Game vs. Rick ross . . . Which rapper is the fakest?

Options

Comments

• Humphrey
    Humphrey Members Posts: 72
    edited July 2010
    Options
    50 let Game off easy when you think about it, I mean being a stripper and having a tongue ring, being of change of heart,Butterfly tat etc.. with Game it's enough material for 50 to clown him for an eternity. But Game did come off as a clown by making tons of diss records and his whole childish g-unot campaign, all 50 had to do was bring out Not Rich Still Lyin and end him right there.
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    how the ? did game call g unit ? when he was working at a ? strip club, wtf?

them g unot ? thought game was cool saying that sly ? but were to stupid to look into the fact-ual stuff ? is mentally challenged i KNOQW
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have a serious question and wonder this for a very long time. When did rappers have to start being the dude that the rapped about? Seriously. I never wondered, nor did care if Cube, Ren, Wille D, Scarface, Cold 187um, KMG, Snoop, Biggie, Pac, shot or killed people. I didn't care if they sold drugs out not. I didn't care that if Luke and Short ? all of the chicks they talked about. I just enjoyed the music and keep it moving.

? put too much on this street credibility thing. Nobody cares if the people who write urban fiction were stick up kids, dope boys, pimps, and scandalous ? . Nobody cares that Tom Clancy was never in the military or in the intelligence community. Nobody cares that J.K. Rowling isn't an actual sorceress practicing the black arts. So why do people care if rappers were actually criminals at one point in time. Does that actually inspire people to buy their songs?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^ yeah ? azz dre use 2 b a SHE THANG then he was on nwa talkin about smokin weed was bad but when he got on deathrow he start;d talkin all this G ? callin his albumz da CHRONIC but nobody really eva talkz about that FAKE ? & that ? is faker then wat ross & gayme is doin!
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ^ yeah ? azz dre use 2 b a SHE THANG then he was on nwa talkin about smokin weed was bad but when he got on deathrow he start;d talkin all this G ? callin his albumz da CHRONIC but nobody really eva talkz about that FAKE ? !

Y you getting emotional, it's entertainment
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Y you getting emotional, it's entertainment

im not emotional i didnt make this damn thread da t/s is da emotional 1 makin this thread not me...
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In 50's interviews he conducts himself as a businessman that looks at the music business as a business. Through the course of this business he feels the need to send warnings towards his competition or to even attempt to destroy his competition. There's nothing thuggish about this, but at the same time he does tend to speak about his past where he would refer to how he was a dangerous individual.

An interview has nothing to do with music, why do artists give them anyway? Why do artists do any sort of thing to promote their music other than make singles and videos? You're acting like interviews are pointless and artists shouldn't be critiqued based on their interviews and in my opinion that would be a stupid way to feel. All of that is a part of the product that artists push, so if they want to push an image then they should be judged by the image they're pushing.

Who said I was? This thread here isn't about their music, so why try and discuss it in here? i find both these artists music to be garbage anyway.

Being someone in law enforcement then endorsing selling large quantities of narcotics doesn't make hip hop look raggedy? Or being an ex-stripper but promoting the gangs doesn't make hip hop look raggedy?

Your logic is warped.

If I had a summer job as a teenager delivering news-papers and then decided to join a gang a year later does that mean I cant be a banger?? 20 years go by and somebody says "Hey you aint no banger you used to sell newspapers"

David Mack was a cop that robbed banks and sold drugs, but underneath it all he was a Blood, and he was on Suges payroll...do you think the homies in the Hood thought he was "fake" or did they appreciate the intel and inside knowledge he gave them.

If Game was shaking his ? for the ? and then wanted to get into the street-life does that make him fake?? I guess he was "Real" enough to be a part of G-Unit huh??

Id strip in front of some chicks before I'd do a all-nude jail-house shower scene in my "gangsta" movie.

I have a serious question and wonder this for a very long time. When did rappers have to start being the dude that the rapped about? Seriously. I never wondered, nor did care if Cube, Ren, Wille D, Scarface, Cold 187um, KMG, Snoop, Biggie, Pac, shot or killed people. I didn't care if they sold drugs out not. I didn't care that if Luke and Short ? all of the chicks they talked about. I just enjoyed the music and keep it moving.

? put too much on this street credibility thing. Nobody cares if the people who write urban fiction were stick up kids, dope boys, pimps, and scandalous ? . Nobody cares that Tom Clancy was never in the military or in the intelligence community. Nobody cares that J.K. Rowling isn't an actual sorceress practicing the black arts. So why do people care if rappers were actually criminals at one point in time. Does that actually inspire people to buy their songs?
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    Because it's called urban FICTION.... When rappers stop using words like "Me, I, Our, Us and My" then ppl would stop caring.... And if u want to be somebody else taking some ? acting courses it's not that hard.... And it's a well known fact that the best music comes from real life experiences so if u have to keep making ? up thats where the SOUL is taken out of it and thats how music lacks what it had back in the day.... And it will continue to lack it because it doesnt come from a place where music is suppose to come from....

Thats some ? if I ever heard it.

If you thinks songs like "I gave you power" & "Project Roach" have any less Soul in them because Nas used his imagination you must be crazy.

Real life experiences huh?? I guess you beilieve Joe Buddens "3 sides to a Story" was a real life experience huh??
  • jab is back
    jab is back Members Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Your logic is warped.

If I had a summer job as a teenager delivering news-papers and then decided to join a gang a year later does that mean I cant be a banger?? 20 years go by and somebody says "Hey you aint no banger you used to sell newspapers"

You could be a banger.
    David Mack was a cop that robbed banks and sold drugs, but underneath it all he was a Blood, and he was on Suges payroll...do you think the homies in the Hood thought he was "fake" or did they appreciate the intel and inside knowledge he gave them.
    He was still "fake" just ask the cops that he was in the same precinct with. The ones that were out fighting crime honestly doing their jobs. How can he not be fake when he's pretending to be something he's not?
    If Game was shaking his ? for the ? and then wanted to get into the street-life does that make him fake?? I guess he was "Real" enough to be a part of G-Unit huh??
    He was used to make money off of. I see nothing wrong with capitalizing off the stupidity of consumers and marketing a fake product to them for them to eat right up. Consumers need to smarten up.

Id strip in front of some chicks before I'd do a all-nude jail-house shower scene in my "gangsta" movie.
    If you've ever had a gym class, been on a football or basketball team, then you've likely had to take a shower with other men around. Nothing ? or emasculating about that. Now, when you have to resort to shaking your ass in a g-string just to make a living that's the epitome of becoming emasculated. That's a females job to be tricked on by men because she has no self-worth and can't do anything better with herself so she has to resort to using her body to make money. I'm disgusted that you'd let some women ? you up in such a way that she'd turn you into a grade-a ? .

eta: About Game getting into banging after stripping, highly unlikely. His brother already said he brought Game to the block and got all his homies to vouch for him even though Game never banged with them. The ? was never a blood and he grew up on Santana Blocc which is a Crip hood. His brother lives in his mother's house, which isn't any relation to Game.

He never banged, he's a fake and a liar.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You could be a banger.

He was still "fake" just ask the cops that he was in the same precinct with. The ones that were out fighting crime honestly doing their jobs. How can he not be fake when he's pretending to be something he's not?
    He was used to make money off of. I see nothing wrong with capitalizing off the stupidity of consumers and marketing a fake product to them for them to eat right up. Consumers need to smarten up.

If you've ever had a gym class, been on a football or basketball team, then you've likely had to take a shower with other men around. Nothing ? or emasculating about that. Now, when you have to resort to shaking your ass in a g-string just to make a living that's the epitome of becoming emasculated. That's a females job to be tricked on by men because she has no self-worth and can't do anything better with herself so she has to resort to using her body to make money. I'm disgusted that you'd let some women ? you up in such a way that she'd turn you into a grade-a ? .

eta: About Game getting into banging after stripping, highly unlikely. His brother already said he brought Game to the block and got all his homies to vouch for him even though Game never banged with them. The ? was never a blood and he grew up on Santana Blocc which is a Crip hood. His brother lives in his mother's house, which isn't any relation to Game.

He never banged, he's a fake and a liar.

He would probably bust his gun first before 50 or Ross. 50, Ross and Game dont live up to their rhymes.
  • jab is back
    edited July 2010
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    He would probably bust his gun first before 50 or Ross. 50, Ross and Game dont live up to their rhymes.

Who is "he"?
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

ok then y aint gayme pop joe budden when he had a gun & joe was standin rite therr???
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

But Cam Got Expose too though lmao......Tru life was herbin the ? outta him In NYC,
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Listen to Games albums and he just bites whoever he raps with. When he first came out he sounded like every battle rapper in NY.

He really aint that talented wit his rhymes

G UNIT stans gone wild. Honestly when was the last time anyone on this forum has talked down about Game?? Y'all ? still salty about Game dissing ur idol 50??? Here's a portal for you to return to ur alternate universe lame ass ? .......

www.thisis50.com
  • jab is back
    edited July 2010
    Options
    G UNIT stans gone wild. Honestly when was the last time anyone on this forum has talked down about Game?? Y'all ? still salty about Game dissing ur idol 50??? Here's a portal for you to return to ur alternate universe lame ass ? .......

www.thisis50.com

lol @ this Ricky False stan. If you got a problem with the thread or what's posted in it, stay your paid-per-post street team ass outta the thread.
  • StillDreaming
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    But Cam Got Expose too though lmao......Tru life was herbin the ? outta him In NYC,

Who gives a ? , I sure don't. Here's a portal for you too.......

www.mediatakeout.com

go gossip with the rest of the ?
  • Harlem Shake
    Harlem Shake Members Posts: 671
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Game was a stripper, Ricky Ross the Bawse was a police officer............. but imo most of the ? rapping right now are fake........
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thankyou Jab.

You finally admitted what I wanted to hear. Basically G-Unit capitalizes off the stupidity of consumers.

1.) You admit G-Unit marketed a fake product.
    3.) You admit you see nothing wrong with this practice.

You just completely ruined your credibility....

Why should anyone believe anything that you or G-Unit has to offer?
    Money was more important than authenticity,credibility, and honesty....

Whats worse, lying about a job you had as a teen or fabricating a lie to deceive your fans who trust you....
  • StillDreaming
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol @ this Ricky False stan. If you got a problem with the thread or what's posted in it, stay your paid-per-post street team ass outta the thread.

If y'all WIGGERS fear me just say y'all fear me ? all these FAIRY TALES.
  • Humphrey
    Humphrey Members Posts: 72
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If you had a summer job delivering newspapers, nobody would care because hip-hop doesn't tend to have a hostility towards people who deliver papers. Rap of any kind has always historically been anti-establishment and rappers who rhyme about drug dealing have always expressed their dislike for the police in someway. It would be a bit like a film director preaching the moral highground over film piracy, but is then found to have bootlegged and distributed copied movies himself years ago.
  • northside7
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Who is "he"?

Game............
  • northside7
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ok then y aint gayme pop joe budden when he had a gun & joe was standin rite therr???

Cant answer that...
  • Blue_Hefner_
    Blue_Hefner_ Members Posts: 78
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LMAO and SMH

Ross stans stay losin
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Who gives a ? , I sure don't. Here's a portal for you too.......

www.mediatakeout.com

go gossip with the rest of the ?

lMAO.....Smh @ u gettin homotional and sshit cuz ? brought ? up lol........change ur ? ? lol
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it's sad ? gotta prove whos real or not,i bet white folks dont do that BS

people trying to get money not bein a jail or ? someone to prove their worth