What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

NEW ANDRE 3000 VERSE!!

Replies

• Ether44magEther44mag Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    verse average as fuck
    tumblr_o017j545Qo1rk74v1o1_400.gif
    raekwon-polo-ralph-lauren-usa-pullover-hoodie-sweater-wu-tang-clan.jpeg
    gif is Taylor Hing aka Chinesekitty

The RecipeBedStuyTrappinBanditblackgod813
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    verse average as fuck

Aye, you and @gemini86 ain't shit slick my nigga.
    uncommonsenseStoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetterRevolver Ocelot
  • uncommonsenseuncommonsense Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    One time in Dallas

I'd shoot my shot and hit her with the buckshots.

erykahbadu2.jpg
    Third Coast Born..That means we TX raised
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he aint better than big, he the closest one.
    MD_PROPER
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    3K just confirmed his album will have a Jay Elec feature

Add DOC and they can call that shit Baby Mama.

DOC will lose his voice again before the studio session
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vid down...
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: [email protected]
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    JonnyRoccIT
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdamn this beat smooth as fuck!!

As soon as i heard it, i knew it was an IcyTwat beat

IcyTwat dope as shit
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif

Yeah, that was the dopest verse I heard from him in awhile... After hearing that I don't know how niggaz can front on 3k...
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    JonnyRoccIT_Goldie_
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to hate on that lazy sumbitch...but this shit is fire
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

BenjaminE_Goldie_LcnsdbyROYALTYMrCrookedLetter
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so who is Divine Council? Silk $ and 3K? Or a band?

Its a ?group? and 2 artists featured so [email protected] guess cuz i just hear 2 rappers
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    BenjaminENeighborhoodNomad.   Colin$mackabi$h
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BenjaminE wrote: »

Yeah, that was the dopest verse I heard from him in awhile... After hearing that I don't know how niggaz can front on 3k...

They will tho

tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    SionBenjaminELcnsdbyROYALTY
  • achewon87achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Ok so who is Divine Council? Silk $ and 3K? Or a band?

Its a ?group? and 2 artists featured so [email protected] guess cuz i just hear 2 rappers

Divine Council is an American rap group originating from Richmond, Virginia. They are made up of artists Lord Linco, Cyrax!, ICYTWAT, and $ilkmoney, who was named to Rolling Stone's "10 New Artists You Need to Know" in 2016.[1] The group's single P. Sherman (PS42WW$) peaked at #1 on the Billboard Spotify Viral 50 chart in May 2016,[2] with the release of their debut EP in August that same year.[3]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Council_(group)

• bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3k killed it...first verse was weak
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
  • NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I fucked her like she was a dyke and just needed reminding what good dick was like"
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit knock
    KnowReasonForPeace
    edited October 2016

They will tho

stop it 3k solidified his rep already but that verse sounds like what every decent rappers can do nowadays man stop overhypin shit

Louis Devinear
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,208 Regulator

They will tho

stop it 3k solidified his rep already but that verse sounds like what every decent rappers can do nowadays man stop overhypin shit

Prove it....we'll wait.
  • ListencloserListencloser Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "They shot through my heart,
    but I got my nut off,
    So there'll be part,
    Two."
    The Greatest Rapper Alive
    Damn
    No Dope on Sundays
    The Saga Continues
    4:44
    Wins & Losses
    I Really Rap
    Drogas Light
    All Amerikkkan Bada$$
    The Wild
    qeezus_price
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit been on repeat for the past 2 days
    edited October 2016
    Stew wrote: »

They will tho

Prove it....we'll wait.

but of course you just gon laugh and say how dare I compare G herbo to 3 stacks....I'm not comparing them at all I aint stupid ,just sayin that the skills he showed on the track aint nothing most rappers cant do nowadays ,the verse was cool but nothing extraordinary that needs to be hyped up like you did

• Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

They will tho

Prove it....we'll wait.

but of course you just gon laugh and say how dare I compare G herbo to 3 stacks....I'm not comparing them at all I aint stupid ,just sayin that the skills he showed on the track aint nothing most rappers cant do nowadays ,the verse was cool but nothing extraordinary that needs to be hyped up like you did

The only good one you posted was Logic

3rd one was ok, and the 2nd one was trash.

And none of them was better than 3k verse. Try Again
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    Listencloser
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,208 Regulator

They will tho

Prove it....we'll wait.

1st of all I didn't hype anything, feel free to prove me wrong. 2nd u said the verse was "average" like these kinda verses happen everyday, what kinda rap world u live in where these verses are spit everyday to make it average in 2016?

They will tho

Prove it....we'll wait.

I listened to the Logic track you posted. He sounds like a lot of artists and covers the same subjects a lot of artist do these days... Drake, G-Eazy, even that guy from Empire... they're all in this lane where they are spittin but it's all about the same shit... hustling... the isolation that comes with success...

3k thinks outside the box... he'll take a subject as mundane as fucking a chick and frame it like a Tarantino flick and ground it with messages about police brutality and do it in a manner that can only result from being in the game so long that you only feel compelled to spit when a beat or topic speaks to you...

Just my interpretation......
    StewListencloserRevolver Ocelot