Could you still live as a christian/muslim/etc in outer space?

TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Considering their are no churches/middle eastern countries to go pray in.

Comments

• tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Huh????.........
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    well considering that religious ? mind's are already in space for believing in that nonsense i don't see why not. :unno
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Ether thinks he's a wack thread starter.
  • TX_Made713
    edited August 2010
    Clearly this thread is flying over a lot of peoples heads.
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    well considering that religious ? mind's are already in space for believing in that nonsense i don't see why not. :unno

So if you live in another solar system, and the rapture is to take place do you think you would be affected
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Clearly this thread is flying over a lot of peoples heads.

So if you live in another solar system, and the rapture is to take place do you think you would be affected

Naw son. It's not over our heads. It's just your threads are buttock.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Considering their are no churches/middle eastern countries to go pray in.

Well, we don't need a literal church building to enter to pray and worship. Our bodies can be the 'church'. We can worship, pray, read the Word from wherever and however. The Church (the right one) is for fellowship, for the growing in the Lord with others. If we went to Mars or something and it wasn't there then we use do it from home, space ship, whatever.

Although we know that would never happen (seeing as "religion" always pops up anywhere)
  • TX_Made713
    edited August 2010
    lol people thinking all i make is shock threads. i was watching one of those universe shows and this came to question. If Jesus came back would he only come for earthlings or would he come for every creature in the universe
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    lol people thinking all i make is shock threads. i was watching one of those universe shows and this came to question. If Jesus came back would he only come for earthlings or would he come for every creature in the universe

Well I'm sure when you're in space while all this happens and if you're right in ? 's eyes then I'm sure you'll be "taken up" as well. I don't see why not.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    If Jesus came back would he only come for earthlings or would he come for every creature in the universe

Well duuuuh, humans are the most important object of the universe. The whole universe revolves around us!