whos the Biggest Snake in the Rap game? Diddy/50/Jay???

Talk_Of_NY
Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Reason
3 NY ? , with massive amounts of power, who is the biggest snake

all theses ? be ? up careers in one way or another and doing some kind of shady ? , yet at the same time, they cutting each others throats tryin 2 take the crown of the big apple

* i dont think 50 is a snake cuz im a g unit stan, but i didnt want u ? to be crying like ? juice from last nights lunch

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Diddy, dat ? been keepin himself relevent the past 10 years by using ? . 50 and Jay would just cut ? off, they aint use ? . well maybe except for tru-life and beanie seigal. but diddy will go sign an artist and RERELEASE a single that that artist made hot himself 2 years ago and make a video out of. After that album, most of them bad boys ? is neva heard from again.

Yeah that ? is looked @ like the devil incarnate lol. Despite whats been said about Jay & 50 nobody has ever said they took or stole smthn from them ($$$). That ? Diddy held the LOX publishing for like 7 years after they left Bad Boy & I heard he was still holding on to B.I.G.'s publishing until like 06. Could be wrong though.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Puffy is the hip hop anti christ. Lets ? his cars, lets wear his clothes, lets drink his liquor and listen to his music. all of it derives from the deaths of Biggie and Tupac. A war he started by setting 2 Pac up for that Manhattan robbery in 1994. Biggie only turned on Pac because of Puffy. Puffy is responsible for both of their deaths. He paid the crips 3 million dollars to ? Pac. and him and clive davis greedy, sales infested ? are the ones who put Biggie on that plane to his death in 1997. why in the ? do you take out a 10 million dollar life insurance policy on your employee/friend/artist after Pac gets Killed? hmmmmmm. Clive gave Puffy 60 more million in the fall of 1997 also while faith and biggie other baby mama gotta fight for years in civil courts for the rights to his estate. ? who life and persona is based of the ashes of Pac and Biggie. Thats their money and riches he flashes in his videos. i dont even have to mention on how he snitched on shine or turned his back on black rob and g dep. not to mention all of the homosexual rumors throughout the years. closest thing to satan on earth
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Puffy is the hip hop anti christ. Lets ? his cars, lets wear his clothes, lets drink his liquor and listen to his music. all of it derives from the deaths of Biggie and Tupac. A war he started by setting 2 Pac up for that Manhattan robbery in 1994. Biggie only turned on Pac because of Puffy. Puffy is responsible for both of their deaths. He paid the crips 3 million dollars to ? Pac. and him and clive davis greedy, sales infested ? are the ones who put Biggie on that plane to his death in 1997. why in the ? do you take out a 10 million dollar life insurance policy on your employee/friend/artist after Pac gets Killed? hmmmmmm. Clive gave Puffy 60 more million in the fall of 1997 also while faith and biggie other baby mama gotta fight for years in civil courts for the rights to his estate. ? who life and persona is based of the ashes of Pac and Biggie. Thats their money and riches he flashes in his videos. i dont even have to mention on how he snitched on shine or turned his back on black rob and g dep. not to mention all of the homosexual rumors throughout the years. closest thing to satan on earth

U really surprised me tomp. I was expecting another "? Jay-Z" rant. U not slippin r u lol.
  • Talk_Of_NY
    edited July 2010

dam homie u went in

i remember back in da day, yayo and fif went into da studio cuz 50 was gonna ghostwrite for puffy daddy, and he had glock's on us and puffy got shook wouldnt let us come back, CUZ ITS DA UNIT! AND MTV KNOW WE GANGSTA!
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

Puff knew he was going to get killed? He did turn his back on shyne, who was down and willing to bust his gun for puff. Yeah he's a shady ? indeed.
  • Talk_Of_NY
    edited July 2010
    northside7 wrote: »
    Puff knew he was going to get killed? He did turn his back on shyne, who was down and willing to bust his gun for puff. Yeah he's a shady ? indeed.

then he was ? lil kim

what kind of home boy, ? his dead bestfriends girl
  • Talk_Of_NY
    edited July 2010
    sounds like sum behind the music type ? you ol' vh1 ass ? . How much yayo payin u?

cant speak on dat ? homie
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    50 cent, ? would go back in time and ? his own mother if someone tells him that doing it would give him back the sales he had with grodt
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Has Diddy ever been able to keep an artist on the label for more than 2 years?
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    the white folks behind the desk...
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    1. Puffy mommy. he sign rappers, make them write for him, and never do good by them. give the a lil 15,000 dollar check and then sic the lawyers on them.

2. 50. had a great album. got rich because he didnt die trying. got too rich. still wanted the respect of the streets. put out all kinds of wack music and will swear on his momma grave that we all are the ones thats wrong. and still, to this day, think he will make another classic. and that bad this is, even if he do put out another good album, the people he want to respect him wont hear it because, well, listening to 50 cent in 2010 2011 is corney.

3. Jay.Z. what can i say? well, he think he can spoon feed the masses. give us something when he get ready to. its getting old. Drake here. lol. he taking it and running with it. and guess what? his gimmick is, he is acting like he really, truely, honestly cares about his fans and will put on good shows for them and make good music for them because its all about them. not him.

but this is all IMO.

all coming from a guy who knew 3 years ago that we wasnt going to pay money for DETOX
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

ambulancesiren.gif............

We have a "winner"
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ItsBboy! wrote: »
    Has Diddy ever been able to keep an artist on the label for more than 2 years?

has 50 been able to keep someone on his label (other than yayo) for 2 years?
  • Talk_Of_NY
    edited August 2010
    shtoopid wrote: »
    has 50 been able to keep someone on his label (other than yayo) for 2 years?

yes u dumb jew, buck banks, spider loc, mobb deep, all them ? still o it, hot rod, fox, they all on it, oliva was on it

all them ?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Talk_Of_NY wrote: »
    yes u dumb jew, buck banks, spider loc, mobb deep, all them ? still o it, hot rod, fox, they all on it, oliva was on it

all them ?

Banks > g unit
    yayo is a pet
    spider loc got murdered by game
    mobb deep aint on g unit anymore, and ? Money was def their worst album to date
    what the ? is a hot rod?
    mazardi fox looks like a ? drag queen
    m.o.p. left LOL
    oh and nobody gives a ? about young buck, first one on the list of not givin a ? ? 50 cent
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Puffy is the main reason why all of them post biggie signees are addicted to hard drugs. Puff paid them ? in ? and herion to make music. Thats why faith is cracked out now ? with Puffy. Mark Curry, G Dep and Black Rob too. Black Rob spoke in the source 10 years ago how all them ? used to do is snort lines and smoke laced blunts with ? on bad boy too. The proof is in Carl Thomas ? experssions. dude nostrils look like vaccumm tubes. Bebe and the rest of the winans family approached puff about this ? because Yellow man w as starting to act weird and question his faith ? with Puffy. Just like Talk Of NY said. Puffy was ? biggie mistress not even 3 months after his death. Him and kim got caught ? in a tour bus in canada in the summer of 97 thats not even 4 months since BIG been in the dirt. Puffy was also ? Charli Baltimore (along the same time Jay Z was too....wow what homies biggie had smmfh) and some model ? that biggie was kickin it with before he died. and few people know that J Lo was originally hollering at Big at been around the world video shoot and diddy did a ? block. Eddie Griffin spoke on this on MTV in 97. Craig Mack ghostwrote most of RTD and he has never seen a royalty check.
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    what fifty not a snake my dude he put ? on and stay true to the ? till they get outta pocket and thats what you suppose to do real talk name a situation where fifty straight ? on a ? in his camp. I would say diddy but at the same time matter of fact im gonna hold all my ? down cause im from NY and ? if you put ? on and they ? up what you want to sink with them. hell now all the ? diddy put on had problems and we can go back to 95 anjay had state and them ? but if you listen to them they say themselves that they ? up money was wilding and then ? in and out of jail what the ? you want ? to do ? we grown how much am i suppose to do for a ? . I remember when biggie said bout jm im gonna get on then yall bumrush the door in and alot of them ? didnt do it so he took the hungry ones which was kim and lil cease i hear no slack from that ? ...ohh my fault he the goat so
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    and look at how he treats biggie mother. like a crazy old lady who needs her meals on wheels and newspaper. he totally brainwashed her. I will never forget the look on her face when she pleaded for biggies murderers to be brought to justice. i mean damn. puff worth all of that money. supposed to be soooooooooooo influental but he cant find the ? who killed biggie. thats why i give 50 props on calling puffy out on that ? . puff know who killed biggie. he know biggie had to die in change for 2pacs death. this is the illuminati chess game that these sick devils play with us. biggie was a ? in the east and west war. he knew voletta want to close this chapter in her life but his selfish snakish ass will never find (or point out) the ? who shot big. thats why the ? got nervous when voletta and anfeni tried to start that foundation for murder victims. Farrakhan gave them blessing as well as Selesia family from jamaica and was about to go to congress for support because he knew his overseers in the game like the NH 60 Crips, Las Vegas Gangster Crips, Arista Records who were getting pimped by the germans and LVPD/LAPD would expose him. he fronted on Pac's mom saying he didnt want to associate bad boy pursuit of biggies killer with the black panthers and NOI rhetoric yada yada yada. and another snake thing he did was shut down undertainment/undeas big beat deal. Mister Cee has 3 reels of unreleased biggie tracks. Un has masters to unfinished Junior Mafia album., Kim Duo album and Commision album. Puff put cease and desist orders on all that ? . Dame even tried buying the commision masters from Un. He even ? up Kid Capri unrealsed biggie track that was supposed to be on his album in 97. The Notorious movie was supposed to be released in 2002. The were talking about the biggie movie before 8 mile even came out. Mister Cee was supposed to be overseer. puff c/d that plan too.
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited August 2010
    ...Ain't everybody in G-Unit, past and present, eating?

Aight then, 50's out.
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Yeah that ? is looked @ like the devil incarnate lol. Despite whats been said about Jay & 50 nobody has ever said they took or stole smthn from them ($$$). That ? Diddy held the LOX publishing for like 7 years after they left Bad Boy & I heard he was still holding on to B.I.G.'s publishing until like 06. Could be wrong though.

...Then he had the nerve to wonder why people like the L.O.X. were calling him a 'Paper Gangster.'