I'm disappointed in ya'll black americans ya'll are soft as ? !

Options
13»

Comments

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    i'm from Montreal, Canada the black community is mostly haitians and twice the cops killed innocent victims and TWICE riots popped off and COPS GOT SHOT !! what the ? is ya'll waiting for ??? smh you all must be be under hypnosis or something because back in 94 LA rioted for Rodney king who only got beat up but now they killin ya'll every 2 weeks and you guys aint doin ? but memes and rallys smh .DISCUSTING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ_kgFcFGy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoRXy-Y9v1E

Peace black man. Since the black population in Montréal is Haitian, they have the legacy, knowledge, and spirit of these fearless warriors

img]manuel_lopez_lopez_iodibo_-_desalines_-_huyes_del_valor_frances_pero_matando_blancos.jpg?w=558

in their consciousness and coursing through their veins. The freedom and liberty loving Haitian takes to heart Brother Malcolm's maxim of "by any means necessary," because it's been a part of his proud and illustrious fight for freedom and self-determination. Also, due to the precedent that Brother Dessailnes set, the freedom and liberty loving Haitian knows not to give racist white supremacists any quarter when they even so much as to give hint that they're threatening their civil and human rights.

The problem with African Americans were that proverbial frog in the ? of water that the temperature is gradually being raised on. We're too comfortable and far too complacent. We know that ? is ? up, but at the same time we're not willing to put in the work and make the sacrifices necessary to make out situation better.

Uhh.. yeah burning ? down has worked wonders for us down here in America.

We have yet to burn down the right ? .

first real inteligent reply salute ,others took it personal and reacted like ? ,I aint really trying to diss ya'll but i'm ? because I hate what is happening right now
  • TheTruthBeTold281
    TheTruthBeTold281 Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow i got to have that many posts in order to start a new thread on any topic?
  • purple nite
    purple nite Members Posts: 7
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Us AAs have been spearheading Blackness for many decades with political movements to dropping knowledge by knowing thyself. From the humanities during the Harlem Renaissance, to the 60s, till now Y'all aren't on our level , even our music and fashion galvanizes world wide. Africans just got out of colonial rule so they're not Afrocentric. Be wary of people on the internet telling you to rise up and do something dumb , that's an agent. You want change? Then change ya mind state and then change our peoples' mind state. Because if you ain't doing it for us melanated beings , then ya life is a joke.
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    who's the agent ? me ? how ?? because i'm ? and tired of seein innocent black men getting killed with no repercussion ? I'm haitian when there is corruption we ? ? up! did agents influence the rodney king riots ??? or is people sleepin now ? I think you are the "SHILL" with your 6 posts lol ...you probably will tell me i'm crazy if I tell you 9/11 was a planned demolition lol gtfoh @purple nite
  • purple nite
    purple nite Members Posts: 7
    Options
    who's the agent ? me ? how ?? because i'm ? and tired of seein innocent black men getting killed with no repercussion ? I'm haitian when there is corruption we ? ? up! did agents influence the rodney king riots ??? or is people sleepin now ? I think you are the "SHILL" with your 6 posts lol ...you probably will tell me i'm crazy if I tell you 9/11 was a planned demolition lol gtfoh @purple nite

Agents incite riots on social media , if you really bout that life then you should know the revolution won't be televised
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options

Agents incite riots on social media , if you really bout that life then you should know the revolution won't be televised

agents incite riots on social media ? hahahahah thats the dumbest ? I heard in a while ,me ,yall dont even know me but i can incite a riot because I post my frustration on allhiphop .com hahaha man you dumb as hell man smh

this ? said I can incite a riot because of a post on allhiphop ,not even on youtube ,a post on allhihop smh

lots of dumb ? ,brainwashed chumps in here saying a bunch of nonsense smh only a couple of people said some inteligent ? , and this scary ass ? talkin about i'm an agent ? you backwards as ? you worried about me but COPS KILLING YALL EVERY 2 WEEKS and this ? ? talkin about i'm an agent ...hmmmmm that means you guys wont react because you know or believe cops are killing you on purpose until you actually react and maybe introduce martial law right ? If thats your theory ,wich makes sense ,that means you will stay silent and dont do ? nomatter how many people they ? ,am I right ? @purple nite
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

agents incite riots on social media ? hahahahah thats the dumbest ? I heard in a while ,me ,yall dont even know me but i can incite a riot because I post my frustration on allhiphop .com hahaha man you dumb as hell man smh

this ? said I can incite a riot because of a post on allhiphop ,not even on youtube ,a post on allhihop smh

lots of dumb ? ,brainwashed chumps in here saying a bunch of nonsense smh only a couple of people said some inteligent ? , and this scary ass ? talkin about i'm an agent ? you backwards as ? you worried about me but COPS KILLING YALL EVERY 2 WEEKS and this ? ? talkin about i'm an agent ...hmmmmm that means you guys wont react because you know or believe cops are killing you on purpose until you actually react and maybe introduce martial law right ? If thats your theory ,wich makes sense ,that means you will stay silent and dont do ? nomatter how many people they ? ,am I right ? @purple nite

? agent
    ? slave to a system that despises you...
    Youre the ? ...
    Selling your soul for no recompense whatsoever
    IDIOT
  • Ether44mag
    Options

? agent
    ? slave to a system that despises you...
    Youre the ? ...
    Selling your soul for no recompense whatsoever
    IDIOT

loll you crazy
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Revolution ain't eeeenn started yet.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no wonder us haitians were the first to get freed from slavery in haiti when we fought the french army and WON...ya'll americans are pOOSSY *dj akademik voice* ya'll only gangstas when its time to shoot at another black man smh them crackas got yall SHOOK hahaha wake the ? up please!!

Haitians also freed tha domicans from slavery... not once but twice
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no wonder us haitians were the first to get freed from slavery in haiti when we fought the french army and WON...ya'll americans are pOOSSY *dj akademik voice* ya'll only gangstas when its time to shoot at another black man smh them crackas got yall SHOOK hahaha wake the ? up please!!

Haitians also freed tha domicans from slavery... not once but twice

said this ? to a dominican once......? was about to kick me out his car.......they are brainwashed to think the other way