Am I Wrong???

Options
Keston169
Keston169 Members Posts: 422
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
ok so i just left the park with this chick i've been knowin for about 3 months.today was like the second day that just the two of us have really hung out.the first time we didnt go out anywhere we just chilled at her spot(did have sex). but today after we left the park we stopped to grab a bite to eat. i didnt get anything but she got her something, and after she ordered her food she kinda stared at me for like 5 sec idk guessing ill reach for my wallet. but i didnt so she paid for her food but when we pulled off i can tell she was kind of upset i know she probably think a ? a cheap azz...so am i wrong for this has anyone been in the same type of situation?

Comments

• Gunner J. Matthews
    Gunner J. Matthews Members Posts: 301
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Naw you good...
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If you're courting her then PAY FOR THE ? 'S HAMBURGER, A ? GOTTA EAT TOO.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Who orchestrated the lunch?
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We go to Dinner,she don't even look at me to pay
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You already smashed. Nuff said.
  • Keston169
    edited July 2010
    Options
    she hit me wit that line afterwards.. we pulled up to me crib she was like i know now not to ask you for anything and peeled out.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    If you're courting her then PAY FOR THE ? 'S HAMBURGER, A ? GOTTA EAT TOO.

Caught me off guard with this...........FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughingchipmonk.gif
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »

lmao.... this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

If she did, it's on her. If you offered, it's on you.
  • Keston169
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We go to Dinner,she don't even look at me to pay

thats what im saying why do women always look for the male to pay for ? ...mind you i had my credit card on me but instead of looking all upside my head she should of ask if i would pay for her food...
  • 1of1
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Keston169 wrote: »
    she hit me wit that line afterwards.. we pulled up to me crib she was like i know now not to ask you for anything and peeled out.
    I mean, if she's driving you around and paying for her own sh*t after you smashed, wtf are you worried about?
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited July 2010
    Options

What did she get to eat?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    let that ? pay for her own food...see how she actn now b cuz of a double cheeseburger....
  • Keston169
    edited July 2010
    Options
    some of these chicks got the game ? up mayne
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thats what im saying why do women always look for the male to pay for ? ...mind you i had my credit card on me but instead of looking all upside my head she should of ask if i would pay for her food...

yeah, that ? is tacky. mean she was testin' you fam. you passed.

let another ? fed that hoe while you ? .
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »

^^^ LOL

@ t/s lol @ her saying she knows now not to ask you for anything ahahaha, she was maaaaad. What are you, cheap? Did your father not teach you how to be chivalrous? You're a new school ? , huh? Haha next time, pay the damn bill. Even if they're in a different class than we are, ? need food too.
  • Keston169
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    let that ? pay for her own food...see how she actn now b cuz of a double cheeseburger....

earlier before we hit the park up she drove me out to this spot shes about to move into...she living with her homegurl right now and she asked me would i help her move i said yes and now she wanna act a azz over this...ay kentuckywildcat she just rolled thru jack n the box
  • 1of1
    edited July 2010
    Options
    some of these chicks got the game ? up mayne
    Are the ramifications of your "relationship" with her clear, or are you blurring lines?
  • Keston169
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ayy soulljat i had my credit card on me if she would of asked i would of paid. im not her man why should it be a sure thing for me to pay her ? off top?
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damm....You couldn't pay for her 2 piece Snack Box!?..lol...Did her ? ! That probably was her last dollars too..Plus you smashed and didn't feed her ass....You are Grimmy!
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yeah, that ? is tacky. mean she was testin' you fam. you passed.

let another ? fed that hoe while you ? .

word.............................
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

? she should look at you as a responsible one for not paying interest on a $6 meal. But some women have the whole getting courted ? ? up in the head.

edit

not to say a burger was is part of the process but you know what I'm saying.
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damm....You couldn't pay for her 2 piece Snack Box!?..lol...Did her ? ! That probably was her last dollars too..Plus you smashed and didn't feed her ass....You are Grimmy!

See, even the white, bearded boy knows how to treat a woman.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    earlier before we hit the park up she drove me out to this spot shes about to move into...she living with her homegurl right now and she asked me would i help her move i said yes and now she wanna act a azz over this...ay kentuckywildcat she just rolled thru jack n the box

fam she prolly get over it...if she dont than she got emotional problems... is she lookn koo
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    See, even the white, bearded boy knows how to treat a woman.

You know I would treat you right Baby.
  • Soulljah T
    edited July 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    ? she should look at you as a responsible one for not paying interest on a $6 meal. But some women have the whole getting courted ? ? up in the head.

If you're dating a woman (starting stages w.o exclusiveness) your ass' job is to court that ? , it's traditional and manly.

But I wouldn't expect you to know with your big arms, tattoos, long ponytails, wifebeater, football-styled amr pads, ice, big jeans and gangsta rap music.