letting em down easy..?

Options
whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Nashville this past weekend and these little cuties were apparently discussing me....one of em approached me and was like you going to holler at my homie...me in all my thirty two year old callousness was pretty much like hell no.....think I hurt ol girl feelings....but she was too ? young..like 20...

how do yall deal with this....or want to be handled @the ladies.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u aint a real ? if a ? neva laughed a "no thankyou" to ur face
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure hell no isn't a response anyone wants to hear even if there is a valid reason. You could've just said nah, she's a bit young for me and left it at that.

You can't be mad at honesty though, it is what it is.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Girl was ugly wasn't she...cuz hell no is a tad too strong for just an age thing lol
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not interested. I don't date young women.

Or some ? like that, you're not slam dunking on a 20 year old when they're interested in you though?

qLWyZcvfSiaXUjDHMzih_Confused%20John%20Cena.gif
  • whatevathehell
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    Girl was ugly wasn't she...cuz hell no is a tad too strong for just an age thing lol

No she was a very pretty chick who just honestly was too young for me....I came cross her while traveling and she had gotten close to another sister her age and they kept close proximity on our travel...trying to engage me in Conversation or something her friend was the one who was like so.....you gonna let her go without saying anything..and u was like yeah. Shorty walked off with her back stiff and...her head held high without glancing back.I felt pretty ? ...if if was a fifth....I'd be ? ...and would have also told her the truth...that if I was 14 years younger she would have had to beat me off with a stick.
  • whatevathehell
    edited December 2016
    Options

Yeah but these chicks were the same age as me..........at the time ....? should have some kind of class at a certain point and feel flattered that someone one younger and full of energy finds their old ass attractive I've in any manner......I probably helped create a future bitter ? ...
    .side note I want to ? the ? out of my 46 year old math teacher when I went back to school last year.....that mind...and that beautiful face....sorry for my tangent....but she was like..oh you're 32....ahhhhh....you're still so young....smh
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It's not you it's me"
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

46 year old math teacher

mdijdcdc41hv.gif

Pics of the teacher?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Yeah but these chicks were the same age as me..........at the time ....? should have some kind of class at a certain point and feel flattered that someone one younger and full of energy finds their old ass attractive I've in any manner......I probably helped create a future bitter ? ...
    .side note I want to ? the ? out of my 46 year old math teacher when I went back to school last year.....that mind...and that beautiful face....sorry for my tangent....but she was like..oh you're 32....ahhhhh....you're still so young....smh

That ? one lonely night and a "head big head" text away from getting slam dunked in a bathroom stall