Honestly why do people really think they wanna make contact with aliens?

jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
We are but a ripple in the ocean of the universal timeline and I do not think we could compare whatsoever to any alien life in our galaxy much less the universe. IF an alien armada were to reach the Earth, their level of technology would dwarf ours to the point it looked like we were back in the Stone Age. What would stop them from totally eradicating human life on Earth?

Comments

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    werd fam we got ipod touches
    they got ipod just say the song and it plays
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    werd fam we got ipod touches
    they got ipod just say the song and it plays

o ? we got that too
    aliens lost HA!!!
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »
    ? have you seen The Fourth Kind??? ? that ? !!! I'm good.... ? getting abducted and never being aware of it...

I haven't watched that was it any good? I heard that ? was creepy as ?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    We are but a ripple in the ocean of the universal timeline and I do not think we could compare whatsoever to any alien life in our galaxy much less the universe. IF an alien armada were to reach the Earth, their level of technology would dwarf ours to the point it looked like we were back in the Stone Age. What would stop them from totally eradicating human life on Earth?

Ive always said this. The technology it would take to reach us would blow our ? minds. They would essentially have to have mastered time travel or at the very least have lifespans that are ridiculous. As well as muscles strength to get past the fact that being in a weightless environment for long periods reduces your muscle mass.

They'd have to be hundreds of thousands maybe millions of years ahead of us evolution-wise and technology-wise and would either have advanced to the point that violence is meaningless to them. Or advanced to the point they could destroy any & everything they wanted whenever they wanted.

Either way if we do find life I hope its just plants and ? lol Doubt we find it in our lifetime though.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ? you make threads about Obama in gns and threads about aliens in the social lounge.

You're the worst sellout in the history of the universe.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    ? you make threads about Obama in gns and threads about aliens in the social lounge.

You're the worst sellout in the history of the universe.

I've never even made a thread in social lounge wtf u talkin bout
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I don't know why people think that aliens would want to come to this planet. Once they saw the war, poverty, and environmental destruction that was happening, they'd just be like "? it; on to the next one."
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    I've never even made a thread in social lounge wtf u talkin bout

u fuckkin traitor
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    I don't know why people think that aliens would want to come to this planet. Once they saw the war, poverty, and environmental destruction that was happening, they'd just be like "? it; on to the next one."

? are you serious? Do you know rare a planet like Earth is in a solar system?
  • DarcSkies777
    edited July 2010

In our solar system? Oh, I'd say about 1 in 8 LOL (pluto dont count no more)

Now in our GALAXY VERY RARE. There is one other "mega Earth-like" planet I heard though.
  • the_underground
    edited July 2010

There are other galaxies and life to explore that aren't as ? up as planet Earth, because of all the ? humans are doing to it. If I was an intelligent life form, I'd just be like ? it, it's not worth it. Either that or try to destroy the human race altogether.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    No like a solar system period. There not that many planets like Earth in our galaxy. It'd be an astronomically low number out of all the planets. This place is a ? damn gold mine
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Maybe they are coming back to check on their creations.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    There are other galaxies and life to explore that aren't as ? up as planet Earth, because of all the ? humans are doing to it. If I was an intelligent life form, I'd just be like ? it, it's not worth it. Either that or try to destroy the human race altogether.

Babes don't buy into that Al Gore ridderick. 5000 years from now the Earth will be as good as new. Humanity will most likely be dead and it will be like we never existed
  • DarcSkies777
    edited July 2010
    No like a solar system period. There not that many planets like Earth in our galaxy. It'd be an astronomically low number out of all the planets. This place is a ? damn gold mine

Dude our SOLAR system are just the planets that revolve around our Sun Eight of them) lol The Galaxy is the Millky Way...I think thats what you're talking about. Cuz there is only one Earth like planet in our solar system and that would be Earth itself.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Ok I should say star system in the milky way. There are billions of stars in the Milky Way and trillions of planets that surround these stars. Thus being star systems.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    If aliens make it here then we done ? .
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010

yo thats crazy u say that. i actually had a dream, one of the most vivid i ever had. an alien was being interrogated here on earth, and they had the ability to talk 2 each other inside of their heads. the alien was sitting in a room and his leader contacted him and said

? these ? humans already. the alien replied "i dont want to. i see the good in people. the leader said are you crazy? these people are stupid and ungrateful, and they have EVERYTHING we need on that planet. im gonna give you some time to think about it. if you dont destroy them, i will
  • the_underground
    edited July 2010
    Babes don't buy into that Al Gore ridderick. 5000 years from now the Earth will be as good as new. Humanity will most likely be dead and it will be like we never existed

Of course. But I'm saying that a takeover of a planet with baggage is a lot of work. It's like a man marrying a woman with three bad ass little children like in the movie BeBe's kids. ? that. I'd come back when humanity is completely gone from Earth. Right now, I'd just bide my time as an alien and go elsewhere for easier pickings.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    It'd be so easy for them to just wipe out the planet like doing a system restore on a computer.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    We really need to leave aliens alone. Why? because if they come here, they are waaaaaay smarter than us. we cant even make it to mars and they can find us before we found them. and if they found us, they are going to wanna ? us off and explore our world and resources. why? thats what we would do. and they are to disssect each and every race.

leave them be and worry about making a car that wont break down. or feed the kids. or even 3D tv without the glasses.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    We really need to leave aliens alone. Why? because if they come here, they are waaaaaay smarter than us. we cant even make it to mars and they can find us before we found them. and if they found us, they are going to wanna ? us off and explore our world and resources. why? thats what we would do. and they are to disssect each and every race.

leave them be and worry about making a car that wont break down. or feed the kids. or even 3D tv without the glasses.

Somebody should have warned black folks about aliens coming some 300 odd years ago.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    why does everyone think aliens are superior?