Do People feel frustated being single?

Options
supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Im being single my whole life (shoudlnt Count steffie as a gf since she she Cheated all the time)

What does it take to find some1? I mean i am tall but ugly but other than that i got humour and IM workin out.

I want People to take this serious.my mother asked me today if iwere ? and it really pressures me Now.

Please Any tips? I really want find some1 and i want kids

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly bro I love single life, so no I don't get frustrated with it. Also nobody thinks I'm a ? cause women still like me, do I think that may just be you bruh.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to smell like money. Problem solved.

*Don't bother with the e-jumping. You know I'm right.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Makes u wana die being alone
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Never show anger
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly bro I love single life, so no I don't get frustrated with it. Also nobody thinks I'm a ? cause women still like me, do I think that may just be you bruh.

Much respect for your respond. ;;;;real talk
    Super gangster I can only give you a proverb. From a man you had any girl he wanted ;;;; word life

Ecclesiastes 7:28 KJV
    [28] Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Don't fret bro !
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @supergangster not bullshitting but you're actually hilarious homie. You need to incorporate more of your sense of humor and just be comfortable around women. If women have a good time with you the other things will follow
  • blackgod813
    Options

Much respect for your respond. ;;;;real talk
    Super gangster I can only give you a proverb. From a man you had any girl he wanted ;;;; word life

Ecclesiastes 7:28 KJV
    [28] Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Don't fret bro !

What that mean
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S be like pleeeeeeeaaaase
    d2xw1u5xvmgf.gif
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a little frustrating but when ur busy with other things, some don't mind it. I don't
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no problem in the world being single and I'm more than willing to wait however long it takes to finally meet a chick that is comparable to me or my equal. Till then, Solitude + Women (for occasional company) is the greatest.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. Been single since I broke up with the mother of my daughter 7 years ago. When I told my Pastor that ? called me to the ministry the first thing he told me was, "Welcome to the lonely hearts club."

So i've learned to embrace my singleness. Doing the work of the LORD by loving Him with all my heart, raising my daughter in the fear of the LORD, and loving my neighbor as myself is what life is all about for me. If a woman comes along, Praise ? . And if she never does, Praise ? . Blessed be the name of the LORD regardless. Amen.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Youll meet her when ur supposed to meet her bruh. Its not your season yet akhi!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Im being single my whole life (shoudlnt Count steffie as a gf since she she Cheated all the time)

What does it take to find some1? I mean i am tall but ugly but other than that i got humour and IM workin out.

I want People to take this serious.my mother asked me today if iwere ? and it really pressures me Now.

Yo, it's 1:47am I can't right now lol
  • supergangster
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • supergangster
    Options
    You can close this thread now i dont want it
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bro, I'd reconsider the kids part until you really sure you want to invest 18 to 20 years of your life into raising another. I can only imagine the trials and tribulations that parents have to endure.

Don't take your mom's words personally. You will be judged on the state of your life by some people you communicate with, and it's your life and ultimately you're in control of your destiny not them.

Never underestimate yourself man. You will have qualities that will be attractive to the ladies. Find those qualities about yourself and build upon them.

• Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @supergangster if you're serious about this you can get yourself a mail order bride from Russia. The only problem is you live with your mom.

I don't know what actual disabilities you have but having kids may increase their risk of having your same problems. If you have a cousin who you're cool with and your mail order bride agrees to it, he can inseminate her.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im frustrated in that split second before I realize I can just ? off but also realize it would be more fun if a girl was doing it for me instead, but after that Im ok.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just cut the ? out and get your life together, look for a woman with character , humility and respect for herself. You sound like most of my friends who say the same ? and they go after the same bottom tier women time after time. At that point you look inward and find what your flaws are to correct them.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo @supergangster you are ? hilarious. I was having a meh day then I came back in this thread. Haha cheers bro