Let's Talk About Chicks, Mane

Options
SolemnSauce
SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in AKA Donkey
w2vpk9ms5q67.jpeg

Why do some women in relationships feel a sense of entitlement, when it comes to the treatment they receive in a relationship? Like there is a certain baseline in treatment to where something is expected, so when it gets done it doesn't matter.

I'm siting here looking at women get beat, women get harassed, women get emotionally abused, women get cheated on, women being held hostage. Then these hoes got the ? gull b, the ? nerve. To go on social media post about what a "real" man is to a woman.

y9rouppv325d.jpeg

Know what a real man is? A real man don't beat his woman, cheat on his woman, emotionally abuse his woman, or hold his woman hostage. That's the baseline, anything other than that is extra ? . Appreciate that ? , cause ain't no woman owed that extra ? but a ? mama. And only cause she birthed that ? .

5l63t55k6hum.jpeg

Telling you man, missionary and a yank is all you ladies owe ya ? . And some of you hoes got the nerve to play wit that but want the baseline treatment

lg2q67phjaqn.gif

Jesus help me b....

If a ? give you money, affection, an ear, an orgasm, a place to stay, a shoulder to cry on, a feeling of beauty, and a viewpoint you otherwise wouldn't have. That's extra ? , all that and you gone complain and hold out ? like you ain't getting..? !!

66ibnescffts.gif

You ungrateful ? ...

I oughta call Tyrone...

So "he" can put hands on you, so "you" know how lucky "you" is to have a ? ..ya ?

fellas, am I right?
zshr9barng1c.gif

Comments

• MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno why ya fellas ain't said ? yet.... buuuut.... I feel ya.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    So you want a pat on the back for NOT beating your woman?
    you say that like its a bad thing, do you appreciate your man for not hitting you. knowing some men do, when you blow ya man...do you really appreciate the fact that that man don't lay hands on you...if not..you ungrateful as ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you say that like its a bad thing, do you appreciate your man for not hitting you. knowing some men do, when you blow ya man...do you really appreciate the fact that that man don't lay hands on you...if not..you ungrateful as ?

Guess I'm ungrateful cause I'm not patting you on the back for not doing something illegal.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    And he clearly wants to vent about dumb ? who pass him over like cold liver and choose hateful pieces of ? as an alternative.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

No. He wants a pat on the back for being a decent guy. And he ? should. Ain't many left.

So he wants a pat on the back for doing what he's supposed to do?

Yup. Don't you ever like bein told good job.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're saying that women feel entitled to "good behaviour" but you seem to feel entitled to getting ass. That's some ? that's never guaranteed to you regardless of you not being abusive or treating a woman decent/good.

It said woman isn't pleasing you sexually, leave her ass.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Guess I'm ungrateful cause I'm not patting you on the back for not doing something illegal.

you in the military right, you serve ur country right?...u want a ? cookie? you want someone to honor ur service?

why, it's what you volunteered to do? it's what u Spose to do right?

but why do we honor vets?

cause there's some ? eating off the gov. somewhere, never had a job on Facebook saying ? America. That ? .. is some of these hoes outchea
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sorry i know im the bad boy but i dont think most men beat there woman
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    You're saying that women feel entitled to "good behaviour" but you seem to feel entitled to getting ass. That's some ? that's never guaranteed to you regardless of you not being abusive or treating a woman decent/good.

giving a woman baseline treatment entitles me to ? . straight like that, ion actually need a woman for anything else. there's nothing else she can give me that I can't do without. yes I'm entitled to the draws b
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Im sorry i know im the bad boy but i dont think most men beat there woman

I know ? that strike their girl like Tyson, wit a ? siting right there... I be like, "well..y'all look like y'all got things to talk bout..I'ma be heading out"
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

giving a woman baseline treatment entitles me to ? . straight like that, ion actually need a woman for anything else. there's nothing else she can give me that I can't do without. yes I'm entitled to the draws b

Entitlement is a two way street homie. If you put that kinda salt in the game you can't complain when the game is salty
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Entitlement is a two way street homie. If you put that kinda salt in the game you can't complain when the game is salty

there is a baseline to everything..I'm saying, if I meet my baseline..u got to met urs..and not treat it as tho it's extra..when it's baseline ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you feel about black men being praised for being "good fathers" in public because "there's not a lot of good black fathers."?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

there is a baseline to everything..I'm saying, if I meet my baseline..u got to met urs..and not treat it as tho it's extra..when it's baseline ? .

I hear ya Allergens, but whatever female you're dealing with may not feel that way about sex.

Especially since the baseline is not busting Ike Turner moves. Her baseline equivalent might be not screaming at you in public, ? other dudes or stealing money out of your wallet ( and she can say all women do ? like that but I don't). In her eyes y'all might be even and she doesn't owe you ?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    How do you feel about black men being praised for being "good fathers" in public because "there's not a lot of good black fathers."?

how do you feel about black women being praise for "going natural" in public because "not a lot of black women have natural hair"?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

you in the military right, you serve ur country right?...u want a ? cookie? you want someone to honor ur service?

cause there's some ? eating off the gov. somewhere, never had a job on Facebook saying ? America. That ? .. is some of these hoes outchea

I don't want a ? cookie for getting a job cause that's what I was supped to do.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

It's a backhanded compliment meant to degrade black men.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

I hear ya Allergens, but whatever female you're dealing with may not feel that way about sex.

Especially since the baseline is not busting Ike Turner moves. Her baseline equivalent might be not screaming at you in public, ? other dudes or stealing money out of your wallet ( and she can say all women do ? like that but I don't). In her eyes y'all might be even and she doesn't owe you ?

and she

10zncya88k95.gif
    Facts B...
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

how would you feel about not ever getting anything but base pay with no raise, and being told. You are doing as told, you deserve no raise.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

and she

10zncya88k95.gif
    Facts B...

If you feel that strongly about the ? , then you gotta find a woman who also feels that you not whopping her ass entitles you to said ass.

But expecting a woman who doesn't feel that way to change course is gonna be some frustrating ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

how would you feel about not ever getting anything but base pay with no raise, and being told. You are doing as told, you deserve no raise.

If I'm not going above and beyond wtf I want special treatment for?