People who believe in ghosts, star signs, watch horror movies, talk about zombies..

Options
blank..
blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
What are your thoughts on these fucken misfits?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Same as my thoughts on people who create an anonymous internet persona and hide behind the safety of it while they talk ? on numerous people...

Hows your wife and kids cuzzy?
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Camron does all of the things u mentioned accept Idk about the signs....so what u think about them?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i really aint know what to think of em' till two weeks ago..

my partner & i went to jersey for a week to house sit my sister in law's 17,000 square foot house & i spent mon thru fri of that week there by myself..(keep in mind that she bought this house with cash for half it's worth [3.5 million] because of the housing market slump.. then she gutted it & completely redid the interior & raised the roof a bit..) ? beautiful... movie theater, sports bar, foyer with gigantic double front doors, ect.

*right after we got there, some of my sister in laws home girls were on the way & was bringin' some hydro over so i went to shower before they arrived.. my dude went down stairs & the entired floor was deserted except for me.. or so i thought until the moment i hear the bedroom door open & then what clearly sounded like a sigle person's foot steps entering the room.. i thought keith was coming back to the room for something so i asked if that was him.. no response. so i peeked out & the room was empty but the door was standing wide open. so monday started with a bump here & a knock there.. the one thing that stood out was this.. i was on the porch smokin' in this little 1984ish type blind spot where the houses surveilence cameras can't see me. this spot is directly in front of the piano room's two windows. so as i'm gettin' stoned, i hear from behind me the distinct sound of a finger tapping on the glass.. i turned thinking i'd see the house keeper Maria but it dawned on me that she wasn't due in till wednesday because the whole family was @ their villa in casa de campos down in the dominican republic.. i quickly brush it off as me being high & just hearing things. but tuesday, i was exiting the sports bar when i heard, from directly under me in the basement, this rapidfire banging.. like someone had a monkey wrench & was beatin' out some sorta av vanguard type drum pattern on steel pipes.. automatically, i talked myself into believing it was the house settling.. later that morning, i was sittin' there rollin' a spliff when i heard what sounded like a painting falling off the wall & slamming to the ground in the hallway right outside the room i was staying in.. alarmed, i jumped up & peeked out & saw.... absolutely nothing. as loud as it was, i was stunned to see that nothing was on the floor in pieces or even so much as slightly out of place. again, i try to brush it off as either the house settling, just a noise from the pipes or possibly a noise made by the landscapers outside.... it was too close & loud to be anyone of those though.. wednesday, my sister in law stopped by & asked me if i could keep an eye on her dog while she ran some errands.. of course, i was thrilled to because i figured he would at least alert me if something was odd. so i'm in the kitchen about an hour after the dog [Chewys his name] was dropped off when i hear a thundering boom from the direction of the piano room [in the front of the house]. it was loud enough this time to where i couldn't talk myself into believing it was some random noise.. the hair on my arm stood up as i waited for chewy to respond to my calling his name out to see if he was in that room or at least coming from that direction. just then, out of the corner of my left eye, i see him emerge from the hallway leading to the back corner of the house where he'd been since his owner dropped him off. ten minutes later, Maria shows up to clean & we hang out & chat for a while cause i hadn't seen her in about a year. i ask her how she likes the new house & she said she wasn't a big fan because it's a lot bigger than the last house.. then, completely unprovoked, she said she doesn't like being there by herself.. needless to say, i knew instantly what she was talkin' about but enquired further as if i were unaware.. she said one day when she was there by herself, out of nowhere, she started hearing these loud footsteps coming from up stairs.. [FYI: this house has a grand total of 5 kids & 2 adults who are all gone during the day time at school & work] shortly after this conversation, my sister in law shows back up to pick up her dog. while there, we're walkin' down the hallway as i'm tellin' her what i was hearing when she said, "This room always gives me an ominous feeling".. my blood literally ran cold when I realized she had stopped dead in her tracks & was pointing into the piano room. thursday was laundry day because we were leaving friday & i wanted to give their new digital bubble front loader washers & dryers a test drive. so i get my clothes in & i spend 10 minutes trying to figure out why they wouldn't start. finally, i figured out that when you shut the doors on them, there is a snap sound like it shut but that's just half of the process. that when you close it the rest of the way, you'll hear a lock engaging with a loud snap. then you push start & the cycle begins. makes sense since it's a front loading machine & clothes could possibly push the door open on their own. the only way to open these doors is to push the pause/stop button to which you'll hear that loud snap again & the door partially pops open to where you have to grab the door handle & pull for the sencondary snap sound before it's all the way open.. fast forward an hour or two & i'm dryin' two shirts, 4 pairs of socks & some cargo shorts.. they finish their drying cycle but are a bit damp so i put em' back in for 20 minutes & go back to rollin' at the desk in my room which is right next door to the laundry room. 4 minutes pass by & i hear the dryer stop.. i get up & go in there & the dryers standing wide open. some how, the pause button was pressed & the door magically opened about 6 inches IN COMPLETE CONTRIDICTION TO IT'S EXPENSIVE DESIGN. every appliance in this house is top of the line.. i mean, they have a 5,000 dollar coffee machine i couldn't make work to save my life. all this ? brand new so a fluke opening of the dryer door is wishful thinking @ it's best. at this point, i decided that this.. whatever it was, wasn't an aggressively sinister entity.. merely one that liked company to know they're not alone. so i grabbed my newest mixtape [@ this time, still in it's ruff draft stage] entitled "Stuffin' Di Stash Fulla Puff & Hash" & used the x box 360 located in the entertainment center right outside my room's door as a cd player so i could listen to something besides errily unexplainable ghost farts.. i remixed Queen's "We Will Rock You" [ http://www.zshare.net/audio/82221092de252fdf/ ] to this ill as ? dancehall riddim Ward 21 made called Badda Badda a month or two ago on a whim threw it in just to observe what, if any, cohesiveness it would bring to the mix.. so as i'm listening to this tape again for about the 4th time inna row, i get to the Queen remix when out of nowhere, what i first thought was merely a really cool disc skip that just so happened to land in the exact right places to sound like a skilled DJ showin' out.. came the hook of the song which goes "We Will, We Will Rock You" double jumpin' on each word in perfect timing saying "We We Will Will We We Will Will Rock You"...... & continued to do so flawlessly through every hook for the rest of the song..

i bugged the ? out.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    rusty?
    you really think we gone sit here and read that ?
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rusty is trippin

But I know Ghost are real
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rusty is trippin

But I know Ghost are real

lmao werd rusty really is with that ?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Shackleford must be high as f*ck
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao werd rusty really is with that ?

I know damm well he didn't sit there and write all that ?
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

ew @ the ugly ? in your avi. Hope it isn't you.
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    ew @ the ugly ? in your avi. Hope it isn't you.

Soulijah....What's going on Baby.

Yeah,it's a Little Wallet size picture of me....The boy stay fresh
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulijah....What's going on Baby.

Yeah,it's a Little Wallet size picture of me....The boy stay fresh

Hahaha that's you? You're white? Yeah right that ain't you. Ew, what's with the beard, beards are nasty & if that really is you which I doubt it, you need to trim that ? .
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    rusty?
    you really think we gone sit here and read that ?
    c'mon, son.... it's not War & Peace..

on the other hand, though.... i never thought i'd be typin' out some crazy soundin' ? like that.. so take it or leave it.. i'd have been fine livin' the rest of my life without seein' & hearin' that ? i saw & heard in that ? so..

but word to the wise: expect the unexpected..

Baby_pukes.gif
    Shackleford must be high as f*ck
    if i wasn't, something would definitely be wrong...
    yo.. i swear on my life that ? happened word for word.. 2 weeks ago In Rockleigh, New Jersey..
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    c'mon, son.... it's not War & Peace..

on the other hand, though.... i never thought i'd be typin' out some crazy soundin' ? like that.. so take it or leave it.. i'd have been fine livin' the rest of my life without seein' & hearin' that ? i saw & heard in that ? so..

but word to the wise: expect the unexpected..

Baby_pukes.gif
    if i wasn't, something would definitely be wrong...
    yo.. i swear on my life that ? happened word for word.. 2 weeks ago In Rockleigh, New Jersey..

ill son....
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I do all of the above except talk about zombies and horror movies.