Did Wayne really attempt suicide?!?... Wayne's best verse this year..Lil Wayne ft Solange - Mad

Options
2»

Comments

• za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    za'kiss wrote: »
    Solange album is a classic BTW.

One of my ? on Facebook said this too

I trust his taste in music

Ima check it out

She's dope. Been a fan for a while (I mean peep my sig). But she went all out on this one. It's very pro-black. I think it's even better than Beyonce's last one (but maybe not better than the 2013 album).

Also, Master P is a co-star on the album. Who's ? with that?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    @KillaCham I always ? wit Solange cause she put me (and Jay Z) on this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPF6lpM0XM

why ? click LOL? this is really one of my favorite songs
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has Wayne ever had a bad verse on a R&B feature. He seems to be more in the zone imo
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Ain't no such thing as "attempting" suicide. You either actually do it or you're just an attention ? .

this . its not politically correct but its the truth , if you REALLY want to ? yourself you will do it ,unless you shoot your head off and still survive by pure luck ,any attempted suicide is just a cry for help , and yeah people who commit suicide are ? ,word to troy ave
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Ain't no such thing as "attempting" suicide. You either actually do it or you're just an attention ? .

this . its not politically correct but its the truth , if you REALLY want to ? yourself you will do it ,unless you shoot your head off and still survive by pure luck ,any attempted suicide is just a cry for help , and yeah people who commit suicide are ? ,word to troy ave

I tried to tell em back then that if you ? your self u ? , coward & you don't get respect for that but yeah it is what it is
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne the best to ever do it