URL Born Legacy: Daylyt vs Mike P

Comments

• LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that trash mike p was hollerin on fb an he didnt live up to it to me ..daylyt 3-0 maybe 2-1
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    My name is Goldie, Daylyt 3-O
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    That ? 's a known Daylyt hater
    Nah bro, it's just easy to get a reaction out of you like that fam. Mike P 2-1 clearly on 2nd watch.

? you made the thread for this battle damn near 2 days before it dropped. You're the biggest Daylyt fan on this mf, aint gotta lie to kick it bruh

You realized the battled dropped like ten days after it was supposed to soooo...

*Verb voice*

The fact still remains!!

Who df makes threads for battles that hasn't dropped yet? lol Never seen you this hype over a Jones or YK battle fam. Just admit Daylyt's the Goat and we can pretend like none of this happened.

Ya bruh. IM HYPE... Not you. Serius Jones beat Daylyt twice in one day.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Daylyt
    That ? 's a known Daylyt hater
    Nah bro, it's just easy to get a reaction out of you like that fam. Mike P 2-1 clearly on 2nd watch.

? you made the thread for this battle damn near 2 days before it dropped. You're the biggest Daylyt fan on this mf, aint gotta lie to kick it bruh

You realized the battled dropped like ten days after it was supposed to soooo...

*Verb voice*

The fact still remains!!

Who df makes threads for battles that hasn't dropped yet? lol Never seen you this hype over a Jones or YK battle fam. Just admit Daylyt's the Goat and we can pretend like none of this happened.

Ya bruh. IM HYPE... Not you. Serius Jones beat Daylyt twice in one day.

1126.gif
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyt did get ? up in that freestyle battle outside though
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would've been better without all the crowd interference. They couldn't even make it through the build up and the crowd was all over setup bars.

That said, both of them had ? .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Mike P
    lookdude wrote: »

??
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daylyt
    Mike P is overrated to me tbh. He says some dope ? from time to time, but he gets the Charron reaction to me imo. Also him being so active in the FB groups gets him a lot of love. Hes really popular in Angryfan and Unbias.
  • _Goldie_
    Daylyt
    Yea Daylyt never been a freestyler, similar to Lux. Day won the real battle.

The fact still remains

Damn near 75% of the IC thinks Jones is between top 20 to trash

68325c88142a4d5b946e0e4681c92c6b.png

• lookdude
    lookdude wrote: »

??
    https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=FpXOySGXerA
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited September 2016
    Yea Daylyt never been a freestyler, similar to Lux. Day won the real battle.

The fact still remains

Damn near 75% of the IC thinks Jones is between top 20 to trash

68325c88142a4d5b946e0e4681c92c6b.png
    b2a6kp79ra2w.png
    aq9879187o6a.png
    czjo16e80nlm.png
    cul7di59mt1t.png
    flf2lo5ragi9.jpg

Shut up
  • _Goldie_
    Daylyt
    1. Daylyt Won That Poll , lol @ the late votes

2. The fact still remains lol

3. I guarantee Daylyt will be ranked higher than Jones and YK in the alltime ranking chart.
  • _Goldie_
    Daylyt
    daylyt2kThey asked for a 16 bar break down of my second verse
    Well here u go

• DOPEdweebz
    edited September 2016
    1. Daylyt Won That Poll , lol @ the late votes

2. The fact still remains lol

3. I guarantee Daylyt will be ranked higher than Jones and YK in the alltime ranking chart.

How Daylyt won the ? when he was down 9-5 and you @ a group of people who barely even know who serius to vote for Day?

How Day won when its still tied 12-12 to this day?

? ? is you smoking? You ? up ya own tournament soley off deepthroating Daylyt.

You still gang gang gang tho. Jersey.
  • _Goldie_
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debatable
    About to be 4th watch tonight, I swear the more I watch it the more I appreciate Daylyt's performance. I was thinking like Lurk at first watch, possible Mike P 2-1, expected more.. but at this point i'm now thinking possible Daylyt 3-0. A lot of attention to detail on the penmanship. I did not understand that tesseract bar until Jay Blac mentioned it and I did my googles...
    In geometry, the tesseract is the four-dimensional analog of the cube; the tesseract is to the cube as the cube is to the square. Just as the surface of the cube consists of six square faces, the hypersurface of the tesseract consists of eight cubical cells.
    TesseractProjection_700.gif

Now that bar sounds 5x harder to me.... You could have a million arms, I'll still chop through your center P/centipede
    Anybody that tesseract / test or act crazy get boxed to infinity.
    ^ and the box/square scheme did not end there

Reminds me of his battle with b magic which happens to be my favorite daylyt battle
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daylyt
    I have been brainwashed back into the.....

QUILL
  • Lurkristocrat
    Mike P
    About to be 4th watch tonight, I swear the more I watch it the more I appreciate Daylyt's performance. I was thinking like Lurk at first watch, possible Mike P 2-1, expected more.. but at this point i'm now thinking possible Daylyt 3-0. A lot of attention to detail on the penmanship. I did not understand that tesseract bar until Jay Blac mentioned it and I did my googles...
    In geometry, the tesseract is the four-dimensional analog of the cube; the tesseract is to the cube as the cube is to the square. Just as the surface of the cube consists of six square faces, the hypersurface of the tesseract consists of eight cubical cells.

Now that bar sounds 5x harder to me.... You could have a million arms, I'll still chop through your center P/centipede

Reminds me of his battle with b magic which happens to be my favorite daylyt battle

Idk bruh, something about having to go the library to study ? bars before giving him the win doesnt sit right me lol.

Yes, daylyt is light years ahead off all battle rappers even lux, i am fan(antics aside) but again does being super complex always equal a win? Why isnt immortal technique in peoples top 5?....

At this point its not even about who wins its how we grade ppl performances im getting confused bout.

Styles make fights and i just found myself at various times of the battle like get that lyrical miracle ? the ? outta here lol. Mike p to me had the harder punches( maybe some gas) that effect a battle.

Im rambling tho and maybe im just trippen i have yet to watch it again
  • _Goldie_
    edited September 2016
    Daylyt
    The ? ? is doin now with the bars , Day and Lux was doing yearssssssssss ago.

I think the Lux vs Miles battle was 07 or 08. Nobody was spitting bars like that before that battle and everybody is spittin like that now.

Day took it to another level, he has many battles proving when it comes to punches nobody's ? with him, 1 of the best displays of this is his battle vs Quest McCody.

Now Day's just doing some next level ? or what he would call "elbows" , where the punches are multi layered.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debatable
    Idk bruh, something about having to go the library to study ? bars before giving him the win doesnt sit right me lol.

Yes, daylyt is light years ahead off all battle rappers even lux, i am fan(antics aside) but again does being super complex always equal a win? Why isnt immortal technique in peoples top 5?....

At this point its not even about who wins its how we grade ppl performances im getting confused bout.

Styles make fights and i just found myself at various times of the battle like get that lyrical miracle ? the ? outta here lol. Mike p to me had the harder punches( maybe some gas) that effect a battle.

lol im not trying to convince you. Battle rap comes down to preference, there's nothing wrong with it if you weren't feeling daylyt here, I can't blame you. Mike P was spitting some ? too.

I happen to like the read between the lines type bars. Recipe not even trying to be bothered lol. Mind you I'm not a fan of Bigg K because I feel he's too basic. To each his own.
  • lookdude

If a ? say a word you dont know he's complex ? Lol maybe he just has a bigger vocabulary than you
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigg k dope
  • _Goldie_
    Daylyt
    Look how much I spent on the kicks, Tatsumaki Senpukyaku

Ryu_TatsumakiSenpuuKyaku01.gif~c200
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭