Never Forget:In 1985 Philadelphia police department dropped bombs on an entire community of blacks

Options

Comments

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF? I never heard of this. That's some crazy ass ? .

alot of ? they wanna hide from the public

? , this might be one we want to forget. Going by the hearings, this seems like a case where the whites were like "They're your people, you ? handle this" and the blacks in power decided dropping a bomb in a black neighborhood was a good idea. Not Black Excellence. Black Incompetence.

the Cancer in the Hood are Uncle Toms like the Mayor
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I read about this when I was a kid but didn't look into in detail again until now.

Beyond the lives lost, I feel sorry for the neighbors....the mayor neglected the neighbors concerns until the neighbors went over the mayors head to the governor....then the police bombed one house to "protect" the neighborhood.....and let fire from the bomb burn until it burned down the whole damn neighborhood the process.

Top to bottom dysfunction in city government.

This is a prime example of how radical groups get created (if the neighbors went that way)...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How ? ain't never heard of the MOVE bombing? You ? got the internet.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Tanks in LA, bombs in Philly... cops in the 80s were savage

Cops in the the teens are savage.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

There's known knowns
    There's known unknowns
    And then there's unknown unknowns
    Murrkkka
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Don't be that guy. We come to the IC to clown and laugh, but I get a lot of game/news here as well.

I'm just only hearing about this.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let the fire burn
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH at most of y'all just now hearing about this. That's why y'all be sounding all "we are the world" when the people in the know try to explain to you that black people will never be able to truly thrive in this country.

When push comes to shove, Amerikkka will do exactly what they did to this group: have the media paint you as a terrorist organization, and bomb the ? out of the men, women and children, with no ? given.

You are living behind enemy lines, and the only way to get out of this predicament is to move in silence, and work towards gaining dual citizenship with a country in the mother land. We need a "3rd party" backing us politically, socially and financially, if we want to hold Amerikkka accountable for her continued atrocities.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy.

I'll never forgive white people for the numerous atrocities they've committed upon melanated people.

When we stand up to salute that flag, we're tacitly acknowledging our subjugation.

"? 's salute the ? ? , and ? pledge allegiance to the flag that accosted ya."

-Nature of the threat

(Rass Kass voice)
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    good drop i had never heard of this

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The MOVE bombing should be up there with black wallstreet as need to know recent history of America....

Government sanctioned terrorism
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    The MOVE bombing should be up there with black wallstreet as need to know recent history of America....

Government sanctioned terrorism

True, but new ? didn't even know about BWS until the last couple years. There's hundreds of events that are forgotten, or scrubbed from history. A big reason why people need to support black documentary makers, because they the only ones who will touch these topics.
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    Not all whites are bad..but they have done alot of evil to black people.We've paved the way for alot of races to make it in america.The thanks we get is more hatred and discrimination
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never heard of this til last year and I couldn't believe people never talked about it
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not all whites are bad..but they have done alot of evil to black people.We've paved the way for alot of races to make it in america.The thanks we get is more hatred and discrimination

Word...we get a lot of brown people who just made it over here telling us to stop complaining about racism bc they made it and it's better than where they came from.

Yes its better for you bc blacks put in work to make it so....and telling us to stop fighting for equality is some slave thinking
  • MasterJayN100
    Options

Word...we get a lot of brown people who just made it over here telling us to stop complaining about racism bc they made it and it's better than where they came from.

Yes its better for you bc blacks put in work to make it so....and telling us to stop fighting for equality is some slave thinking

lol they forgot without US they wouldnt be citizens.we took alot of ass kickings and lynchings for them to not go through what our people experienced.it's easier for other races to tell us not to complain about when they eating and living better than some of US
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol they forgot without US they wouldnt be citizens.we took alot of ass kickings and lynchings for them to not go through what our people experienced.it's easier for other races to tell us not to complain about when they eating and living better than some of US

Because we allow it happen. It went from advancing our people, to advancing all minorities, and all that did was put us last again.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I peeped this ? like a year or two ago on NETFLIX
  • MasterJayN100
    Options

Because we allow it happen. It went from advancing our people, to advancing all minorities, and all that did was put us last again.

that's the sad part.we helped everybody else but ourselves
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Historically, it's like black people opened up a door...all the other "minorities" trampled black people to get through the door....then turned around and said "look at your black ass over there on the floor....all ? and ? up.......the ? wrong with you....who let u in anyway?".
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    This is just as bad if not worse
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_67u1dOz2co

I've been looking for this, haven't had any luck finding it.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

You ain't the only one, I haven't found it either
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

You ain't the only one, I haven't found it either

yall trying to find the documentary of this?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Historically, it's like black people opened up a door...all the other "minorities" trampled black people to get through the door....then turned around and said "look at your black ass over there on the floor....all ? and ? up.......the ? wrong with you....who let u in anyway?".

this is why i say black first .....

black christians get ? on by other christians
    black muslims get ? on by other muslims

yet alot black people still try to be apart of anything and everything without being black first....like anything else matters