Free Chris Breezy (in a standoff with police at his home)

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/03/chris-brown-felony-charges-gun-assault-case/
    Chris Brown and his attorney, Mark Geragos, have maintained from the beginning that an accusation the singer pulled a gun on Baylee Curran in August while kicking her out of his Tarzana home was bogus.

According to TMZ, the Los Angeles District Attorney will most likely not pursue the case for lack of evidence.

As we reported at the time, Curran, a former Miss California Regional beauty pageant winner, called police on August 30 to made the claim.

Brown was arrested later that day.

TMZ reports that the case was supposed to be presented to prosecutors 2 weeks later, but the D.A. didn't think it would stand up in court.

Police were given an additional 2 weeks to come up with better evidence and failed to do so.

Authorities don't believe the 2 guns that were found inside a duffle bag Brown allegedly threw out of a window can be tied to him.

There's an outside chance law enforcement could pursue a misdemeanor assault prosecution with the L.A. City Attorney, but the case is weak which makes that scenario unlikely.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tell you what, all you CB haters need to send that man an apology
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he sues her face off
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I tell you what, all you CB haters need to send that man an apology

The vast majority are gonna duck this thread or not post at all.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? are the updates about CB and not the white ? being arrested, indicted, sued or merked?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew bobby beige was innocent from the beginning, I don't trust these money and fame hungry hoes.