Options
13»

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    Why do you think she left in the first place? You were obviously upset about the pregnancy and lost all trust in her. She probably felt like you weren't standing by her side so she ran home to mom and dad for support. Im just saying lol I dnt think yall were ready for all that.

And hey maybe I am messing with the wrong dudes......But like I said, its not always a bad thing because they were always on top of things. They never left me hanging either lol

1. She was ready to get out of the military and off jump status. Both of us were Airborne, jumped out of planes.
    2. ? was hectic between us. But it was down right ? of her to get preggo, FORCE a ? into fatherhood, then leave after I've finally accepted that I was going to be a father.
    3. She was homesick, missed her family.

I didn't sign up for all that ? either. I was willing to work at it but she left. I asked her to stay at least until the baby was born, she said no. I don't beg anybody for anything so I was like ? it.

I was ready to be everything to my kids that my father wasn't to me. Even if I wasn't as prepared as I would have like to have been.
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. She was ready to get out of the military and off jump status. Both of us were Airborne, jumped out of planes.
    2. ? was hectic between us. But it was down right ? of her to get preggo, FORCE a ? into fatherhood, then leave after I've finally accepted that I was going to be a father.
    3. She was homesick, missed her family.

I didn't sign up for all that ? either. I was willing to work at it but she left. I asked her to stay at least until the baby was born, she said no. I don't beg anybody for anything so I was like ? it.

I was ready to be everything to my kids that my father wasn't to me. Even if I wasn't as prepared as I would have like to have been.

Wow....what a life lol Do you think you gave up to easily?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how did this end up in donkey?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how did this end up in donkey?

I have no idea... We need new mods....