I'm disappointed in ya'll black americans ya'll are soft as ? !

Options

Comments

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    no wonder us haitians were the first to get freed from slavery in haiti when we fought the french army and WON...ya'll americans are pOOSSY *dj akademik voice* ya'll only gangstas when its time to shoot at another black man smh them crackas got yall SHOOK hahaha wake the ? up please!!

Some truth to this. Black people in Amerikkka are scared of white people. They subconsciously see them as some kind of master class due to the white Jesus complex. People in this country see white people as the mogul.

They may claim they hate white supremacists, but it's more of a confused admiration. You can't tell by the terms used such as "white privilege" and "because I'm black". Even when they're supposedly speaking up and against the system, they're still blaming themselves and boosting them up subconsciously.

? ? you

go say that to a cop ...oh you shook you wont do it ,?

And y'all getting clowned and lynched by dominjcans but yet you still find time to attack your brothers in the states while we face a common enemy that's ? for you that's why we dont have ? now cause we stay fighting each other.

i'm not attackin you I'm trying to wake ya'll up the same way I would tell a friend if he was slippin
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You want to know something funny, I was having a convo like this earlier but more along the lines of what it would take....

Let's say we did buck in America and got some leeway, say blacks took over half of America and actually posed a threat....those European allies from across the water would come to the rescue, and even if we made more progress and took over the Western Hemisphere , I'm willing to bet Russia would put their beef aside to save these cacs....what we need is a unified global revolution simultaneously, to prevent these cacs from helping each other....i honestly say we should move to South Africa and kick them cacs back to europe , and then create the United Nations of Africa
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah because unfocused and reckless violence is the way to solve the world wide problems black people face.... thread starter just proved that some ? are stupid no matter what their nationality is

Well it beats waiting on fake ass Jesus, ? ? .
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    yeah because unfocused and reckless violence is the way to solve the world wide problems black people face.... thread starter just proved that some ? are stupid no matter what their nationality is

did a pastor ? your moms in front of you or something??? the hate you have for Christians is ? pathetic did Marcus Garvey who was deeply christian just wait of Jesus?? or did he actually work for the betterment of his race??? like countless black Christians have always done??

and by the way ? you
  • zzombie
    Options
    MARCUS Garvey was a christian the unia at it's prime had what we would call today socially conservative principles, yet these fake ass black militant ? who have never been to africa or at least traveled to other black majority nations wave the red,black and green flag around while at the same time disrespecting black Christians which means that are disrespecting GARVEY..... WHAT THESE ? need to do is leave that flag alone and go find their own ? flag.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    they shoot haitians here too

and black canadians can't talk, they are literally the softest in the diaspora
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

did a pastor ? your moms in front of you or something??? the hate you have for Christians is ? pathetic did Marcus Garvey who was deeply christian just wait of Jesus?? or did he actually work for the betterment of his race??? like countless black Christians have always done??

and by the way ? you
    Considering you always catch feelings there's more of a chance of you having sucked some preacher's ? after Sunday school.
  • zzombie
    edited October 2016
    Options

and by the way ? you
    Considering you always catch feelings there's more of a chance of you having sucked some preacher's ? after Sunday school.

I don't know anything about sucking ? go ask your mother about sucking ? and i never went to Sunday school and no one ever forced me to go to church.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    see what I mean...look at the comments on this post ,ya'll going at eachother I wanted ya'll to wake up and focus your anger on the real enemy smh
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ether44mag ...That's microwave justice. Meaning it's cooking from the inside out. Leaves ? dry and not desirable in the end. We gonna serve up that Ether ( no pun) from the outside to the inside. Control the flow, the burn, calculated. Intellectual violence. Scary when the enemy doesn't Know what's on ya mind. Think tanks have been around 4 decades. They r very seasoned for our response based on being able to purposely rattle our cage of emotions. Media coverage of us is a perfect example to get a rise out of us. I applaud y'all uprising/ rebellion/ not taking the ? but beware and be careful. Again, u ? with folks who R 5 steps ahead of your actions. They're survival as a race depends on it. When we do make our move here in America, it's gonna be a global shift. Peep this. Something happens to blacks around the globe, it stays local. Something happens to blacks in America, the whole World pays attention. They're waiting for us 2 move and they will follow. Everybody hates a bully and American has plenty enemies ready to kick her ass. All great civilizations fall. Ghetto Gospel!
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Ether44mag ...That's microwave justice. Meaning it's cooking from the inside out. Leaves ? dry and not desirable in the end. We gonna serve up that Ether ( no pun) from the outside to the inside. Control the flow, the burn, calculated. Intellectual violence. Scary when the enemy doesn't Know what's on ya mind. Think tanks have been around 4 decades. They r very seasoned for our response based on being able to purposely rattle our cage of emotions. Media coverage of us is a perfect example to get a rise out of us. I applaud y'all uprising/ rebellion/ not taking the ? but beware and be careful. Again, u ? with folks who R 5 steps ahead of your actions. They're survival as a race depends on it. When we do make our move here in America, it's gonna be a global shift. Peep this. Something happens to blacks around the globe, it stays local. Something happens to blacks in America, the whole World pays attention. They're waiting for us 2 move and they will follow. Everybody hates a bully and American has plenty enemies ready to kick her ass. All great civilizations fall. Ghetto Gospel!

sounds nice and all but violence respects violence and they crossed the line too often now ,people are getting used to it ! if ya'll have not reacted yet what the ? are ya'll waiting for ?
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @Ether44mag ....U sound just like my brother on this post so I gotta respect that. I guess that's the "Million Dollar Question" that I do not have the answer 2.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    @Ether44mag ....U sound just like my brother on this post so I gotta respect that. I guess that's the "Million Dollar Question" that I do not have the answer 2.

I think ya'll are under hypnosis and are shell shocked and scared because of the comfort you all now have and are just wishing all this goes away ,ya'll are stuck in the matrix and are in a deep sleep and what they are doing is working ,those are not a bunch of random shootings trust me its an agenda maybe its better that you guys dont react because its looking like thats what they want yall to do so they can go forward with their next plans

I aint got all the answers neither but I'm ? ? ,? should be burning ,its public lynchings , cant have that in 2016 man
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @Ether44mag ... Question 4 U. How R u gonna beat someone who is supplying u with yours? We don't make anything we need for war. Gov does and can shut it down over night. Mind over matter will prevail. Of course stay armed but anarchy is reckless. Them crackas gon see if they keep thinking that's the key.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Ether44mag ... Question 4 U. How R u gonna beat someone who is supplying u with yours? We don't make anything we need for war. Gov does and can shut it down over night. Mind over matter will prevail. Of course stay armed but anarchy is reckless. Them crackas gon see if they keep thinking that's the key.

war ? i aint talkin about war i'm talkin about violent riots @rickmogul
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @Ether44mag.....Ok. And they'll lay ya ass out with this. https://youtu.be/z_thj0q3QcA think tanks R already years ahead of us. But revolution is a game changer. Peep the link tho.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    @Ether44mag.....Ok. And they'll lay ya ass out with this. https://youtu.be/z_thj0q3QcA think tanks R already years ahead of us. But revolution is a game changer. Peep the link tho.

exactly like I said...ya'll shook !!
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many french soldiers did Haiti have to fight to gain their freedom? Would it have been different if France decided to send a force instead of charging you a bill?
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    How many french soldiers did Haiti have to fight to gain their freedom? Would it have been different if France decided to send a force instead of charging you a bill?

are you black ? if so why are you straying away from the subject ? i'm trying to wake yall up because I hate what i'm seeing BECAUSE I'M BLACK , but you come here trying to find hiccups in what Haitians did ,you cant take away the fact they still were the catalysts of that independance ? for ALL BLACK PEOPLE so instead of talkin about what could be done NOW you talkin like a defeated soft uncle tom pointing fingers on a great accomplishment while you aint focusing on what could be done now...? ... with your logic ,its like you would say " if we fight back they could charge us with crime and shoot us....thats a ? mentality ,far from what guys like malcolm X ,Tupac or anybody with some revolutionary ambitions would say ,smh

who cares about the ? bill that came after ? the point is people fought for what they believed in and were not scared!! thats the ? point !
  • TheTruthBeTold281
    TheTruthBeTold281 Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey ive been a member on here for quite awhile what do i need to do to start a new thread on any category on this forum?
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    I dont know I couldnt before but recently out of nowhere the red button to start a thread appeared so I dont know what are the requirements maybe you need to reach a certain amount of replies @TheTruthBeTold281
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey ive been a member on here for quite awhile what do i need to do to start a new thread on any category on this forum?

You need to have 300 posts I think, you have 298 to go.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quebec riots over everything though

They already have the lowest tuition costs in the whole country and they still protest that ?
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Quebec riots over everything though

They already have the lowest tuition costs in the whole country and they still protest that ?

thats why I Say you guys are soft i'm dissapointed .if that was happening over here? latinos and arabs would all join us and ? the city up ,even some white people to ,we dont ? around about our rights or abuse from the government over here, we understand that the government 's job is to serve US !!! ya'lll are controlled by yours and they playing with ya'll .Every truth is already out ,the ? epidemic that targeted black people and ,that 9/11 ? ,all them false flags smh...ya>'ll sitting there arguing about black vs all lives matter and the big drama is a football player takin a ? knee ,get the ? outta here ya'll aint doin ? !!
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    i'm from Montreal, Canada the black community is mostly haitians and twice the cops killed innocent victims and TWICE riots popped off and COPS GOT SHOT !! what the ? is ya'll waiting for ??? smh you all must be be under hypnosis or something because back in 94 LA rioted for Rodney king who only got beat up but now they killin ya'll every 2 weeks and you guys aint doin ? but memes and rallys smh .DISCUSTING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ_kgFcFGy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoRXy-Y9v1E

Peace black man. Since the black population in Montréal is Haitian, they have the legacy, knowledge, and spirit of these fearless warriors

G%C3%A9n%C3%A9ral_Toussaint_Louverture.jpg

manuel_lopez_lopez_iodibo_-_desalines_-_huyes_del_valor_frances_pero_matando_blancos.jpg?w=558

in their consciousness and coursing through their veins. The freedom and liberty loving Haitian takes to heart Brother Malcolm's maxim of "by any means necessary," because it's been a part of his proud and illustrious fight for freedom and self-determination. Also, due to the precedent that Brother Dessailnes set, the freedom and liberty loving Haitian knows not to give racist white supremacists any quarter when they even so much as to give hint that they're threatening their civil and human rights.

The problem with African Americans we're that proverbial frog in the ? of water that the temperature is gradually being raised on. We're too comfortable and far too complacent. We know that ? is ? up, but at the same time we're not willing to put in the work and make the sacrifices necessary to make the situation better.

Uhh.. yeah burning ? down has worked wonders for us down here in America.

We have yet to burn down the right ? .