Survivor Season 33

Comments

• suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way he uses that reward. Whoever he screws over with hate him for the rest of the season. Then again, he could use it to take a visit from someone who's already his enemy.

I loved that whole drawing rocks thing. Never saw that before. Jessica had her chance to switch up...
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tv doesnt get more dramatic than that

whispering

fake names being thrown out

rocks being drawn

crazy

watching that episode i felt like i was watching this season premiere of the walking dead

it felt like the dynamics changed every 5-10 minutes

the whole 2 hours were some of the best in survivor history

pleasantly surprised by the quality of this season overcoming the premise
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that whole episode was like...

tj7gukeidrt8giwgivpl.jpg
  • ckfree
    if hannah had just a little bit of social smarts she could have played up to zeke that everything was fine and most of the strategy for that 2nd episode would have been different (good thing she dont)

that long silence was just so awkward

zeke is definitely the biggest threat right now

very well spoken

extremely intelligent

and good at puzzles too

i dont remember too many other players who has had so many people come to them and hand them free information like he has

another week of him against david is going to be fun to watch
  • ckfree
    i feel like michelle is flirting with me through the camera every time she walks into tribal
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »
    i feel like michelle is flirting with me through the camera every time she walks into tribal

Yeah, I was sleeping on her, she an ok looking white girl.
  • ckfree
    smartest thing this group did was vote out michelle

shes the kind of person who wins this game and you (as a player) never see it coming until its too late

she wasnt the biggest fish but id argue she was the most lethal one down the line
  • SneakDZA
    has anyone actually played an idol for themselves this season?
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    SneakDZA wrote: »

No, and only one was used properly. That was David on the Jessica vote.

Even though they guess Hannah correctly, she was safe anyway bcos ? Will voted for Zeke.
  • SneakDZA
    toheeb27 wrote: »

No, and only one was used properly. That was David on the Jennifer vote.

Even though they guess Hannah correctly, she was safe anyway bcos ? Will voted for Zeke.

Yeah that model dude lost a lot of points with his behavior last night. Homeboy really just blew up what could have been a smooth ride to final 4 at least all due to his ego and arrogance.

Meanwhile they're giving Adam the OD winner's edit but that means nothing these days since the producers like to troll.

• ckfree
    i was laughing at how animated will was in his confessionals in this episode

he wanted to do a big move

does a big move

but because of the idol play he will get zero credit for it

poor kid got the spotlight stolen from him

david analogy about will just getting his drivers license and them all being in the backseat terrified was perfect

the whole episode was about will being in power and finally making a move but adam stole his thunder at the last second and made wills vote meaningless

and for all kens obsession with authenticity hes just so insecure and paranoid

jay is probably the most authentic guy out there
  • ckfree

No, and only one was used properly. That was David on the Jennifer vote.

Yeah that model dude lost a lot of points with his behavior last night. Homeboy really just blew up what could have been a smooth ride to final 4 at least all due to his ego and arrogance.

Meanwhile they're giving Adam the OD winner's edit but that means nothing these days since the producers like to troll.

he said his mother has stage 4 cancer

people with stage 4 lung cancer can die within days

so hes either gonna win or get evacuated
  • ckfree
    all of them need to take ken and hannah with them to the finals

ken might get the vote from the woman who gave him the reward and hannah might a vote from

nobody

hannah is so annoying -- shes just so weak emotionally -- you are playing survivor its about making moves -- stop crying and shaking all the time and i wonder if ken was recruited by a casting agent -- hes so damn boring and brings absolutely nothing to the game -- i cant imagine him producing an audition tape and going through the whole casting process without being coached and told he was in
  • SneakDZA
    Hannah has grown on me over the course of the game. She seems to have good intuition about when things aren't going her way and does what she can to steer people in a certain direction without taking all the heat.
  • toheeb27
    Just realized that they voted out all the people of color (Rachel, Mari, Lucy, Cecelia, Figgy and Michaela) before the merge and ended up with an all White merge of 13.
  • SneakDZA
    Just realized that they voted out all the people of color (Rachel, Mari, Lucy, Cecelia, Figgy and Michaela) before the merge and ended up with an all White merge of 13.

lol - How the hell did Figgy make the POC list?
  • toheeb27
    edited December 2016

lol - How the hell did Figgy make the POC list?

Figueroa is Hispanic, Plus she looks very Hispanic too.
  • ckfree
    figgy look white to me

the kind i like too

dont need her knowing what happens if young metro doesnt trust you

i want her playing volleyball

ken and his constant talking about how authentic and caring he is is sickening

the only people who need to constantly remind people how good they are are not good at all

good people are just good

they dont have to advertise it

hes a total phony
  • ckfree
    big brother is even worse than survivor with that ? though

a more diverse cast possibly yields new and interesting results

they should try putting 2 white people on a tribe with 8 black people and 8 hispanics and see what happens

but to be fair in survivor context theres prejudices about pretty much any type of person out there

the cop
    the bro
    the hot girl
    the 18 year old kid
    the physical threat
    etc

everyone out there has some implicit stereotype that theyre going to have to work around out there

working around it well is what keeps you safe in the game

but white players are definitely given a wider margin of error

davids idol hunting and frantic pledging of trust should have sent up more red flags

its what makes jeremy the GOAT
  • SneakDZA
    big brother is even worse than survivor with that ? though

a more diverse cast possibly yields new and interesting results

they should try putting 2 white people on a tribe with 8 black people and 8 hispanics and see what happens

but to be fair in survivor context theres prejudices about pretty much any type of person out there

the cop
    the bro
    the hot girl
    the 18 year old kid
    the physical threat
    etc

everyone out there has some implicit stereotype that theyre going to have to work around out there

working around it well is what keeps you safe in the game

but white players are definitely given a wider margin of error

davids idol hunting and frantic pledging of trust should have sent up more red flags

its what makes jeremy the GOAT

I'm rewatching season 13 now... they should just cast like that every time but not as a stunt where they split them up by race. That was a lot of various people and personalities.
  • ckfree
    that season was casted because of the calls of diversity

they could just do away with the concept like you said but the fact that they havent come close to how they casted cook islands tells me one thing

they are playing to their audience (at least the majority)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sZ0OJGm6Ak

lol the concept was in full effect in this one

cook Islands is one of my favourite seasons and the go to season for me to introduce people to start watching but ive since then learned that this season was universally hated -- interestingly enough the apprentice (the show) wanted to divide teams by race before survivor did it but donald trump didnt like the message it would send or something lol so he said no

i think cbs got word they were being sued or losing sponsors which is why they split into 2 tribes so fast

billy was something else though

he fell in love with ol ? their first time speaking lmao and who could forget the fire making fiasco

such an embarrassment all these years later
  • ckfree
    this is the cast for season 34 which will begin airing in march

all returning players

including 2 from this season (theyve already been voted out)

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-34-cast

as interesting as this cast seems on paper im already dreading the possibility of another season with ciera eastin in it

smh
  • SneakDZA
    I kinda wish they woulda brought Parvati and James back too if they have Sandra and Ozzy in there.
  • SneakDZA
    hannah is dominating this tribal. i've never seen anyone do a rebuttal at the last tribal before.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the cast for season 34 which will begin airing in march

all returning players

including 2 from this season (theyve already been voted out)

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-34-cast

as interesting as this cast seems on paper im already dreading the possibility of another season with ciera eastin in it

smh

No way Sandra wins 3 times, right?