South Park Season 20

Options
PanchoYoSancho
PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
Premiered last week. First episode was solid.

CsRdobzUEAAZWqx.jpg

They summed up/? on Amy Schumer's entire stand up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olysoaQYuh0

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solid first episode for sure. Cartman in the gym talking about female comedians was hilarious. Then butters bursting out laughing when Bay bay said her stupid line was funny.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reviews for ep 1 were meh. I'll watch that tho.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some hot topics for them to cover
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some hot topics for them to cover
    That's what I'm saying. They came back the perfect time.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    I thought it was dope
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They talked about alotta topics in the 1st episode.

lol @ Cartman at the assembly.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    2nd episode was funny as hell. I like this troll angle they're doing this season.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I love SP. I love how the story line seasons now
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love SP. I love how the story line seasons now

B)
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt and Trey need to stop riding the fence on certain ? .

They'll come out fully against terrorists, Trump, Zimmerman, and religion with the exception of Mormonism, but they'll pretend as if there's more than one legit argument in the Kaepernick media frenzy.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    With the exception of mormonism?

Am I the only one that remembers "Joseph Smith was called a prophet dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb"? or that Matt and Trey created a hit award winning show on Broadway that satirizes the mormon sect?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ? last Episode was hilarious
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the end of the last one
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Am I the only one that remembers "Joseph Smith was called a prophet dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb"? or that Matt and Trey created a hit award winning show on Broadway that satirizes the mormon sect?

Yes with the exception of Mormonism.

The difference between how they treat Mormonism and other topics or religions is that even after making fun of Mormonism, they dial it back to "it maybe weird, but it's harmless and helps good people be good".

They don't walk back their criticisms when it comes to other ? . When they clowned Scientology, they didn't try to balance it with the positives. You'd know that if you watched more than a handful of episodes.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

The difference between how they treat Mormonism and other topics or religions is that even after making fun of Mormonism, they dial it back to "it maybe weird, but it's harmless and helps good people be good".

They don't walk back their criticisms when it comes to other ? . When they clowned Scientology, they didn't try to balance it with the positives. You'd know that if you watched more than a handful of episodes.

In their defence, Mormonism isn't anywhere near as harmful to society as Christianity and Islam are. It's different from Scientology too in that Scientology is a cult.

I see the points they make with Mormonism. Stupid but harmless
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah but is there anything positive about scientology though?
  • soul rattler
    Options
    That's cool but they're both fundamentally cults.

Matt and Trey ain't dedicating a stage play to Scientology lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    This last episode was genius
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bump trump might as well be a south park writer
  • soul rattler
    Options
    ? it I'll say it.

Outside of Mr. Garrison, this ? ain't been funny. Interesting, yes but nothing standout funny.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Cool that's your opinion
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Butters ? kills me. The ? out episode was funny af. Member berries are hilarious.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Butters having a standoff with the girls at the playground with his ? out was an instant classic.