Hillary Clinton put in a call to her boy Pusha T.....he owe her a hundred favors

Options

Comments

• the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    This who running for president y'all. "If u vote 4 me, u can meet Pusha T"... lmfao
    Don't fuccin complain loc..I know the lesser of 2 evils is getting pushed into the ground but hell it beats Trump in a black church getting prayed for

Powerful niggatry at wrk. She's the same ass Trump. That Massacre 17.

actually it says register to vote, doesn't equate to a vote for her

The real issue is that this is what it takes to get ? ass ? involved in the electoral process

Republican racism bites you with a growl. Democrats racism bites you with a smile.

That's low hanging fruit racism from Republicans, that's easy to identify and fight against. vs. Structural & institutionalized racism from the Democrats, that kind of racism you can't see, but you feel it.

You say pick your poison. Vote for the lesser of two evils.

I say ? 'em all. I don't want to be poisoned, and I don't co-sign "evil."

These muhfuckas is two sides of the same coin.

Lol. Are you blaming institutional racism on the Democratic Party?

Get your head out the sand and do research fam.

Bill Clinton's 1994 crime bill locked more ? up than the previous 2 presidents combined.

He authored the unfair sentencing guidelines for ? vs. powered ? .

Black men AND black women are getting murdered in the streets by race soldiers NOW.

All these events occurred under Democratic presidents.

Sounds institutional & structural then a ? to me.......

Get my head out of the sand?

If you think the Crime Bill is the only component to institutional racism ... that institutional racism BEGAN in the ? 90s ...

YOU need to do some research.

You think ? just started getting shot up and abused by the police, within the last 2 years???

So Obama just woke up won day and told the police to start shooting black people?

Nah, bruh ... that ? has been happening for decades...

That is not a function of a president ... or a presidential party.

It's a function of America.

The difference today is that we have awareness and a dialogue on the issue...

Haha, you just proved my point.

It's gonna be white supremacy under a Democrat or Republican president.

And ? will STILL be catching hell.

All that dialogue & marching is really stopping us from getting popped by race soldiers right??
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna laugh at all you Gary Johnson and Jill Stein supporters when you're "anyone but Hillary" vote results in Trump winning. He's a huge supporter of stop and frisk, doesn't rent to black people, and looks down on non-whites. If you think police brutality is bad now, wait until President Trump implements his "law & order" policies which he's designing with the Fraternal Order of Police.

You Gary Johnson and Jill Stein supporters are IDIOTS.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    elgato wrote: »
    I'm gonna laugh at all you Gary Johnson and Jill Stein supporters when you're "anyone but Hillary" vote results in Trump winning. He's a huge supporter of stop and frisk, doesn't rent to black people, and looks down on non-whites. If you think police brutality is bad now, wait until President Trump implements his "law & order" policies which he's designing with the Fraternal Order of Police.

jpeg.jpg?format=1000w

Here you go with that lame photo again.....LOL. You Trump supporters use it every time someone brings up the fact that he's a racist.

Other people took photos with Robert Byrd as well, including many civil rights activists. He endorsed Obama over Hiillary in 2008.

7463655_orig.jpg
    Sen. Robert Byrd endorses Obama

The Charleston Gazette reports an endorsement deep with symbolism: West Virginia Senator Robert Byrd is endorsing Barack Obama.

"Barack Obama is a noble-hearted patriot and humble Christian, and he has my full faith and support," Byrd says.
    He said he has "no intention of involving myself in the Democratic campaign for President in the midst of West Virginia's primary election. But the stakes this November could not be higher."

Byrd, 91, a master of Senate rules and Iraq war foe, has spent much of his political career repenting the racism of his youth. He's acknolwedged having joined the Ku Klux ? in 1942, and campaigned against civil rights legislation in the 1960s.

In The Audacity of Hope, Obama wrote of meeting Byrd, and their joint awareness of the past; his endorsement is a note of reconciliation that underscores Obama's message.

Obama wrote of meeting Byrd as new senator in one of his book's most compelling passages:

Listening to Senator Byrd I felt with full force all the essential contradictions of me in this new place, with its marble busts, its arcane traditions, its memories and its ghosts. I pondered the fact that, according to his own autobiography, Senator Byrd had received his first taste of leadership in his early twenties, as a member of the Raleigh County Ku Klux ? , an association that he had long disavowed, an error he attributed—no doubt correctly—to the time and place in which he'd been raised, but which continued to surface as an issue throughout his career. I thought about how he had joined other giants of the Senate, like J. William Fulbright of Arkansas and Richard Russell of Georgia, in Southern resistance to civil rights legislation. I wondered if this would matter to the liberals who now lionized Senator Byrd for his principled opposition to the Iraq War resolution—the MoveOn.org crowd, the heirs of the political counterculture the senator had spent much of his career disdaining.

I wondered if it should matter. Senator Byrd's life—like most of ours—has been the struggle of warring impulses, a twining of darkness and light. And in that sense I realized that he really was a proper emblem for the Senate, whose rules and design reflect the grand compromise of America's founding: the bargain between Northern states and Southern states, the Senate's role as a guardian against the passions of the moment, a defender of minority rights and state sovereignty, but also a tool to protect the wealthy from the rabble, and assure slaveholders of noninterference with their peculiar institution. Stamped into the very fiber of the Senate, within its genetic code, was the same contest between power and principle that characterized America as a whole, a lasting expression of that great debate among a few brilliant, flawed men that had concluded with the creation of a form of government unique in its genius—yet blind to the whip and the chain.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

jpeg.jpg?format=1000w

Here you go with that lame photo again.....LOL. You Trump supporters use it every time someone brings up the fact that he's a racist.

Other people took photos with Robert Byrd as well, including many civil rights activists. He endorsed Obama over Hiillary in 2008.

7463655_orig.jpg

The Charleston Gazette reports an endorsement deep with symbolism: West Virginia Senator Robert Byrd is endorsing Barack Obama.

"Barack Obama is a noble-hearted patriot and humble Christian, and he has my full faith and support," Byrd says.
    He said he has "no intention of involving myself in the Democratic campaign for President in the midst of West Virginia's primary election. But the stakes this November could not be higher."

Byrd, 91, a master of Senate rules and Iraq war foe, has spent much of his political career repenting the racism of his youth. He's acknolwedged having joined the Ku Klux ? in 1942, and campaigned against civil rights legislation in the 1960s.

In The Audacity of Hope, Obama wrote of meeting Byrd, and their joint awareness of the past; his endorsement is a note of reconciliation that underscores Obama's message.

Obama wrote of meeting Byrd as new senator in one of his book's most compelling passages:

Listening to Senator Byrd I felt with full force all the essential contradictions of me in this new place, with its marble busts, its arcane traditions, its memories and its ghosts. I pondered the fact that, according to his own autobiography, Senator Byrd had received his first taste of leadership in his early twenties, as a member of the Raleigh County Ku Klux ? , an association that he had long disavowed, an error he attributed—no doubt correctly—to the time and place in which he'd been raised, but which continued to surface as an issue throughout his career. I thought about how he had joined other giants of the Senate, like J. William Fulbright of Arkansas and Richard Russell of Georgia, in Southern resistance to civil rights legislation. I wondered if this would matter to the liberals who now lionized Senator Byrd for his principled opposition to the Iraq War resolution—the MoveOn.org crowd, the heirs of the political counterculture the senator had spent much of his career disdaining.

I wondered if it should matter. Senator Byrd's life—like most of ours—has been the struggle of warring impulses, a twining of darkness and light. And in that sense I realized that he really was a proper emblem for the Senate, whose rules and design reflect the grand compromise of America's founding: the bargain between Northern states and Southern states, the Senate's role as a guardian against the passions of the moment, a defender of minority rights and state sovereignty, but also a tool to protect the wealthy from the rabble, and assure slaveholders of noninterference with their peculiar institution. Stamped into the very fiber of the Senate, within its genetic code, was the same contest between power and principle that characterized America as a whole, a lasting expression of that great debate among a few brilliant, flawed men that had concluded with the creation of a form of government unique in its genius—yet blind to the whip and the chain.

How much has Obama done directly for black people?
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jpeg.jpg?format=1000w

7463655_orig.jpg

How much has Obama done directly for black people?

I've made a couple threads about it. Go search for your answer there.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

7463655_orig.jpg

lol at winning the endorsement of a kard karyying klansmen being a good thing. using obama to prove that dems dont tacitly endorse systemic and overt racism while simultaneously taking the black vote for granted helps your argument how???
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Whos winning? I cant keep up.
  • elgato
    Options

jpeg.jpg?format=1000w

How many of you ? when the white media tried to link and hold Obama responsible for Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright?

Here's your idol Gary Johnson. IDIOT

Can't name a world leader
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8m1LGp1AxA

Weird tongue thing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

Knows nothing about Aleppo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crooked Hillary using black people as cattle to be herded for votes once again.

Is their any limit to her naked pandering?

Obama gave her the blueprint on how to corral votes from his "peeps."

"Promise everything, and deliver nothing." Just blame it on those mean Republicans.

In before she appears with Young Thug, and they're both wearing matching shiny pantsuits.

Lmaoooooo I'm to visual for this ? :s
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This who running for president y'all. "If u vote 4 me, u can meet Pusha T"... lmfao
    Don't fuccin complain loc..I know the lesser of 2 evils is getting pushed into the ground but hell it beats Trump in a black church getting prayed for

The real issue is that this is what it takes to get ? ass ? involved in the electoral process

Republican racism bites you with a growl. Democrats racism bites you with a smile.

That's low hanging fruit racism from Republicans, that's easy to identify and fight against. vs. Structural & institutionalized racism from the Democrats, that kind of racism you can't see, but you feel it.

You say pick your poison. Vote for the lesser of two evils.

I say ? 'em all. I don't want to be poisoned, and I don't co-sign "evil."

Bill Clinton's 1994 crime bill locked more ? up than the previous 2 presidents combined.

Black men AND black women are getting murdered in the streets by race soldiers NOW.

If you think the Crime Bill is the only component to institutional racism ... that institutional racism BEGAN in the ? 90s ...

You think ? just started getting shot up and abused by the police, within the last 2 years???

So Obama just woke up won day and told the police to start shooting black people?

Haha, you just proved my point.

It's gonna be white supremacy under a Democrat or Republican president.

And ? will STILL be catching hell.

All that dialogue & marching is really stopping us from getting popped by race soldiers right??

So your plan is to do nothing about it...

Wait for the perfect Black President to get elected and fix everything himself.

Until then you'll just hold your vote.

Cuz it's impossible to fight oppression from within our homes, by what we teach our children, throughout our communities, at the local and state government levels.

While we make progress in the White House...

It's either all now ... or NOTHING.

I mean Black People as a whole haven't made any progress since we arrived here, right?

"It's never been worse for Black people in America"

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    7463655_orig.jpg

that explained the last 8 years... Obama proabably was using strategies from that ? 's guide book. "chapter 8: how to deal with ? "
  • Peace_79
    edited October 2016
    Options

•Amidou Diallo - 1999 (41 Bullets, 19 hits)
    •Sean Bell -2006 (50 Bullets)
    •Oscar Grant -2009 (shot in the back of the head)

These are just a few... but if you notice:
    1. Camera's on cell phones improve drastically during Obama's presidency.
    2. Smart phones become more accessible (inexpensive / Apple Phone Allure) during Obama's presidency
    3. Social media really picks up during Obama's presidency. ? , thats how he got into office cause McCain knew nothing about that part of the ground game.

Also with social media during Obama's Presidency:
    •you can post videos on twitter(launched in 2006) and instagram (launched in 2010)
    •Facebook keeps growing (only to allow anyone with an email address to join in 06)
    •Vine gets popular/ launched in 2013
    •Founded in 2005 ,WorldStar and YouTube pick up steam by 2008.

The ability to access a portable camera and instantly post anything you want to popular social networks
    is a huge shift for the world to see. If you study the timeline it coincides heavily with Obama's term in office.

ETA: Its kind of how the invention of the Polaroid Camera that one lady missionary took with her on her trip to the Congo revealed all the mutilation that was taking place down their, eventually leading to King Leopold having to cede control of the country.

They don't hear you tho ...

Shh. Details don't matter.

We only care about punchlines and scapegoats, here.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    *burns pile of Clipse albums*
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    How come the 'lesser of two evils" thing is so played up now? Where have you been for the past...ummmmm.... 40 plus elections? ? want to play up the lesser of two evils thing now but be on some I love Obama ? . Police brutality and all this current ? been happening, no president is going to stop it.. It's up to the locals to stop it. It's up to the judges,D.A's,us,etc. If people really was on some I don't want either Trump or Clinton ? , Jill Stein and Gary Johnson would be polling better. ? are just talking out their ? .

I'm all for voting for a 3rd party candidate.........but have you seen Jill Stein and Gary Johnson?

Neither one of them is qualified to be president.

The man who could've easily won the election.........who claimed he was gonna start a "political revolution"........backed down and fell right back in line with the Democratic party, so there really aren't any other options out there in terms of voting for a viable candidate.
  • Peace_79
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @deadeye

Bernie did endorse Hillary even tho her past and her present campaign funding strategy represents much of what he is fighting. Its definitely not an ideal situation

But the hard truth is that today ... Bernie would never get enough votes to become president... his ideas are far too radical for the right side of the aisle.

As much as Hilary's past is questionable - she can get things done. A lot of what Bernie was fighting for in terms of education and empowering the middle class has made it on to her ticket.

My thing is, I care more about the positive change; the state of the union than the vessel that happens to spearhead it.
    I believe that she can at least move us in the right direction, even if it is not the pure revolution many liberals are looking for.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @deadeye

Bernie did endorse Hillary even tho her past and her present campaign funding strategy represents much of what he is fighting. Its definitely not an ideal situation

But the hard truth is that today ... Bernie would never get enough votes to become president... his ideas are far too radical for the right side of the aisle.

As much as Hilary's past is questionable - she can get things done. A lot of what Bernie was fighting for in terms of education and empowering the middle class has made it on to her ticket.

My thing is, I care more about the positive change; the state of the union than the vessel that happens to spearhead it.
    I believe that she can at least move us in the right direction, even if it is not the pure revolution many liberals are looking for.

@Peace_79

Problem is, I don't think she'll get the chance to do any of that.

Sanders let a lot of his supporters down.

He hyped them up like he was really gonna do something......and then turned around and asked his followers to support a woman who he'd been fighting for months with in the primary.

When he fought that hard against her........told his supporters all of her faults....and they believed everything he said about her, it leaves them dumbfounded when he then tells them to support someone who they previously perceived as everything he stood against.

Then when the hacking scandal came out that exposed the DNC for deliberately trying to sabotage his campaign..........something that he himself accused them of during the primary........and he does nothing about it???

Right or wrong, it makes him look like a sellout and brings his credibility into question.

Hillary could've done some damage control and avoided all of this by choosing him as her VP running mate, but she chose not to.

That would have guaranteed that all of Bernie's supporters would vote for her because, well....they'd be voting for him as well.

However, since she didn't choose him.......he no longer has the power to influence his supporters to vote for her because they've lost respect for him and have even less respect for her.

Critical mistake that's probably going to cost her this election.
  • janklow
    Options
    i'm going to laugh when President HRC doesn't do ? about police brutality, or continuing wars overseas, or anything else that's TOTALLY why you're voting for her, and you don't man up and come back and acknowledge it.

actually, i'm not going to laugh. i'm going to look at you the same way i looking at all those anti-war voters who ? and ? about Bush, got Obama the Nobel Peace Prize ... and mysteriously haven't had ? to say for eight ? years.
  • janklow
    Options

Bernie is rapidly turning into a hypocrite. you want to tell me a vote that's not for a Democrat or a Republican is a protest vote? ? , you're ostensibly an independent in the ? Senate.
  • elgato
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm going to laugh when President HRC doesn't do ? about police brutality, or continuing wars overseas, or anything else that's TOTALLY why you're voting for her, and you don't man up and come back and acknowledge it.

actually, i'm not going to laugh. i'm going to look at you the same way i looking at all those anti-war voters who ? and ? about Bush, got Obama the Nobel Peace Prize ... and mysteriously haven't had ? to say for eight ? years.

A President can't stop police brutality just like a President can't end crime. What a President can do is instruct the Attorney General to go after crooked police precincts and prosecutors. That's what Eric Holder has done, and Hillary will have her AG follow suit.

On foreign policy, Hillary will lead in a way that commands respect and/or fear from other nations (they won't be punking us the way the Russians and Israel do to Obama).

And who said I'm against wars? Every battle must be judged on a case by case basis. Some are necessary. I'm by no means anti-war. I come from a military family, you idiot.

Hillary is about building a strong middle class, not the trickle down ? Republicans preach.

In addition to all that, I'm voting for Hillary because I want Democrats on the SUPREME COURT, and I want the first woman President to be a Democrat.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options