Countdown To Divorce Part Deux: How Long Will Swizz Beatz & Alicia Keys Last?

Options
2»

Comments

• STOP.IT.5
    STOP.IT.5 Members Posts: 250
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Why do people get so upset that she was dating him when he was married (technically), divorces can take ? years, are they suppose to remain single all for the ? of Moshandas feelings. smh I say if he was emotionally detach from Moshanda and filing for divorce, there is nothing wrong with what they did.

Swizzy definetly married up and that's the only time a rich ? should ever get married, it's when the chick is richer than you. Score one for men everywhere.

I think Swizz is in a higher tax bracket than Alicia...yet in tax debt of $2 milli. So now she's included in his financial situation.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    STOP.IT.5 wrote: »
    I think Swizz is in a higher tax bracket than Alicia...yet in tax debt of $2 milli. So now she's included in his financial situation.

No way in hell is he in a higher tax bracket, and you have to take tax debt with a grain of salt with these celebrities. Poeple forget that they don't get a consistent paycheck or get their taxes automatically deducted like us regular folks, it's real easy to fall behind on taxes if you don't have an accountant.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smh @ yall worried about another man and his wife. let them be, even if it was a stupid decision
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i believe they gonna last for 5 yrs and he's gonna get caught creepin with some video ?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The underlying message in this thread is that celeb marriage or marriages in general don't last too long. It's sad that we can actually put a time line on how long people are gonna stay married.

I anit gonna put an exact date on their marriage, I hope they stay married for as long as possible.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    Until he knocks some other chick up

OK.. I'm really only allowed to make one simp post per week but I'll make an exception today.. U look really cute in ya AVI..