Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Who starting over bazemore son?

They could go back to Thabo for the size and d. Bazemore better suited as a 6th man on that roster imo. No knock he's definitely starting material in this league.
    Celtics as a 6 seed? GTFOH we won 48 games with a worse roster u ? freeman

We'll see. I don't think your squad that special but I could be wrong. That's not a contending roster. You guys over achieved.

Horford couldn't do anything with better Atlanta rosters and he's a ? rebounder where sullinger as fat as he was was one of the better rebounders in the league per 36 last year. And Isaiah just in a situation where he gets to jack cause no one else can create their own offense consistently if at all. And he's BBQ on d. No chance stopping kyrie, Lowry in a series. Pound for pound celtics don't have better roster than cavs, raptors, pacers or Hawks.
    Jaylen brown isn't about to save the day, you guys should have went with Dunn or Murray then maybe yall would be straight.

I just don't think you guys are equipped. Just some try hards. You need more ppl.

No disrespect.
    @BlackAX410

Lol we'll see man rofl at the Hawks, I'm aware of sully's rebounding ability but his inability to stay in shape was too problematic. I believe horford will be utilized better under Stevens. I'm optimistic rozier and smart will improve their offensive game, I don't think we're there yet but no way in hell will we finish as the 6th seed I'm willing to avi bet on that

So if I said 5th you wouldn't be mad?

I feel it's a reach you're underestimating stevens
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Horford is a downgrade from Sully? Well that's the first
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who starting over bazemore son?

They could go back to Thabo for the size and d. Bazemore better suited as a 6th man on that roster imo. No knock he's definitely starting material in this league.
    Celtics as a 6 seed? GTFOH we won 48 games with a worse roster u ? freeman

We'll see. I don't think your squad that special but I could be wrong. That's not a contending roster. You guys over achieved.

Horford couldn't do anything with better Atlanta rosters and he's a ? rebounder where sullinger as fat as he was was one of the better rebounders in the league per 36 last year. And Isaiah just in a situation where he gets to jack cause no one else can create their own offense consistently if at all. And he's BBQ on d. No chance stopping kyrie, Lowry in a series. Pound for pound celtics don't have better roster than cavs, raptors, pacers or Hawks.
    Jaylen brown isn't about to save the day, you guys should have went with Dunn or Murray then maybe yall would be straight.

I just don't think you guys are equipped. Just some try hards. You need more ppl.

No disrespect.
    @BlackAX410

Lol we'll see man rofl at the Hawks, I'm aware of sully's rebounding ability but his inability to stay in shape was too problematic. I believe horford will be utilized better under Stevens. I'm optimistic rozier and smart will improve their offensive game, I don't think we're there yet but no way in hell will we finish as the 6th seed I'm willing to avi bet on that

So if I said 5th you wouldn't be mad?

I feel it's a reach you're underestimating stevens

Coach's don't get rings or come close to it without great players. He's a good coach but KD not walking through that door fam.
  • its....JOHN B
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Oh wait wait Sullinger is a Raptor now now it makes sense, even though this dude Horford snatched at the very least 30 million from Sully in the playoffs on a contract year
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    So Horford is a downgrade from Sully? Well that's the first

I said he's a downgrade as a rebounder which is a fact.
    Guess which team has been bottom 5 rebounding the last 4 years... hint horford was the big man all 4 years.

Don't think cause I'm not in here all day I don't know what I'm talking about. I'll press you ? .
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Oh wait wait Sullinger is a Raptor now now it makes sense, even though this dude Horford snatched at the very least 30 million from Sully in the playoffs on a contract year

Lowry >>>>>> Thomas
    DeRozan >>>>>> Bradley
    Carroll = Crowder
    Sullinger >>>>>> Johnson
    Valancuinas <<<<< Horford

Joseph >>>>>> Rozier
    Ross <<<<< Smart
    Powell >>>>>> Green
    Patterson >>>>>> Jerebko
    Bebe <<<<<< Ollynyk

Casey >>>>>> Stevens

Still got jakob poetl, Delon wright, and pascal siakam in the trunk. Even our d league team disgusting. You ? don't want it. Cry about it tho.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    We renounced his contract and in an offseason where Solomon Hill got a 52 million dollar contract and Mosgov got a 64 million dollar contract Jared Sullinger's whopping per 36 rebound numbers got him a 1 year 6 million dollar contract, then I try to imagine his fat ass playing 36 minutes per game and I laugh hysterically
  • its....JOHN B
    edited September 2016
    Options

Lowry >>>>>> Thomas
    DeRozan >>>>>> Bradley
    Carroll = Crowder
    Sullinger >>>>>> Johnson
    Valancuinas <<<<< Horford

Joseph >>>>>> Rozier
    Ross <<<<< Smart
    Powell >>>>>> Green
    Patterson >>>>>> Jerebko
    Bebe <<<<<< Ollynyk

Casey >>>>>> Stevens

Still got jakob poetl, Delon wright, and pascal siakam in the trunk. Even our d league team disgusting. You ? don't want it. Cry about it tho.

There's some truth to this but you're a raptor fan you should know more than anyone Sully>>>Johnson is ? ludicrous stop it, you clearly didn't watch any of that Atlanta/Boston series where Sully had to sit his fat ass on the bench because he was a complete liability and Jerebko cane in and shined, Jerebko>>>Sully
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John B hurt after all that caping he did for Toronto you would say something like you did @KingFreeman
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    It's just funny he thinks Sully was this huge free agent signing where nobody else wanted him that's why they got him so cheap, not even a multi year deal either more like a "we'll give your fat ass a chance don't blow it" type contract
  • KingFreeman
    edited September 2016
    Options
    We renounced his contract and in an offseason where Solomon Hill got a 52 million dollar contract and Mosgov got a 64 million dollar contract Jared Sullinger's whopping per 36 rebound numbers got him a 1 year 6 million dollar contract, then I try to imagine his fat ass playing 36 minutes per game and I laugh hysterically

You guys renounced him to make room for horford and KD and you ? the bed. Keep it 100.

He got bigger offers Toronto offered a starting spot, contention in the east and a similar situation to biyombo (who made 2mil last year) to bet on himself and play his way into a big deal.
    Low risk high reward for Toronto. He provides offense biyombo couldn't while still being a beast on the glass and bringing good post d. And fat Sullinger is better than old Scola. He's more motivated than ever. It's his last shot. Same as it was biyombo's when charlotte threw him away last summer. These ? was top 7 picks. We killing yall front offices low key. Lol.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    ? are you talking about caping for the Raptors anyways? I post facts that's it
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol I'm not gonna go back and forth because ? the both of these teams.. thanks for making the thread grow bro
  • KingFreeman
    edited September 2016
    Options
    John B hurt after all that caping he did for Toronto you would say something like you did @KingFreeman

There's no love out here b. This still the cheap seats right? I'm not saying any outlandish hating ? and these ? haven't disputed a single thing I've said. So if it's feelings that's not on me.
    @Beta
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ? are you talking about caping for the Raptors anyways? I post facts that's it

Haven't seen one yet. But you not a ? ? poster so I'll let you live.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Lol I'm not gonna go back and forth because ? the both of these teams.. thanks for making the thread grow bro

Word who you with this year? Heat? Or wizards? Both your squads on sabbatical ? .
  • Beta
    Options

Word who you with this year? Heat? Or wizards? Both your squads on sabbatical ? .

Lol ? don't you ever disrespect me like that by asking me that
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killing our front office? 1 first round exit in like 15 years and he wanna get bold lol raptors over achieved last year u wanna slander my squad like your starting backcourt didn't shrink consistently in the playoffs. Yall are likely gonna be the team to regress almost every team on the east got better except for yall, u better hold onto that 56 win season last year cuz yall ? gonna have a soul to soul moment this season
  • its....JOHN B
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Atlanta was one of the worst rebounding teams but were one of the best in defensive efficiency and oppononents scoring and effective field goal % facts, Horford was 3rd in the league in points in the pick and roll facts, Horford hit 88 3's at 35% to Sully's 28% from 3 facts, I can keep going with facts you're making up fairy tales about Sully turning big offers so he can start and front offices winning because of Jared Sullinger, facts are Sully was a weak link on the Celtics and Horford snatched at least 30-50 million from his pockets in the playoffs and now he's a Celtic and Sully isn't
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Killing our front office? 1 first round exit in like 15 years and he wanna get bold lol raptors over achieved last year u wanna slander my squad like your starting backcourt didn't shrink consistently in the playoffs. Yall are likely gonna be the team to regress almost every team on the east got better except for yall, u better hold onto that 56 win season last year cuz yall ? gonna have a soul to soul moment this season

We stunk all the way to the ECF. What happens if ? rolling tho?

We were the 2nd youngest team in the league last year. We are better this year by default. One of the better and longest standing coaching staffs in the league. prospects at every position. Short term and long term outlook bright as ? . Top 5 pg, top 5 sg, top 10 center all still getting better. Our bench been going in. What yall got besides tears??
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Celtics were younger than the Raptors and we brought in a top 3 pick as well as a top 3 free agent, you really want to get into a debate about who's front office is better?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Atlanta was one of the worst rebounding teams but were one of the best in defensive efficiency and oppononents scoring and effective field goal % facts, Horford was 3rd in the league in points in the pick and roll facts, Horford hit 88 3's at 35% to Sully's 28% from 3 facts, I can keep going with facts you're making up fairy tales about Sully turning big offers so he can start and front offices winning because of Jared Sullinger, facts are Sully was a weak link on the Celtics and Horford snatched at least 30-50 million from his pockets in the playoffs and now he's a Celtic and Sully isn't

Never said he turned down big offers I said he turned down bigger offers.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/590/walker/jared-sullinger-taking-less-toronto-raptors/

Thats a link to a radio clip.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Never said he turned down big offers I said he turned down bigger offers.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/590/walker/jared-sullinger-taking-less-toronto-raptors/

Thats a link to a radio clip.

I'm not listening what were the offers?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Celtics were younger than the Raptors and we brought in a top 3 pick as well as a top 3 free agent, you really want to get into a debate about who's front office is better?

Yall picked 3rd... and didn't walk away with a top 5 player. You got Jeff green with no shot. Then you maxed out a 31 year old. Lol. But you got it.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I thought ? were coming through with with their predictions but nope...just a Raptors Celtics back and forth