Options
    Damm...Fundz been busy
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damm...Fundz been busy

lol, dis ? ....

My shorties are spaced out in age fam. Good thing I got it out the way though...
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol, yes dear. Three great kids!

lol how old.......
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I heard fundz got a 28 year old a 12 year old and a newborn

the ? ?
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

the ? ?

lol
    are they yours fundz?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    lol how old.......

15, 11, 4..................

Girl, boy, girl.......
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options

the ? ?

lmao................ I hate you ? .
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol
    are they yours fundz?

lol, what ? All my kids are mine ? ....
  • missjcapri
    edited July 2010
    Options
    15, 11, 4..................

Girl, boy, girl.......

dayum......i never would have thought

you married too lol?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dayum......i never would have thought

you married too lol?

lol, no. I was married with the first two though...

I gave marriage the ol' college try, didn't pan out. *shrugs*
  • missjcapri
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol, no. I was married with the first two though...

I gave marriage the ol' college try, didn't pan out. *shrugs*

geez....what went wrong

is it just not for you?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    geez....what went wrong

is it just not for you?

There was a thread that touched on marrying before 30. It just doesn't make a lot of sense. Your 20's are your time to get yourself together, figure things out, be selfish, etc. That way, when you do have to give your all in a marriage, you're not tryin' to relive time already passed....

Anyway, I married the first time @ 19. Just way too young, but I was in love and in the military. You've heard those stories. Got out of the military, divorced the first wife for a number of reasons.

Second time I was 24, married a woman 11 years my elder. Long story short, I still had a lot of growing up to do and our relationship turned from husband/wife to almost mother/son...

But hey, you live and you learn.

My youngest daughter is a baby mama situation but we're mad cool. She just really wanted to be a mother anyway.
  • missjcapri
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There was a thread that touched on marrying before 30. It just doesn't make a lot of sense. Your 20's are your time to get yourself together, figure things out, be selfish, etc. That way, when you do have to give your all in a marriage, you're not tryin' to relive time already passed....

Anyway, I married the first time @ 19. Just way too young, but I was in love and in the military. You've heard those stories. Got out of the military, divorced the first wife for a number of reasons.

Second time I was 24, married a woman 11 years my elder. Long story short, I still had a lot of growing up to do and our relationship turned from husband/wife to almost mother/son...

But hey, you live and you learn.

My youngest daughter is a baby mama situation but we're mad cool. She just really wanted to be a mother anyway.

wow.....you just gave me alot to think about

did you honestly think you could make a marriage work at 19? what made you do it?

The situation with your second wife is very understandable. Thats part of the reason I stopped ? with older dudes.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    is that a good thing or a bad thing

its also been very hot dressed up in that ninja outfit in ya avi

Whoa whoa.....cut the malarky son.

Ya'll sleepin on it. We can get matching fits

Imga1583.jpg
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol, dis ? ....

My shorties are spaced out in age fam. Good thing I got it out the way though...

? i had 3 in 2 years. WTF.........
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's the home of what's poppin,
    what's new, what's good,
    can't front anymore,
    gotta love the hood.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wow.....you just gave me alot to think about

did you honestly think you could make a marriage work at 19? what made you do it?

The situation with your second wife is very understandable. Thats part of the reason I stopped ? with older dudes.

Good, glad I did. I lived it so that others will not re-live it, hopefully. Really, you need those 20's to just do you. Cause ? gets real you have to share your life either as a parent or as a spouse.

Take you time, there's no rush...

I had the heart to make it work, I wasn't equipped with the other tools to make it work. In addition, she had other motives...

We didn't work out because she wanted to start a family right away. She came from a family of 6. I wanted a big family, like 5 kids, but I wanted us to enjoy some time together first and get life on track.

Long story short, she was on the pill, stopped taking the pill, get preggo. That destroyed any trust I have in her at that point. Three months before she was supposed to have our daughter she left and moved by to Minnesota with her parents. I was heated but she was 18. *shrugs* It was too much for both of us to take on. So rather than try this long distance broken family ? , I wanted out.

Messin' with older dudes ain't all bad and more than likely what will end up happenin'... Most guys is your age range don't have ? goin' for themselves right now. You just have to be selective about the older dude you decide to entertain.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    ? i had 3 in 2 years. WTF.........

lol, this guy has been busy... ^^^^^^^^^^
  • missjcapri
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good, glad I did. I lived it so that others will not re-live it, hopefully. Really, you need those 20's to just do you. Cause ? gets real you have to share your life either as a parent or as a spouse.

Take you time, there's no rush...

I had the heart to make it work, I wasn't equipped with the other tools to make it work. In addition, she had other motives...

We didn't work out because she wanted to start a family right away. She came from a family of 6. I wanted a big family, like 5 kids, but I wanted us to enjoy some time together first and get life on track.

Long story short, she was on the pill, stopped taking the pill, get preggo. That destroyed any trust I have in her at that point. Three months before she was supposed to have our daughter she left and moved by to Minnesota with her parents. I was heated but she was 18. *shrugs* It was too much for both of us to take on. So rather than try this long distance broken family ? , I wanted out.

Messin' with older dudes ain't all bad and more than likely what will end up happenin'... Most guys is your age range don't have ? goin' for themselves right now. You just have to be selective about the older dude you decide to entertain.

Yea it seems like the both of you weren't ready for marriage at all. Its so amazing how love can make you do crazy things. I hold back alot so even if I was in love like that at 19, I dont think marriage would even been on my mind.

I never really stopped messing with older dudes lol But yea they are hella controlling compared to younger guys. It can be a good thing so im not even mad. Whenever I needed anything they were right there for me so in the end it was worth it. And YES, guys my age dont have ? going for them smh. Lord.......black men need role models lol Im glad your there for your son and take care of your kids.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yea it seems like the both of you weren't ready for marriage at all. Its so amazing how love can make you do crazy things. I hold back alot so even if I was in love like that at 19, I dont think marriage would even been on my mind.

I never really stopped messing with older dudes lol But yea they are hella controlling compared to younger guys. It can be a good thing so im not even mad. Whenever I needed anything they were right there for me so in the end it was worth it. And YES, guys my age dont have ? going for them smh. Lord.......black men need role models lol Im glad your there for your son and take care of your kids.

Whoa.... I was ready, she flipped the script on a ? big time. ? broke my heart yo...

You're messin' with the wrong older ? babe.... lol. But hey, I'mma different kind a ? so.... *shrugs*

Thank you dear. Them my shorties, I'd never leave them hangin'...!
  • missjcapri
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Whoa.... I was ready, she flipped the script on a ? big time. ? broke my heart yo...

You're messin' with the wrong older ? babe.... lol. But hey, I'mma different kind a ? so.... *shrugs*

Thank you dear. Them my shorties, I'd never leave them hangin'...!

Why do you think she left in the first place? You were obviously upset about the pregnancy and lost all trust in her. She probably felt like you weren't standing by her side so she ran home to mom and dad for support. Im just saying lol I dnt think yall were ready for all that.

And hey maybe I am messing with the wrong dudes......But like I said, its not always a bad thing because they were always on top of things. They never left me hanging either lol