if you could go back in time...........

Options

Comments

• Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah, i gotta atleast TRY to protect my friends lol. not that it even matters, but still. what are your thoughts? opps? forgot or trying to be funny?

oops.

show me a quick way to post a pic and i'll do that too.

oops.

not trying to be funny, eh, nothing is private on the internet, but i feel ya...

My thoughts, well going on what you posted, sounds like your "friend" had issues from jump. And something inside of you knew he wasnt a true "friend" so you did what you did..You cant say you were remorseful, because you did what you did repeatedly. Just be glad you were not the one he stabbed 70x.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    T-Rel wrote: »
    i would have applied myself in high school and made a better effort
    Thank too, also taking an opportunity to get into playing music at an early age especially when my mother really wanted to teach me.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thank too, also taking an opportunity to get into playing music at an early age especially when my mother really wanted to teach me.
    That too I meant.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    pi.............................
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i would have never started putting weave in my hair and makeup on my face...not that i look jacked wit out it..lmaooo but yall get my point.
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i would have never started putting weave in my hair and makeup on my face...not that i look jacked wit out it..lmaooo but yall get my point.

Because thats what everybody else was doing right? and no disrespect to any Black women, but it really does look like putting make up on a monkey. thats what THEY DO. we dont have to do that. Weave or perm. its 2010. really? we still doing that?\

and thats the problem. we wont wake up. but each one teach one. Remember, they trying to be like us. trying to be like them makes them giggle a lil deep inside.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i actually have no regrets.

*shrugs shoulders*
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options

*shrugs shoulders*

back in 96 i heard jay-z say " gotta learn to live with regrets."
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thank you. Yeah, he has issues from jump. and YES, i may had been too young to understand at the time that my actions could have saved my brotha. and he may even have saved me. there have been times i wanted to.............. but i was like nawl, dude did that. let me chill.

But he was a true friend. i can really say that. all that ? happened 10th grade year. i was at another joint 11th grade, and by 12th grade, i'll see him in the halls or the public bus and it was always " whats up, whats happenin" and that was about it. we lost touch.

this thread really making me feel like i need to Atleast, be a pen pal for my ? .

i just gotta do it.

Yeah, thats truth, when you're young you have a different mindset. If thats your dog forreal, you should probably drop him a few lines...Servn life? Man gotta be in a bad spot right now. Im saying that and got homeboys locked up i aint kept in touch with myself. I should prob drop some lines myself, lol.
  • BootyButterPi
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yep. so the thread served its purpose. drop ya dude a line. stay in touch. we always hear that fam dont do right when peeps on lock, but when its yo peeps, what cha gonna do?

look out fo yo nig.

im done.

pi.
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? i'll go back to the 8th grade instead of playing baskeball all day, I'd work on my my girl game, so many girls i knew back in the day that was ugly are fine as ?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thank you...we have beautiful beautiful skin that does not ned to be touched with nothing but a little sun light and good care our hair is realy managable and has a texture that can be very very divers it can be shoulder lenght even back lenght if we just be patient and work with it..yet i dont know now years and years of perms and chemicals do u think its a heriditary trait in our hair genes now? and as far as them laughing about it..i totaly agree they think we want to be like them but in reality no thats not true atleast not in my eyes i love my black skin my hair is managable at times but hey..whos fault is that? l0l wink wink as far as the makeup is concerned i throw it on when i got the club and thats rarly no more like my pro pik that was tooken last night right before i went out ;) i liked your insight though very real...

Because thats what everybody else was doing right? and no disrespect to any Black women, but it really does look like putting make up on a monkey. thats what THEY DO. we dont have to do that. Weave or perm. its 2010. really? we still doing that?\

and thats the problem. we wont wake up. but each one teach one. Remember, they trying to be like us. trying to be like them makes them giggle a lil deep inside.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dang gurl u must have lived a jesus perfect life! l0l but i geuss its coo some ppl grow witout looking back...

*shrugs shoulders*
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I would have never turned what should have been a jumpoff into 15 years of HELL! I still love my daughter though... I guess its all part of a bigger plan.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ohh we dont want to get started on the and baby momma/daddy era lmaooo cause i know we been through it ALL wit dat one!! l0l...but ur right the kids do pay it alll off....

I would have never turned what should have been a jumpoff into 15 years of HELL! I still love my daughter though... I guess its all part of a bigger plan.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i would go back a week ago and talk to that girl i been thinking about.

that is all
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This thread should be titles What regrets do you have...

I probably wouldnt have cheated on my 1st love wit the girl she couldnt stand. Not cuz i wanna be with her, i just want to know how we would have played out if that didnt happen.

Also I would have got them unloyal ? outta my circle earlier. Definitely would have went to school earlier and focused more.
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i wouldve talked to this sexy ass brawd i met 2 weeks in DC damn
  • g_truth
    g_truth Members Posts: 59
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i wouldnt change nothing ? i been through made me who i am yall ? mustve never heard of the butterfly effect
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmaooooo i loved that movie!!!!

g_truth wrote: »
    i wouldnt change nothing ? i been through made me who i am yall ? mustve never heard of the butterfly effect
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    g_truth wrote: »

Honestly, I wouldnt change anything. But its cool to imagine what would change in life if u made that one different decision
  • g_truth
    g_truth Members Posts: 59
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah but you could make it worse
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i bet alot of people would change up some ? ,if they could go back in time

i bet alot of ? would take some Ls they caught back in the day too lol
  • Rocket Kidd