White Woman Opens Fire Killing Young Black Aspiring Doctor & College Student

Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
New Castle County Police charged a New Castle woman in connection with the shooting death of a Delaware State University student on his way to work.

Police said in a statement Friday that 46-year-old Cheryl Jennings has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of 19-year-old Malcolm Evans. Police said there is no known association between Evans and Jennings.

“Malcolm Evans was truly an innocent victim, a young man who lived with his parents and brother, went to college, worked a job and dreamed of becoming a doctor,” said County Executive Thomas P. Gordon. “His death is a loss to all of us and we continue to share his family’s grief.”

Evans was driving to his part-time job at FedEx early on July 9 when he was shot near the entrance of the Rutledge community in Bear. Police said the bullet struck Evans in the upper body and he lost control of his vehicle and crashed.

Jennings is also charged with firearm possession during commission of a felony and possession of a firearm by a person prohibited due to past felony conviction.

The case remained open.

DelawareStateHomicideCherylJenningsMalcolmEvans.jpg?w=620

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's talk about forgiveness.... She's a victim too guys
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like she snapped, perhaps road rage taken out on the first black face she saw. Too much Trump in her diet
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    but we the violent ones

Man, stop with this ? man.

Whites are violent too, but AAs commit far more acts of violence per capita.

That's the truth. No criminologist denies it.

And no, that doesn't mean blacks are naturally violent. It's the circumstances in which people live, and their life experiences, that make them commit acts of violence, for the most part. Black people live in way worse circumstances than whites.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • So ILL
    Shoot that ? in the head and don't waste anymore tax money.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but we the violent ones

And no, that doesn't mean blacks are naturally violent. It's the circumstances in which people live, and their life experiences, that make them commit acts of violence, for the most part. Black people live in way worse circumstances than whites.

is this ? ? serious!!?!

nah..
    he cant be..
  • A Talented One
    but we the violent ones

Seriously dude, shut the ? up for once

Man, ? you if you don't like hearing the truth.

So ? off.

• A Talented One
    Facts are ? facts.

When you are an oppressed people, and many of your people live in and grow up in severely disadvantaged communities, you commit more crime. Denying this is basically letting white folks off the hook by making a serious problem disappear.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts are ? facts.

When you are an oppressed people, and many of your people live in and grow up in severely disadvantaged communities, you commit more crime. Denying this is basically letting white folks off the hook by making a serious problem disappear.
    dasqkyf4l0x9.jpeg

what the ? are u talking about?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but we the violent ones

In which part of the city are you?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but we the violent ones

No simple ? , IMPOVERISHED PEOPLE commit higher rates of crime.

Why are you such a ? , Jesus Christ do some research
  • So ILL
    Gotdamn, I wondered why they called you "A Talented ? ", but that ? was ridiculous.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why those who have no FELONIES should be getting their concealed license. ? your anti-gun stances, do they help you out or not? No, they do not, if you are not a violent person then you have nothing to fear.
  • A Talented One
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    but we the violent ones

No simple ? , IMPOVERISHED PEOPLE commit higher rates of crime.

Why are you such a ? , Jesus Christ do some research

I don't understand what you're trying to say. I really don't, so please explain. You may have misunderstood me. I am not blaming black people for committing more violent crime.

I am saying, above all, that we should not deny that black people commit more violent crime than white people.

Second, I am saying that is because black people live in more disadvantaged communities that they commit more violent crime.
  • A Talented One
    So ILL wrote: »
    Gotdamn, I wondered why they called you "A Talented ? ", but that ? was ridiculous.

You haven't been on the bandwagon with that ? ? , so don't start now, especially not over this.

What is it that I said that is wrong and/or coonish?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »

He's not a ? cause I doubt he's even black in the first place. I usually just lurk in this section but I had enough after that post.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    but we the violent ones

The ? ? district
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but we the violent ones

• A Talented One
    You ? clowns are just proving me right. I have been saying all along that it's mainly idiots that don't even understand what I am saying that have been the ones calling me a ? , and this just illustrates it.

If what I said is so coonish, why don't one you guys explain how it is coonish?

It's an open invitation. Go ahead.
  • A Talented One
    Michelle Alexander wrote what is considered the bible for the social movement advocating for reform in the criminal justice system: The New Jim Crow.

In the book she claims that AAs are arrested and imprisoned at much higher rates for drug crimes even though they don't use or sell drugs significantly more than whites.

But SHE DOES NOT DENY THAT BLACK MEN HAVE HIGHER RATES of VIOLENT CRIME.

I have the book in my hands right now. On page 210 she writes: "Although African Americans do not engage in drug crime at significantly higher rates than whites, black men do have much higher rates of violent crime."

Only the most dumb or plain ignorant ? would deny that blacks have higher rates of violent crime.

All of that said, what explains these higher rates is a different issue.
  • A Talented One
    but we the violent ones

Man ? you.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but we the violent ones

? sucka YET I'm wrong for calling you that when you type stupid ? like this. ? ? . Ol what about Black on Black crime ass ? .
  • A Talented One
    iron man1 wrote: »
    but we the violent ones

? sucka YET I'm wrong for calling you that when you type stupid ? like this. ? ? . Ol what about Black on Black crime ass ? .

Wow, that is not what I am saying. lol. you ? ? .

Listen, how about you stop ? talking to me forever. I don't waste my time with certain types of ? ..