Whats the best subliminal diss post em...

Options
2»

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the best one in this thread so far...my eyes....
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Don't make me turn daddy's little girl to an orphan / That would mean I have to ? BABY like abortion”. --Clipse Freestyle dissin Wayne

Not really subliminal but in the context it was used, it was
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ppl sleepin on the subliminals wayne and eminem been throwin at each other this past year.

Thats exactly why they collab together isnt it?
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Subliminal disses are for cowards.....just go all out and make it interesting........
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    for some odd reason and i do not know why.i never liked jayz his flow his words or nothing but in context i never acutaly listed to him before however after listeing to the "on to the next"..i dont know if i want to even take the time to even go back rewind everything and try to understand the man..biggie thats where my heart lays....
    This would be a Jay-z thread if I posted all his sumbliminals.

Hova song intro Vol 3.

Mike Jordan of rap - outside J workin
    Now watch how quickly I drop 50(cent)

Im afraid of the future/Yall respect the one who got shot/I respect the shooter
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "I hear you baiting me lately, I been doing my best just to stay hater-free/Still watch what you say to me/Sooner or later I take you up on your offer/And put you all in your place like I'm replacing your father”

dissin wayne
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    fdouglass wrote: »
    Subliminal disses are for cowards.....just go all out and make it interesting........

subliminals keep you interested to me and its being creative its easy just to say a ? name
  • KplusK
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "Ya block hot, I put a drawn out thea
    My block hot, Ya ? warm out there" - Cassidy

No names, but you know who he was talkin about ...

I think Cass vs. 07' Wayne would've been epic.
  • KplusK
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • KplusK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the only thing bout the cassidy ? and thats my ? he denied ever dissing wayne or whoever cause he was scared to ? up his sales...didnt kinda respect him after that when everyone knew he was throwing shots at him
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "...You got a House In Virginia/The only way you sicker than us/Gettin' bagged wit' .22s/Now you's a ridiculous ? !/No need for the Gunplay/It's okay, 'cause ya dyin' anyway(? )"

--Nas dissing Cam'ron on "Zone Out"
    Don't make me turn daddy's little girl to an orphan / That would mean I have to ? BABY like abortion”. --Clipse Freestyle dissin Wayne

Not really subliminal but in the context it was used, it was

LOL

...Why were they beefing again? All I know was something about "Mr. Me Too..."
  • therealist_
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Shyheim wrote: »
    "...You got a House In Virginia/The only way you sicker than us/Gettin' bagged wit' .22s/Now you's a ridiculous ? !/No need for the Gunplay/It's okay, 'cause ya dyin' anyway(? )"

Pure Ether ....

Zone Out sucked to before i read this ..
    I stay skippin this track on "? 's Son"
  • Shyheim
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Pure Ether ....

...Same here.

It stands as one of the most subliminalest (lol) of subliminals, and the only reason to listen to that garbage...
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

LOL

...Why were they beefing again? All I know was something about "Mr. Me Too..."
    it was over Bapes I remember all that they were supposed to do a show together,and Lil Wayne aint show up because it was in Philly,and Gillie was going to be there...and Lil Wayne brought guns I think,and that is why he could not go. By go I mean get inside the bulding.
  • Shyheim
    edited August 2010
    Options
    it was over Bapes I remember all that they were supposed to do a show together,and Lil Wayne aint show up because it was in Philly,and Gillie was going to be there...and Lil Wayne brought guns I think,and that is why he could not go. By go I mean get inside the bulding.

Good lookin' out.

With that being said, I'm kind of surprised 50 didn't collaborate w/The Clipse to get at Wayne the way he used Beans to get at Jay.

And LMAO @Gillie punking Wayne--I still remember those videos...
  • KplusK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    damm dont get me wrong gillie my dude but i think he did alot of hating when it came to that situation alot of ? ghost write and it is what it is soon as he saw wayne take off then he wanted some shine i cant dig it. he fell back for alll them years what he woke up one morning and found out he was getting ? in his sleep. gillie nice but c'mon son. he aint been writing his ? the last whatever years so what now he want credit for teaching a ? gtfoh.
  • therealist_
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Good lookin' out.

With that being said, I'm kind of surprised 50 didn't collaborate w/The Clipse to get at Wayne the way he used Beans to get at Jay.

Yeah, Gillie had ? 's shook ..
    Even Cassidy was duckin the Kid, lol
  • tdoto88
    tdoto88 Members Posts: 751
    edited August 2010
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    "my assignment since he said retirement
    hiding behind 8 Mile and The Chronic
    Gets rich but dies rhyming"

Nas @ 50

lol that is no sublime.... nice yes... but the average listener would be able to tell who Nas was talkin about
  • tdoto88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    for some odd reason and i do not know why.i never liked jayz his flow his words or nothing but in context i never acutaly listed to him before however after listeing to the "on to the next"..i dont know if i want to even take the time to even go back rewind everything and try to understand the man..biggie thats where my heart lays....

wow..... i mean youre judgin Jay off of one track (lol).. but hey you like who u like
  • tdoto88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Pure Ether ....

zone out still sucks lol
  • KplusK
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tdoto88 wrote: »
    wow..... i mean youre judgin Jay off of one track (lol).. but hey you like who u like

if he likes biggie that ? like jay c'mon he mite hate on jay but he like that ? flow and everything else
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Good lookin' out.

Them vids was mad funny..

Wayne threw a lot of subliminals at Gillie

I'm a shark in the water, I swim with the bigs/ so I don't have to to deal with Willie the squid.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ross sent a shot at T.I. on that Port of Miami on to tracks, but I only remember this

We load up them thangs boy ima head busa/ muthafuck the music ? where your real muscles..

T.I.P. was always talkin bout muscles and ? .. Young pimpin got the mind and the muscle