can we all agree that chow chows are the damn devil?

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those dogs are adorable but they're ?
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only had Akita's.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea ? them dogs breh
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a permanent dimple on my cheek from one when I was little. ? them ? . They are not family dogs.

Had one when I was a kid. ? was named mischief and earned every letter of that gotdamn name. Smh.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    my aunt had one back in the day...
    i forget his name..
    but she'd get him groomed to look like a lion..

they alright..
    yall wanna know about crazy ass ? dogs tho??

look no furthet then a Sharpei..
    its a chinese dog as well.. my mom had one..
    ? wasnt built right. smmfh

My moms trying to get one right now. They look like theyre old af even when they're young

f710ace29db2323c3b46d13e5a0d5b48.jpg

they loyal to their OWNER..

notice that i didnt make that plural.
    my dad use to have to tip toe around that ? ..
    she was the perfect dog for my mother tho. smmfh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i always dug the way dobermans look, especially red ones...but word was they always snap on their owners so i never got one

jus stuck with rotts with papers

my auntie got a big ass boerboel that we had to pick up from the damn airport as a puppy. ..that dog is a thang of beauty...everyone stops and stares...n gets the ? out the way! love takon it to dog beach...all the ladies crowd around lmao
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i always dug the way dobermans look, especially red ones...but word was they always snap on their owners so i never got one

jus stuck with rotts with papers

my auntie got a big ass boerboel that we had to pick up from the damn airport as a puppy. ..that dog is a thang of beauty...everyone stops and stares...n gets the ? out the way! love takon it to dog beach...all the ladies crowd around lmao

I think i just found the next dog i want. The black ones tho...

foto22294.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want either one of these:

maxresdefault.jpg

or these:

51CB0F59457446178CD5E6DE19EE838A.ashx?as=1&&h=160&w=240
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a permanent dimple on my cheek from one when I was little. ? them ? . They are not family dogs.
    which cheeks Gabi, if you know what i mean, and i think you do...

#respectfully

hqdefault.jpg
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    http://www.petwave.com/Dogs/Breeds/Chow-Chow/Personality.aspx

Behavioral Traits

Aggression is the biggest issue with Chows, though it is a problem that can be avoided. Chows are naturally aggressive toward dogs of the same sex, and their hunting instincts can take over if presented with a small dog or a cat. Chows should be kept in a single-dog family, or raised alongside a second dog of the opposite sex and similar size.

Chows should not be raised around small children and older children should be taught proper manners when living with a Chow. They are impatient dogs, and don't like to be teased or treated harshly, as they will retaliate. When treated with love and respect, however, a Chow will be equally loving and respectful in return.

Chow Chows need to be socialized very early and very often to allow guests into the home. They are naturally protective, and if that instinct is left unchecked can lead to aggressive behavior in adulthood.

Homeowners should check their insurance policies before adopting a Chow Chow, as the breed is often not covered.

Oh the ones that look like teddy bears. They are so cute.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get a pit and call it a day
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    http://www.petwave.com/Dogs/Breeds/Chow-Chow/Personality.aspx

Behavioral Traits

Aggression is the biggest issue with Chows, though it is a problem that can be avoided. Chows are naturally aggressive toward dogs of the same sex, and their hunting instincts can take over if presented with a small dog or a cat. Chows should be kept in a single-dog family, or raised alongside a second dog of the opposite sex and similar size.

Chows should not be raised around small children and older children should be taught proper manners when living with a Chow. They are impatient dogs, and don't like to be teased or treated harshly, as they will retaliate. When treated with love and respect, however, a Chow will be equally loving and respectful in return.

Chow Chows need to be socialized very early and very often to allow guests into the home. They are naturally protective, and if that instinct is left unchecked can lead to aggressive behavior in adulthood.

Homeowners should check their insurance policies before adopting a Chow Chow, as the breed is often not covered.

Oh the ones that look like teddy bears. They are so cute.

They bite like a bear too
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want either one of these:

maxresdefault.jpg

or these:

51CB0F59457446178CD5E6DE19EE838A.ashx?as=1&&h=160&w=240

why tho? You joining a dog sled team any time soon?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Don't do it, @The Lonious Monk .
    Although Huskies look puffy and soft, reports say that 15 people have died in the last 20 years because of them. Since these dogs are very energetic, they should be taken on regular walks. A well-trained Huskey will be very loyal to its family’s lives
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel so bad for all the dogs I see people have around the cities that never get used for anything close to what the bred is meant to do, just because they "look" cool, or are simply something different than what most people have.

Its wrong to deny a dog its destiny.