Dallas won't eclipse 80 yards of rushing

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The offense stalled, and no type of offense identity
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The secondary is just garbage. Offense could have played better, but the defense let Dez, slow ass Witten and small as Cole Beasley destroy them and I expected it. Dean P has got to go. This guy didn't double team Dez and left the middle of the filed open for Witten, really. Web needs to get cut asap and Jimmy Smith stays hurt too much to be a number one option at corner. This team is not playing for John anymore and he is becoming Brian Billick 2.0. I hope they lose the remaining games of the season. No point in winning anymore.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The secondary is just garbage. Offense could have played better, but the defense let Dez, slow ass Witten and small as Cole Beasley destroy them and I expected it. Dean P has got to go. This guy didn't double team Dez and left the middle of the filed open for Witten, really. Web needs to get cut asap and Jimmy Smith stays hurt too much to be a number one option at corner. This team is not playing for John anymore and he is becoming Brian Billick 2.0. I hope they lose the remaining games of the season. No point in winning anymore.

Glad you finally see the light.

I'm already looking forward to the Draft.

Join me
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Who's taking the avi bet for next week's game?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's taking the avi bet for next week's game?

I'll take it yall ? been getting lucky during this streak it's time for yall to meet your fate in the 410 next week tannehill bout to be getting smacked around
  • infamous114
    Options
    6 wins in a row is 6 wins in a row lol. Bet
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    6 wins in a row is 6 wins in a row lol. Bet

Barely getting by against bottom feeders lol yall getting humbled next week. The margin of those wins have been by like 5 points
  • infamous114
    Options
    I can say the same about yall lol. Beat the Browns by 5, Jaguars by 2, Bengals by 5, Bills by 6.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Aye but we fry t Dolphins though lol. They better not let no Tannehill come here and win
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mannnn, we takin care of Miami next week!!!!

Tannehill gonna see Elvis and Sizzle all game long!!!!!!
  • dnyce215
    Options
    Spanked the Dolphins, let ball out against the pats next week!!!
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Do or die today, we need to punch them in the mouth early
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope we beat these mufukas yo. But on the real ,won't be surprised if we lose. Flacco is trash on the road and our run game is to dry. And now that jimmy is out will make tough on our secondary. AB might destroy us smh. If we somehow manage to win this game, Pittsburgh really needs to off themselves.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    I'm worried about Jimmy being out, but I think Dixon and west can do well against the steelers, they're not unbeatable at all despite the injuries
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Same issues on the defense as it has been since day one. They never got better. The offense did everything you could ask from them and had the lead twice. Both interceptions came from Ben making bad decisions, but it didn't matter since the defense gave up tons of big plays and most came in the fourth quarter on that last drive.

I knew they left them with too much time on the clock, but you would expect your defense to be able to hold them to at least a field goal. Jimmy Smith needs to be cut because he is not reliable and when he plays he makes no impact. They are paying him for nothing. Should have went after Norman like I said.

Anyway I hope they finally restructure this defense getting rid of this secondary, some of the linebackers and Dean Pees as the DC. This guy calling schemes that left AB wide open on the left side of the field in back to back plays and he made big plays on both.

Looking at this season I figured those same issues would cost them the game. If those issues didn't exist then this game would not have mattered.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    5 double digit leads blown, mainly cuz our secondary is ass. I'd keep tavon young although he had a few mistakes today he's a solid cover guy, and weddle we gotta draft almost strictly defensive guys that 4th quarter was a despicable display of pass defense
  • dnyce215
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ^^^^True but we need an better offensive mindset, we didn't go down the field once
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    ^^^^True but we need an better offensive mindset, we didn't go down the field once

I'd take a chance on alshon Jeffrey, with Steve retiring we need a go to guy, or draft Mike Williams from Clemson. I like the Dixon/ west combo at running back and we have good tight ends but our receivers need to be revamped, I'd still draft trubisky if he's available in the later rounds.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all i can say is we need corners. get rid of webb and shareece. maybe new oc. need an offense that makes touchdowns and uses our rb's
  • infamous114
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

I'd take a chance on alshon Jeffrey, with Steve retiring we need a go to guy, or draft Mike Williams from Clemson. I like the Dixon/ west combo at running back and we have good tight ends but our receivers need to be revamped, I'd still draft trubisky if he's available in the later rounds.

Lol what happened with Mike Wallace?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Lol what happened with Mike Wallace?

He's a solid number 2 but he disappears in big games
  • DaBull
    Options
    Tavon Young is someone I would keep

we def need WR!!!
  • DaBull
    edited December 2016
    Options
    look at all the playoff teams in the AFC

Pitt - A. Brown
    NE - Gronk / edelmen
    Oak - Amari Cooper
    Texans - Hopkins
    Miami - Landry
    KC - Kelce

Flacco needs a big play threat like all contenders have, Steve smith was 37 years old coming off achillis, we need to invest in a sure fire stud whether its a TE or WR to make Flacco job easier and take advantage of his arm
  • dnyce215
    Options
    We need a new center also, Zuttah is getting beat off the snap