124»

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Tavon Young is someone I would keep

we def need WR!!!

Either alshon or draft Mike Williams from Clemson if he's available we need an upgrade, I wanna see Dixon flex today
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This last game summed up who the Ravens have been for the past 4 seasons.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What you guys think about the Wide Receivers Corey Davis from Western Michigan or Courtland Sutton from SMU as possible draft prospects
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    What you guys think about the Wide Receivers Corey Davis from Western Michigan or Courtland Sutton from SMU as possible draft prospects

Haven't seen the guy from SMU, but if we can't get Mike Williams I think Davis is a legit receiver who would be a great pickup
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

we def need WR!!!

Either alshon or draft Mike Williams from Clemson if he's available we need an upgrade, I wanna see Dixon flex today

Look elsewhere, he's not going anywhere
  • BlackAX410
    Options

we def need WR!!!

Look elsewhere, he's not going anywhere

Free agent to be is gonna stay and waste away with Matt Barkley for what?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited January 2017
    Options
    If a deal isnt made we hit him with the franchise tag, we not just letting our best receiver walk. Cameron Meredith played great but he's not a # 1 yet and Kelvin White is a bust so far so we still need Alshon

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Rams need Alshon to pair with Goff. I could see it if Sean Payton ends up in LA
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Rams need Alshon to pair with Goff. I could see it if Sean Payton ends up in LA

@infamous114

NO
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    ^^^^True but we need an better offensive mindset, we didn't go down the field once

I'd take a chance on alshon Jeffrey, with Steve retiring we need a go to guy, or draft Mike Williams from Clemson. I like the Dixon/ west combo at running back and we have good tight ends but our receivers need to be revamped, I'd still draft trubisky if he's available in the later rounds.

Lol what happened with Mike Wallace?

He's a solid number 2 but he disappears in big games

Ironically, he had his first 1000+ yard receiving season since 2011, but you wouldn't know it from the inconsistencies.

The better question is that how much of it is the receivers fault or the ? OC that constantly calls short passing plays. 2nd and 12? Lets throw a 2 yard pass. 3rd and 10? Lets throw a 3 yard pass...like really? The amount of plays I've seen called for the Ravens where the receivers would stop their route 2 or 3 yards shy of the 1st down marker was disgusting. I'm still mad at that last play of the Steelers game. 4 seconds left, we were on our own 40 and Flacco throws a 10 yard pass across the middle...? ? . Granted, a hail mary probably wouldn't have been successful, but at least put some damn effort into trying to win the game.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace brothers.

Before the ravens fix anything they need to fix that secondary. I dont even feel that raven energy watching the games.

Flacco is overpaid. He is the type that needs receivers, he cant MAKE receivers like elite qbs.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im losing faith in john while he keeps his in marty and pees. this dude said main priority this offseason is getting a better o-line. wtf? nothing about the secondary? elam, webb, and shareece all gotta go.

silver lining i guess is if ? doesnt work out this year, he's probably out
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    im losing faith in john while he keeps his in marty and pees. this dude said main priority this offseason is getting a better o-line. wtf? nothing about the secondary? elam, webb, and shareece all gotta go.

I forgot Elam was even on the team.

I don't understand how the secondary isn't the main priority. The run game was stagnant, but the offense weren't the ones blowing double digit leads in the 4th quarter and letting teams move the ball downfield in only 1-2 minutes. Secondary has been a multi-year problem, but if they don't focus on that and we get the same ? we've been getting these past years, then yeah, it's time for Harbaugh to get the ? out. Looks like we get to see more rinky-? short passes next year. Hope I'm wrong tho.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John has turned into Billick 2.0. He has gotten comfortable after the super bowl win. The special team is also trash too. That was a huge part of the previous success. I really thought they should have made a bid at Norman or Talib when they were available but nope. I also didn't like the fact they got rid of Ngata. They draft too many tight ends and just keep wasting picks on them. Drafted all those tight ends and only Pitta is reliable. What happened to Gilmore? CJ is the only notable draft pick off top in 4 years.
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Peace brothers.

Before the ravens fix anything they need to fix that secondary. I dont even feel that raven energy watching the games.

Flacco is overpaid. He is the type that needs receivers, he cant MAKE receivers like elite qbs.

A good pass rush will help the secondary tremendously.
  • dnyce215
    Options
    huey wrote: »

I forgot Elam was even on the team.

I don't understand how the secondary isn't the main priority. The run game was stagnant, but the offense weren't the ones blowing double digit leads in the 4th quarter and letting teams move the ball downfield in only 1-2 minutes. Secondary has been a multi-year problem, but if they don't focus on that and we get the same ? we've been getting these past years, then yeah, it's time for Harbaugh to get the ? out. Looks like we get to see more rinky-? short passes next year. Hope I'm wrong tho.

Dees playing prevent Defense in the 4th quarter, like he playing Madden 17. He has blown leads by playing prevent instead of attacking the opposing team offense
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thoughts on Garçon ?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    thoughts on Garçon ?

He'll help but I'd rather pick up Mike Williams from Clemson
  • dnyce215