Reason Interview: MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 aka Monizzle14

2»

Comments

• just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vegasdykes was the most cringe worthy moment i've seen on the IC, it was like watching a bunch of autistic grown men playing star wars with brooms while making mongoloid sound effects that are been filmed for some sadistic reason.
    Good interview tho.

? get ? , something u have never seen in person because u look like Jared from subway b4 he lost weight, so I'm gonna file this in the backhanded compliment department, thanks fam

55519221.jpg
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still a Ice ? .
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #VegasLights we still shinnin'

Wifi at 14,000 feet Sippin Juice Boxes. We still here!

#VegasLights #Blinded
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? you ain't even ask him about Tidal tho?!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I forgot about that
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    5 Grand wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »

5th Letter- What are some things you'd like to change about the IC?

Monizzle14- All my issues have to deal with the topics on the board, Certainly more restrictions on how many topics you can create/a certain amount of posts before you can make a topic (not sure if that exists), I also think people like 5 grand should be banned from half the topics they made. Some of the better rapper or best album from ny poll ideas at times gets out of hand. I wish people would spread out the content over a longer period of time instead of creating all 6 topics within a 48 hour period.

5th Letter- There is a thread limit for new posters. Why do you think 5 grand should be banned?

Monizzle14- Most of the threads he makes can be solved in a few comments are are just so out in left field that everyone is confused. 5grandpa has a wealth of hip hop knowledge and history i respect that. But as far as thread making dude just doesn't have it.

4xybfxlmzhec.jpg

The older heads are running labels into the ground. And no offense my ? but your threads suck. You have knowledge of the game. But you can't make a ? decent topic for a thread to save your life.

:joy:
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

5th Letter- What are some things you'd like to change about the IC?

Monizzle14- All my issues have to deal with the topics on the board, Certainly more restrictions on how many topics you can create/a certain amount of posts before you can make a topic (not sure if that exists), I also think people like 5 grand should be banned from half the topics they made. Some of the better rapper or best album from ny poll ideas at times gets out of hand. I wish people would spread out the content over a longer period of time instead of creating all 6 topics within a 48 hour period.

5th Letter- There is a thread limit for new posters. Why do you think 5 grand should be banned?

Monizzle14- Most of the threads he makes can be solved in a few comments are are just so out in left field that everyone is confused. 5grandpa has a wealth of hip hop knowledge and history i respect that. But as far as thread making dude just doesn't have it.

4xybfxlmzhec.jpg

The older heads are running labels into the ground. And no offense my ? but your threads suck. You have knowledge of the game. But you can't make a ? decent topic for a thread to save your life.

dead.gif
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 - He then pulled up on my facebook and linked in and found photos of me then came thru to CT for work and wanted to fight me 1 on 1. I decided not to pull up and meet him mainly cause i didn't wanna get worldstar hip hop or set up. Also knowing what crazy white people do out here in CT i didn't wanna be in a ditch somewhere meeting some random dude from the IC asking for pictures for me. I took the L and moved on it is what it is. To his credit he modified my linked in account and made it appear like i worked at subway and made up a fake hometown just so bcotton ain't come with me with young thug like goons from Detroit. It was an L i can't out run that. At the end of the day i still think it was the smarter of the 2 moves.

tumblr_inline_mlvbkyOU0y1qz4rgp.gif
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would of fought killacham aint no way in he'll I'm runnin from no nikkie minaj groupie foh
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Dope you played hockey, always cool to see someone doing something different they love doing...

I remember when 'Might Ducks' came around me and some of my bredrens were something like 6, 7 or 8 years old and we started playing street hockey with trash cans, 'Bauer' blades were like the Jordans of blades for us haha