• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in this thread like...

middle.gif
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We’ve reached the point in the season when fans are starting to look at playoff tiebreakers, and the tiebreaker scenarios feature some good news for Raiders fans.

If the Raiders and Patriots both win out to finish the season 14-2, the Raiders will be the No. 1 seed in the AFC and have home-field advantage in the playoffs, thanks to a better record against common opponents.

Under that scenario, the first tiebreaker would be head-to-head, but that wouldn’t apply because the Raiders and Patriots don’t play each other this season. The second tiebreaker would be conference record, where both teams would be 11-1. The third tiebreaker would be record in common games, and that’s where the Raiders have the advantage.

The Raiders and Patriots have a total of five games against four common opponents on their schedule: They each play the Texans, Ravens, Bills and Broncos, with the Patriots playing the Bills twice and the Raiders playing the Broncos twice. If both teams win out, the Raiders will be 5-0 in those five games against common opponents, while the Patriots will be 4-1.

The Patriots’ loss came against the Bills when Tom Brady was suspended, Jimmy Garoppolo was injured and rookie Jacoby Brissett was the starting quarterback. That game could turn out to be the reason the Patriots are leaving New England and going to the Black Hole for the AFC Championship Game.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    "IF the raiders and patriots win out.."

ONLY problem wit that is..

yall play myCHIEFS in two days in below freezin temps IN ARROWHEAD!!

yall dont want these problems!!

giphy.gif
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence you obsessed with the raiders bro
  • CapitalB
    Options
    nah..

but ? yall tho..
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Gotta win out and hope the Chiefs drop some games
  • Zona
    Zona Members Posts: 32
    Options
    Gotta win out and hope the Chiefs drop some games
    I think it will happen.....
    Raiders vs:
    Chargers - Raiders will play hard after the loss. Joey Bosa most likely will be out (neck) which he caused problems last time they played. Gordon might be out as well. Defense will improve this week and hopefully Karl will be healthy.
    Colts - Last home game. Hopefully Edwards will be back by then, maybe even Aldon (if Godell lets him back in this week). This will be Coopers best game of the season.
    Broncos - It will be close and it will show what they are made of.....This season they have already played in high altitude (mx), have already played in cold weather (kc) so they have no excuses in this one. If they want the division, if they want to be playoff contenders, if they want a bye week 1st round, they will win.

Chiefs vs:
    Titans - After Johnson fell to an achilles injury, Raiders showed you can run on them. Murray and/or Henry should have a field day.
    Broncos - Broncos will be coming off a loss to Patriots, so they will be playing for survival to make the playoffs. This game might not even be close.
    Chargers- You cant sleep on the Chargers, but they are hit or miss. id put my money on them missing this game. Chiefs win easy, or win from a 2nd half comeback (again).
  • CapitalB
    Options
    hahHahha get that ? the ? outta here!!

enjoy the wildcards ? ..
    AND PRAY u aint gotta come see us in Arrowhead again..
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Boss posting more frequently in the raiders thread, hmm...
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

enjoy the wildcards ? ..

Yall lost to the ? ass titans smh u had 1 job and u blew it lmao @BOSSExcellence now Denver comin up next good luck
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

enjoy the wildcards ? ..

Yall lost to the ? ass titans smh u had 1 job and u blew it lmao @BOSSExcellence now Denver comin up next good luck

? ass titans? We beat the 9-5 packers 9-5 Lions both the Chiefs and Broncos and yall barely got by us. Not to mention a top 10 offense and defense. Your welcome btw
  • CapitalB
    Options

enjoy the wildcards ? ..

? ass titans? We beat the 9-5 packers 9-5 Lions both the Chiefs and Broncos and yall barely got by us. Not to mention a top 10 offense and defense. Your welcome btw

congrats on the game my man..
    we deserved to lose.
    maybe this will put a fire under Andy's ass and he quit callin plays like a ? ..

but make no mistake..
    yall had nooooo business winnin that game..
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

enjoy the wildcards ? ..

we deserved to lose.
    maybe this will put a fire under Andy's ass and he quit callin plays like a ? ..

but make no mistake..

We made big plays when it mattered. You'll get your shot again come playoff time. Oh yea and it's still Stark Gang ? . North North
  • CapitalB
    Options

enjoy the wildcards ? ..

we deserved to lose.

but make no mistake..

We made big plays when it mattered. You'll get your shot again come playoff time. Oh yea and it's still Stark Gang ? . North North

Raiders better ? win out or thats they ass..
    and then in that case thats yall's cause we'll get the lowest seed and then go on to play these punk ass Raiders..
    we go have to see New England there anyway no escaping that.. smmfh
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Boss got more posts in here than me.

529e176ff3b0a5fdc21d2b8c8a9adbd5.gif
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Commitment to Excellence, Pride and Poise, Just Win Baby!
  • Zona
    Zona Members Posts: 32
    Options
    -Mario Edwards is back today! Interested in seeing how much help he will be.
    -Glad they haven't ran that reverse play to Holton lately, but i'd like to see them give that play to Taiwan Jones. His speed with open space could pan out better than the yard or two Holton made on the play.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Damn Boss got more posts in here than me.

529e176ff3b0a5fdc21d2b8c8a9adbd5.gif

here's one more for u..

20ihnpw.jpg
  • CapitalB
    Options