emotions and feelings).

Two different approaches to problem-solving, both genders playing to their innate strengths to get stuff done.

Women are Yin not Yang men are Yang in Chinese culture.

http://www.iep.utm.edu/gender-c/
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're really going overboard on this statement. This is an emotional response not a rational logical
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

You're really going overboard on this statement. This is an emotional response not a rational logical

Nah bro that's fact, by 2020 he will have helped 80 million black people. Name 1 person that has done half of that.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

I fail to see how.

Your first statement is saying one line of thought (generally attributed to males) is better than the other. How can a woman complement you when you already think you're better?