Damon Dash Developing “Brutally Honest” TV Series About Roc-A-Fella’s Rise and Fall

Options

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame can't even make another hov, cause if he did he'd rob him just like he robbed everyone else. Curren$y was the best thing to happen to dame since like 05 and he screwed that up too
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Dame can't even make another hov, cause if he did he'd rob him just like he robbed everyone else. Curren$y was the best thing to happen to dame since like 05 and he screwed that up too

explain this.................
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One day ? going wake up, stare at the ceiling and think "damn, all my life I been a ? ass hater"
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really hate Dame huh? He can come across a lil self centered but his track record w/ Paid In Full is enough to make me check this out. If Jay-Z was behind this you same ? would dickride so quick

His track record? His record looking flabby and sick since like 05. Paid in Full was a long time ago my ? .
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody has moved on but Dame.. ? is ridiculous now smh.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It didnt fall you broke it up idiot
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..JAY NEED TO THROW THIS NGA A BONE.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ..JAY NEED TO THROW THIS NGA A BONE.

For what?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might be worth a few laughs. I'll watch
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to know how that cookies business is going.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny how when the Rocafella Jay/Dame relationship collapsed, most y'all ? was quick to call Jay a sellout/snake....now y'all jumpin on the dis Dame bandwagon....bunch a jump to conclusion ass ? .
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really hate Dame huh? He can come across a lil self centered but his track record w/ Paid In Full is enough to make me check this out. If Jay-Z was behind this you same ? would dickride so quick

His track record? His record looking flabby and sick since like 05. Paid in Full was a long time ago my ? .
    And? What wack movie has he been a part of? Paid in Full? State Prop was dope. I believe he also was involved with Lee Daniels the Butler movie. Y'all ? are so far up Jay-Z azz you ? on anything Dame do just because his relationship with Jay smh. Dame actually has a nice resume when it comes to film
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame dash ain't have a damn thing to do with the butler
    Gtfoh
    He worked with Lee Daniels previously
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

And? What wack movie has he been a part of? Paid in Full? State Prop was dope. I believe he also was involved with Lee Daniels the Butler movie. Y'all ? are so far up Jay-Z azz you ? on anything Dame do just because his relationship with Jay smh. Dame actually has a nice resume when it comes to film

Real talk. I would watch any of those movies any day. Dame is a smart dude. His personality and ego ended up ? him over, and by the looks of it he aint giving up. He's never wrong to himself
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "What dont ? you, might hurt"
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    no need.....those 10 episodes on youtube from how ever many years ago were more than enough footage

Exactly. We don't need Damon Dash's hagiographic, revisionist, money-grab version of events that even Lifetime and Hallmark would be too embarrassed to broadcast.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still can't believe they cancelled Vinyl, loved that show!
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still can't believe they cancelled Vinyl, loved that show!

Karate in the cinema that scene is hilarious
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    It's not going to be "brutally honest", it's gonna be stories as told from his selfish perspective. The reason that ship fell was because Dame is an arrogant ? who strained relationships with business people (and family) the company relied on to serve an egotistical streak justified by false loyalty.

Since the split I never once heard Dame take responsibility for his behaviour, bankruptcies or marriage and admit maybe he was out of line. He's still the same. In his justification, he said he was "destroying them". If I treated anyone with that type of attitude they'd bounce on my ass too. He gonna take credit for all the artists and business successes and tell us Jay was just the "artist" and lowkey downplay his role.

Dame was an ? but also a real ? and in the business world you gotta learn to kiss ass ,Dame not down with that ,everybody who was down with Dame still got Love for him jay z just knows how to use people to advance and jay made more money because of that and the fact that he is a ? mc
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    It's not going to be "brutally honest", it's gonna be stories as told from his selfish perspective. The reason that ship fell was because Dame is an arrogant ? who strained relationships with business people (and family) the company relied on to serve an egotistical streak justified by false loyalty.

Since the split I never once heard Dame take responsibility for his behaviour, bankruptcies or marriage and admit maybe he was out of line. He's still the same. In his justification, he said he was "destroying them". If I treated anyone with that type of attitude they'd bounce on my ass too. He gonna take credit for all the artists and business successes and tell us Jay was just the "artist" and lowkey downplay his role.

Dame was an ? but also a real ? and in the business world you gotta learn to kiss ass ,Dame not down with that ,everybody who was down with Dame still got Love for him jay z just knows how to use people to advance and jay made more money because of that and the fact that he is a ? mc

Who are they??

I've yet to see them. Everybody who was down with him all say he was an arrogant ? .