I have an urgent message for the IC........

Options

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @supergangster ........ He is a Father to the fatherless. Amen. - DoUwant2go2Heaven

No edit

My father loves me
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @supergangster ........ He is a Father to the fatherless. Amen. - DoUwant2go2Heaven

No edit

My father loves me

both your mother and father are ashamed and disappointed
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I respect this
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a test tube baby. That's the only explanation.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Ayye lil ? stop @ me to this ? . I'm not trying to join your ? ? slave cult.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MatCap wrote: »
    Seriously, who has the time for this level of fuckery???

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't at me to your gimmick ? .
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And the master said to the servant, ‘Go out to the highways and hedges and compel people to come in, that my house may be filled.

@Rue_Flexington .......Open your mouth wide and He will fill it! Amen.

@Rue_Flexington
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure what double praise means but you too!
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    And the master said to the servant, ‘Go out to the highways and hedges and compel people to come in, that my house may be filled.

@Rue_Flexington

27zpfxd0cc7b.jpg
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you in Heru's Holy name Amun

HorusHawkPendantTutankhamun.jpg
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @soul rattler ...... But there is a way that seems right to a man. Amen.
    You help me get saved. But if this is the best word you can get from the Lord to give to me, I'm going to backslide.

Amen.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amen brotha keep preaching the word of Jesus Christ.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

@Rue_Flexington

This guy DOU needs serious help lol smfh, Rue Flexington's chances of turning Christian are at zero now. Hell even Soul Rattler might lose his faith at this point.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know.....for me you said the dead will live again....interesting..

let me step into this realm real quick. i dont show this side of me much and keep it close to my heart.

but for all blessing i was given much was required and huge sacrifices were made. i still kept the faith after loss of loved ones and those close to me.

i follow in the pth he sets forth for me, i usually dont complain but sometimes i do with good reason but i beilieve he will carry thru tough times and well as allow me to glide thru the easy. to be at my heights i must go high and not think of low level matters. but i must first overcome those low matters to be able to grow higher and get closer to him.

his plan is often confusing but i am learning not to question but i am made to question all including my blessing and sacrifices. i understand that in his world that sits above us 3dimenional limited beings as he looks down to us...our world is about balance.

those that seems to have alot, at some place lost alot. those that seems to not have alot ..may have alot. only we are programmed or reprogrammed to see and understand what we are seeing. we need to be less selfish and more humble. there is always someone with more problems or more money or more something. but it is all balanced. just not the way we may choose to see it.

take the time to see your blessings. lets stop hating on one another, lets stop with exposing vulnerable people who may seek something where we can help. help our brother and sisters. believe in something even if its not my choosing deity.lets stop pointing and laughing at someones misfortune. lets stop thinking we know what someone has been thru because of what it looks like.A once wide man @Elzo69Renaissance told me, i will allow you to see what i want you to see. we share that process. now think about how many others share that same thought.

i must admit i am guilty in alot of things and i try to right my wrongs and stay humble and true. think about who you hurt ....go back and try to correct it. try it with one person. i am not saying fix your life right now but we can all better ourselves. if you dont want to better yourself, invest into someone else. maybe making them better will allow your sins to be forgiven. we are all vessels for a higher power no matter how you look at it.

but some of us are dead inside and dont even know it.

become better,
    do better because you are better.
    help others because someone helped you. you did nothing on your own. you never see everyone who helped you.

stop being dead inside....allow the dead within you to become alive. rise from the death you allowed with unhappiness only seeking to hurt, maim, ? and destroy.

rise to become the great you, you are destined to become.

Thanks for opening up your heart my brother. You said it all when you said this:

"we need to be less selfish and more humble."

Once we get to the point of humility, only then can we look up to the LORD instead of always looking down on others. Amen.

I love you my friend. Praise ? .

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ....yes.
    I do.
    Know Him.
    Ahhhem....

"Who has ascended to heaven and come down? Who has gathered the wind in his fists? Who has wrapped up the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son’s name? Tell me if you know!" Proverbs 30:4
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    MatCap wrote: »
    Seriously, who has the time for this level of fuckery???

We all got the same 24. I just choose to spend my 24 doing things that will last forever. Hallelujah!

How do you spend yours?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    How does he know everybody to at anyway lol

? is good. What more can I say?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Who the ? got this much time ??

Get a ? life

? bastard

We both got the same 24. My 24 is spent doing the will of the LORD. Hallelujah.

Now what will your 24 consists of on that day?

Wood, hay, stubble?

or

Gold, silver, precious stones?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ts 100% Busta

I love you my friend. Amen.

But most importantly Yeshua loves you. Hallelujah!

Do you know Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Petition to change your name back go ImGoin2HeavenRU?

I still got it my friend. Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Thanks for the @ @DoUwant2go2Heaven ...

But you're 10 years late. Allah, the one, the unified, the merciful and compassionate, spoke to me through his prophet when my soul was hurting.

But on a side note... Shouldn't you be shouting at those folks in German?

The good thing about the English language is that it is spoken throughout the world. So no matter where ? sends me there will be people there who understand what ? is saying through me. Hallelujah!
    Only ? could set this all up and ordain something so glorious! He is so awesome!

What happened 10 years ago?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    say fam..
    I was jus in heaven last night..

? got a fat ass! lol

The heaven you want to go to will last forever though not just for a few minutes.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Don't at me to your gimmick ? .

Will you come today?